• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Zelda has nothing similar to Skyrim. Also Elder Scrolls didnt invent the open world genre so lets not give more credit than they desever (none)

one more week until we will know what Zelda U will truly be like

Aonuma said he took many influences from Skyrim so we'll see on his word

rhandino

Banned
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Zelda U
Dragon Quest VII & VIII

The rest tried iT

ftr0Xpz.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm so uninterested about this years E3 its a little tragic.
Uncharted 4 and Dark souls 3 slayed me, but other than No Mans Sky I have 0 interest in anything coming from anyone.

First of all, whore you should feel fucking blessed to be paired with me.

I was in this community representing our great country, stanning lady gaga and drunk posting whilst you were still sucklin' on yo mummas saggy titties.Show some damn respect.

HQsABhkdWwEVHhwEBwFKRlNGX1tEVl0wCgwZDBFOOxAbGkghBgYIFxdZEwIHFxxIQ0dQW0VQRFZPXloTDBQ=.gif
lucky for you I'm into older men!

art angels better stay in, you fucks

Frodo

Uncharted 4 and Dark souls 3 slayed me, but other than No Mans Sky I have 0 interest in anything coming from anyone.

Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 are literally in front of me right now and I can't muster the strength to play them.

Dark Souls 3 because once I get hooked I will get hooked and I don't have the time to play it right now. Uncharted 4 becauszzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

This E3 will be all about Zelda NX for me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 are literally in front of me right now and I can't muster the strength to play them.

Dark Souls 3 because once I get hooked I will get hooked and I don't have the time to play it right now. Uncharted 4 becauszzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I can sympathise
I got dark souls the week before I started my new job and I played 60 hours in 7 days. A fucking mess

You really should play U4 though. Its my favourite uncharted and even if the story and gameplay doesnt grab you its so pretty

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can sympathise
I got dark souls the week before I started my new job and I played 60 hours in 7 days. A fucking mess

You really should play U4 though. Its my favourite uncharted and even if the story and gameplay doesnt grab you its so pretty

You can watch it on YouTube instead of wasting $60.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo not doing anything of note at E3 killed all the hype I had for E3.
Maybe Playstation will deliver something that won't get delayed for a change.
Microtrash will never excite me with anything tho.

Floridian

Can they remaster Skyrim into a good game?

I don't see it.
I didn't play the PS3 version so it was fine for me. I remember being hooked on it from 2011-2012.
ZELDA U is the Skyrim that will trump the Remastered Skyrim

I thought Zelda wasn't going to be shown at E3. Also, I've never been a Zelda fan. I much prefer a new 3D Mario whenever that'll come out.

Also, Watch Dogs 2 will flop hard.

Vazra

I didn't play the PS3 version so it was fine for me. I remember being hooked on it from 2011-2012.

I thought Zelda wasn't going to be shown at E3. Also, I've never been a Zelda fan. I much prefer a new 3D Mario whenever that'll come out.

Nintendo is making their own show outside of E3 and they will show Zelda and some other stuff on the side.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

E3 is just so lackluster for me since Neo and Scoripio were announced...it's like seriously...I wasted $500 and $400 on things that were getting replaced in like 3-4 years. They can go fuck off with their shit.

You haven't watched the movie yet?

That's like eating Toaster Strudel without milk.

tumblr_n4rmtgFv1z1qkg5u5o1_250.gif

Eh, not really a fan of music videos.

You haven't been to gaming side in a while have you?? Zelda is the only thing they are showing.

And yeah Watch Dogs 2 will do great. Watch_Dogs was the biggest new IP before Destiny and The Division(?)

I haven't been able to get into Dark Souls 3 :(

Bloodborne legit drained me, loved that game !!!! Platinumed it

Uncharted 4 I will get for my birthday, once exams are over

HYPE FOR ZELDA!

MrV4ltor

Bye that game is trash. Censored trash.

Censorship this, censorship that, censorship EVRYWHERE.
If the horny pre-teens and basement living nerds who are the demographic for these types of games really are that desperate to see anime tits, they should just go and watch some hentai instead.

Censorship this, censorship that, censorship EVRYWHERE.
If the horny pre-teens and basement living nerds who are the demographic for these types of games really are that desperate to see anime tits, they should just go and watch some hentai instead.

PREACH!

The censorship issues are trash in itself. All SLAYTENDO did was show less skin... BIG DEAL!

Stay PressED

rhandino

Banned
As I said in the other thread: This game is not going to sell well BUT its not going to sell less than in Japan, at all.

Plus the game seems to be legit good from all the previous and impressions I read, basically take Persona with a heavy dose of Japanese pop culture + a thin layer of Fire Emblem to make the whole thing a

And to not get too Off-topic I also found the some of main songs in the OST quite endearing with Beastie Game and Reincarantion being my faves so far.

Vazra

Flopping doesn't make a game bad though. See your faves: Bayonetta 1 and 2.

I never called it a bad game but the game will not be reaching that much of an audience. From what I gather the game is fun except apparently the ending of the game is cringe worthy or something like that.

As I said in the other thread: This game is not going to sell well BUT its not going to sell less than in Japan, at all.

Plus the game seems to be legit good from all the previous and impressions I read, basically take Persona with a heavy dose of Japanese pop culture + a thin layer of Fire Emblem to make the whole thing a

And to not get too Off-topic I also found the some of main songs in the OST quite endearing with Beastie Game and Reincarantion being my faves so far.

No lies detected

EDIT: eeeeeeek at Ariana being forgotten about already with DW

Rheon

Still need to get into Dangerous Minor, but I'm not really in a hurry to. Wasn't too impressed with the snippets I heard.

rhandino

Banned
Lacks direction and the quality is inconsistent. Yours Truly remains unbothered
I agree. In many ways it feels like Ariana very own ARTPOP.

1) Inconsistent quality with some songs being great and most of them being sub-par.

2) The theme behind the whole album don't match the music.

3) She burned all her energy at the start of the era and by the time the album released there was no interest in it.

It's better than Meghn Trainor's Thank You, but 5th Harmony's album is the best out of the three may releases.
As much as I attack the Hews (and the short one in particular) I cannot deny that at least their team were on point by making such a safe album so they can try and grow their base.

Too bad it failed spectacularly on that aspect but hey! at least they got a lot of streams from that single so slay, I guess.

llehuty

[REDACTED] in case of mod surveillance

vKmi0te.gif

I know seeing your fave performing with Pitbull is a traumatic experience, but you should seek some help to control your anger before it's to late.

Also, Off-topic level of trash opinion on anything related to pop music in this same thread is not a good look.

vKmi0te.gif

I know seeing your fave performing with Pitbull is a traumatic experience, but you should seek some help to control your anger before it's to late.

Also, Off-topic level of trash opinion on anything related to pop music in this same thread is not a good look.
You know I was right though.

tumblr_n4rmtgFv1z1qkg5u5o1_250.gif

Top Bottom