• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I agree. In many ways it feels like Ariana very own ARTPOP.

1) Inconsistent quality with some songs being great and most of them being sub-par.

2) The theme behind the whole album don't match the music.

3) She burned all her energy at the start of the era and by the time the album released there was no interest in it.

As much as I attack the Hews (and the short one in particular) I cannot deny that at least their team were on point by making such a safe album so they can try and grow their base.

Too bad it failed spectacularly on that aspect but hey! at least they got a lot of streams from that single so slay, I guess.

There is nothing dangerous about the album. Just cause she says fuck or shit or something along those lines in a few songs is not dangerous and it seems like the definition of an edgy 14 year old girl. The album is mostly tame for most of the part.

llehuty

You know I was right though.

tumblr_n4rmtgFv1z1qkg5u5o1_250.gif

Ehh, I don't know... I don't think is mandatory to be sassy and opinionated to enjoy pop music though. (Although I personally enjoy it from time to time).

rhandino

Banned
I guess that if you can not buy your way to an Oscar then a Grammy is next best thing.

EopG00b.gif

Meanwhile Katheryn blessed our ears all this years with bop after bop and rihmains Grammyless. Talent doesn't always win
cry.gif

There is nothing dangerous about the album. Just cause she says fuck or shit or something along those lines in a few songs is not dangerous and it seems like the definition of an edgy 14 year old girl. The album is mostly tame for most of the part.

This and the quote is freshly brewed tea. I listened to the album 3 times to be really fair to it and it's everything that is wrong with the album.
You can tell the concept was very last minute while the album itself was probably going for an image before Focus was scrapped.

It all felt like "quick, I left my manager and want a new image and let's add some curse words to the album too"

Kathy can stay away from "dark" music because I'm sure she's never experienced hardship in her life. It would be the most contrived sounding material. Stick to summer flings and "having the time of your liiiiife" themes. Thanks

Kathy can stay away from "dark" music because I'm sure she's never experienced hardship in her life. It would be the most contrived sounding material. Stick to summer flings and "having the time of your liiiiife" themes. Thanks

I don't know. That demo actually sounded decent and if this means leaving that tacky shit behind (In her videos cause we know it wont be outside of it) then i'm all for it.

royalan

I was never expecting "Dark" from Katy with PRISM, but I was expecting a more 90's punk/sultry sound. Like a mix of 90s Madonna and Garbage.

Spiritual is the ONLY track on the album that comes close to that, though.

royalan

Let me Beautify this page

Redtina Sultrylera is cominG

dbZ2Cdi.png

OMG, what does this mean for the music? I think she's giving us sultry Big Band again...

Your faves...they couldn't possibly be ready.

pKJpTpj.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Let me Beautify this page
Redtina Sultrylera is cominG
OMG, what does this mean for the music? I think she's giving us sultry Big Band again...
Your faves...they couldn't possibly be ready.
You still alive sis? Good to hear so
Too bad I cant say the same for Xtincta music career

3phemeral

No, Queen Mimi. That contest was shady as hell and should have been split up between the previous, lessor groupings. :)

Nah all the submissions are anonymous. I can't handle more T than that.

I paired people based on a variety of different criteria. Posting style, sense of humor, faves in common, perceived age, or in the case of me and 3phemeral, shameless shipping. <3

Uc9R9ER.jpg

dBhdW4

Fucking lunatics and their guns

I'm so glad Leona was in the UK when some random psycho decided to attack her. Lord knows what would've happened if she had done that book signing in the motherloving United States of America.

Frodo

I can sympathise
I got dark souls the week before I started my new job and I played 60 hours in 7 days. A fucking mess

You really should play U4 though. Its my favourite uncharted and even if the story and gameplay doesnt grab you its so pretty

That sounds like something I would do, tbh. About Uncharted 4 I just don't care about pretty games if I don't enjoy playing them. And unless it is miles better than 2 and 3 I know it will be a mediocre experience for me. :(

I haven't been able to get into Dark Souls 3 :(

Bloodborne legit drained me, loved that game !!!! Platinumed it

Uncharted 4 I will get for my birthday, once exams are over

HYPE FOR ZELDA!

I platinum'd BB too, but I'm actually ready for more Souls. One of the things that keep me with a foot back is the huge nerf Magic/Faith builds got. Seems pretty bad, and I love using magic in Souls.

Top Bottom