• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

Have had a lot of fun playing with you PS4GAF dudes the last few days. (I'm ScareGoat)

I get massive lag in certain servers and have to quit out sometimes, unfortunately. :/

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
That was fun. I actually enjoyed Locker.

But let's play some Rush tonight.

Did you play with sound coming through your TV? There was a lot of echoing and game noise coming from you yesterday making it a bit hard to hear what you were saying sometimes (and I'm not talking about the nachos :p), dunno if you were aware.

olimpia84

Platinum get (PS3 version).
Next target is reaching level 100 and see if I can get all the trophies in China Rising, although completing all the assignments seems like a major pain in the ass.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Platinum get (PS3 version).
Next target is reaching level 100 and see if I can get all the trophies in China Rising, although completing all the assignments seems like a major pain in the ass.

I have 1 Obliteration delivery and then a bunch of painful pistol kills left for PS4 plat.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Please help me figure out how to use the boosts I am opening up in battlepacks on PS4.

Press Options so you see the menu while in-game during an ongoing round, see in the bottom right corner? Press Right on the stick/dpad to move there and select the appropriate boost with X.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I'll be online in half an hour.
Pre X-Mas BF4-ton !!!!

olimpia84

Now that I got my plat trophy for the PS3 I went back to the PS4 and played for a bit with a few gaffers. Wow, Conquest works without any glitches? Also played the first two levels in SP without any issues. disgunbigud.gif

Oh god, is ea online down?!

418965-vlcsnap_00052_super.jpg

I suppose they're reinforcing the servers for the xmas blueberry onslaught.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Anyone up for some XMas BF4 in about half an hour?

Man, dice really trolled everyone with the med and ammo packs. Playing yesterday with all the new players, beg a blueberry for ammo to refill my SRAW, get ammo pack.

Prologue

Maybe I'm being a bit slow but where does it indicate information regarding attachments? Like the effect of them and when I earn them? It was easy to find in BF3. When I go to attachments, theres no information regarding under slug railings, ect.

Been friend requesting some of you guys from the spreadsheet.
Can't wait to play with people who communicate

PSN - Exilexc (anyone feel free to add me if you have a mic)
I usually play in the evening or at night.

Fersis

You live on the wrong side of the world ;) it's zzzz time now.
Yay! We finally got some matches together, the one in the China Rising Mountain Map was pretty nuts.

Havent had a single freeze or crash since the last patch... sogood.gif
One more patch to leave Beta so DICE can focus on design issues * Cough * Squad Up * Cough * Field Upgrades are useless * Cough *

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Yay! We finally got some matches together, the one in the China Rising Mountain Map was pretty nuts.

Havent had a single freeze or crash since the last patch... sogood.gif
One more patch to leave Beta so DICE can focus on design issues * Cough * Squad Up * Cough * Field Upgrades are useless * Cough *

Yeah was fun, didn't have my mic though it was charging.
The game's very stable these days.

Fersis

Yeah was fun, didn't have my mic though it was charging.
The game's very stable these days.
My english sucks so i dont use the mic.

Anyone knows if the PS3 mic works on PS4?

Killigath

My english sucks so i dont use the mic.

Anyone knows if the PS3 mic works on PS4?

Really you don't have to know much English to be a good team player.
If you can understand all the commands in the radial 'orders' menu, you should be fine.
Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo....push up, left, right, (be able to count to 10), hill, building, chopper, tank, watch your back...ect. And a few curse words here and there. Hell I'd love to hear the occasional rant in another language.

Depends on what type of mic. If you can post the model number of the headset, we can Google it and see. Most mic's were bluetooth on PS3, so probably not.
Here is a link with a decent compatibility list.

Fersis

If you can understand all the commands in the radial 'orders' menu, you should be fine.
Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo....push up, left, right, (be able to count to 10), hill, building, chopper, tank, watch your back...ect. And a few curse words here and there. Hell I'd love to hear the occasional rant in another language.

Depends on what type of mic. If you can post the model number of the headset, we can Google it and see. Most mic's were bluetooth on PS3, so probably not.
Here is a link with a decent compatibility list.
I have the official PS3 headset.
sony-ps3-bluetooth-headset.jpg

Yeah, if you have an accent it's just easier to figure out who's talking
Ha!

Ok, i might try to talk then.

I'm okay if they can yell "Get to tha choppah!"

Also "ammo" and "medic"

turnbuckle

Just gonna throw my PSN on here. I'm not good at the game at all and I'll probably stick to the basics of team deathmatch for awhile while I get my bearings. I'm awful at the game but hopefully I'll get better haha.

PSN: Turnbuckle47 (PS4 version)

DoubleD

I was trying to get in a match the last couple nights with some of you guys. Haven't had much luck. Ended up on the opposite team until you all logged out or switched servers.
Ended up in some pub matches that were either really funny or really frustrating.
I'm up for games tonight. For those of you that have recently posted, I'm down to play. PSN: UnderDouble

Top Bottom