• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

olimpia84

So yeah, the recording feature of the PS4 is pretty much useless, for this game at least. I wanted to record some games with the GAF crew tonight so I double click the share button and it records everything fine for the first 15 minutes but then it automatically stops? I never told the console to stop recording so what gives? I thought after the first 15 minutes the PS4 creates another 15 minutes file and keeps recording but I guess not...

Ark

32 people on a team and I'm the only one placing a beacon in the back of their flags? Come the fuck on guys, Op. Locker is the exact same map as Metro, you absolutely need to keep beacons alive against a good team to win.

If my game hadn't fucking crashed on Flood Zone I'd have given you a hand.

I tried to invite a friend that was on the other team, but the Battlelog UI made my game crash and when I rejoined it put me on the losing side :(

olimpia84

If my game hadn't fucking crashed on Flood Zone I'd have given you a hand.

I tried to invite a friend that was on the other team, but the Battlelog UI made my game crash and when I rejoined it put me on the losing side :(

They need to fix this asap. I can't believe they had a great system going on in BF3 and they changed it for this game...WHY?

Nori Chan

Wait there's a console thread? Oh thank god.

I haven't played this game since December cause I was mad that my single player campaign data was erased. I had all the high scores and weapons and collectables so idk if I got to keep them or not.

Anyways my Gt is: xGeneral Ice

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Wait there's a console thread? Oh thank god.

I haven't played this game since December cause I was mad that my single player campaign data was erased. I had all the high scores and weapons and collectables so idk if I got to keep them or not.

Anyways my Gt is: xGeneral Ice

Check Battlelog, if you have the assignments for the guns registered there you'll have them unlocked.

Liberty4all

Banned
I'm at work right now and all I can think of doing is getting home for more BF4. WTF is wrong with me?? =D

I really need to find PS4 BF4 GAF and get some games on. This game is like crack to me.

Now I remember why I hate Rush. Because when another team is coherent they will run roughshod over all your teammates and I will want to go outside and shank the first person I meet.

Kak.efes

Now I remember why I hate Rush. Because when another team is coherent they will run roughshod over all your teammates and I will want to go outside and shank the first person I meet.

It wasn't that bad.

How do you even get passed the second set on Shangai? That's the first time I've played it, and it looks like such a clusterfuck. I don't even know how we lost on Lancang, I had the chopper parked on top of the objective the entire round.

It wasn't that bad.

How do you even get passed the second set on Shangai? That's the first time I've played it, and it looks like such a clusterfuck. I don't even know how we lost on Lancang, I had the chopper parked on top of the objective the entire round.

The damn game was utterly futile on both sides.

We've done Shanghai before. Be damned if I can remember how. I have to say, I beginning to see how bad their M-COM placement is.

No_Style

BKak, sorry I didn't join the squad. I was playing with my bro in the other squad. After you guys left, we started winning a bunch though.

BF4 Rush is boring. The Battlefield "Moments" just don't happen in such cramped spaces.

HildyB

Thanks. And wow, I didn't realize it was an issue with the PS4.

(PS4) Just happened to me last night... good bye save. Had to redo all my options too (turn off those damn tutorial popups...).

On Xbox One I can't even get into a game through quick or server browse. I just get the timed out or connection error. I'm told this is a Comcast to LIVE issue over WiFi but I'm hardlined so no idea. I give up on Xbox.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I have the day off so i plan to go ham on BF4 add me on PS4: Fersis_4

olimpia84

They need to fix this rubberbanding shit. I think I lost every 1v1 on the ground today. Despite that we rolled the competition, we even made the other team rage quite before the round over which is a rarity in this game due to high player count.

77Fihn4.jpg

lol

VariantX

Used the M39 EMR to test out the improvements to the DMR class from the patch, did not mumble curses under my breath partway through the match. I can actually play very aggressively because im not fighting the recoil more than the target in front of me. Still pales in comparison to the BF3 guns though because they still have the 1-shot headshot. Didn't notice but i guess there are messages in the ps4 version now, though just simplified from the pc version. They ought to have full KB support and just go all the way like the PC version.

olimpia84

What was this patch supposed to fix again? Played two rounds tonight and same issues are present meaning horrible lag and stuttering. I want my money back, this game is a total bust.

Cronnie

Is there some sort of glitch with the HVT? The enemy commander set me as it several times during a few matches I played just now, I was doing relatively well but I definitely can't remember being able to set someone as a HVT that often when I played commander mode.

OblitGAF: can't link on my phone, but looked up Papa_Rich after he and Kookinn did some scrub level trolling on Oblit the other night and these guys have hilarious stats. Really high k/ds with low skill, SPM, and KPM.

Tried playing a little last night after a break for a week. Got into a game with some GAF.....CE error 10 minutes in.
That sucks. Can't say I've had more than 5 crashes in the past few weeks.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
Welcome aboard.

Is this game still broken?

Crashes are way down and they did a good job of addressing those issues. A new one popped up after the Jan. 30th patch that can cause a crash if you jump into the .50 cal. on a tank or LAV, but they may have fixed that server side, because I didn't see it happen at all last night.

Issue with the game is major rubber banding issues on certain maps for CQ and lack of optimization in general. They continue to improve the game, but have a little ways to go.

Killigath

I logged in two days ago and played a few rounds before rage quitting. Still laggy. I crashed on my 2nd game. Only played Conquest, no Rush. I really hope Second Assault has some better rush maps, and they address server lag by then. Otherwise, I may not be playing BF4 much longer.

FIFA of all things has kept my attention more. This is my first soccer game since SNES.

I played on pc. 48-player Conquest on Caspian. Everything felt so much crisper. Player movement was much faster.

I'd consider getting another 360 if we could round up a posse for BF3.

Top Bottom