• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

Dr Prob

Banned
Got to play a few rounds of conquest. Seems awesome, but there are still tons of fuckups, at least in my experience. Crashing out of games with the blue screen error, hanging on the black screen with the little loading icon thing etc.

blahness said:
this is an improvement!

It really is!

Now we just need a better way to squad up. On the main screen it shows that four person list and what they're playing, but if I click on it/bring up Battlelog the game crashes, so I don't know if there's a full list in there or not. After clicking 'multiplayer' there's the big-ass list, but no names. Somewhat less than ideal. Tons of people from GAF and elsewhere on there playing, but all off in separate games.

Cronnie

Anyone playing on maps with Choppers? I think I only played two so far. What are the chopper levels?

I think all of the current maps have helicopters with the exception of Operation Locker.

Not all modes have them available though, but they should be available on Conquest/Obliteration to be safe, Rush has a few with them too.

Played a bunch of Conquest last night with randoms until adamsappel, Dakar, and Gimlet showed up. I still think 64 players is a mess, but it'll be manageable with a full squad of competent bros.

There were parts of some maps with crazy stutter. Conquest D on Hainan comes to mind. I hope they iron out what bugs they can, but I'm still loving it as is.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
There were parts of some maps with crazy stutter. Conquest D on Hainan comes to mind. I hope they iron out what bugs they can, but I'm still loving it as is.

I think that's server side because we were only able to at least play conquest just yesterday

olimpia84

Will not touch this game until they patch L1/R1 shooting config. I'm sick of re-learning control layouts just because the developers are too fucking stubborn to create an unified scheme.

We need more people to start playing this. Dealing with randoms is so much worse with high player counts.

Dakar, Gimlet, and I played with some of the absolute worst BF players in the world today.

olimpia84

Must suck to play nintendo consoles!

It does. Now I'm stuck playing this crap
hotdamn8srt1.gif

Killigath

No. Premium does not sync.

Just saw on Battlelog. They giving us a full week of Double XP and a free pistol scope to help compensate for the game stability. Thurs Nov28 - Thurs Dec 5. Let's dominate a server or two this weekend!

We finally filled a squad for a few games yesterday and it was great. One five-player squad should be enough to control a Rush game.

I'll be playing a lot during double xp week.

GG to Log-ride & Todahawk (who kept blowing me up sky-high!) and Edelfer. Almost logged in two hours of flight time in the scout helicopter. I just don't understand the lack of firepower on the attack chopper though. You would also think the amount of power on that thing it would climb higher at least. Maybe its because I have only flown the Chinese version.

Killigath

Lol I hear ya Blah.

I actually got every chopper unlock in BF3 pretty much exclusively from repairs. I might have flown 10-15 times on my own, though a better term for what I did was hover-crashing. I am a monumentally better chopper pilot than jet pilot though, if that tells you anything lol.

Mahonay

Banned
Been getting into the groove of this game with some friends. Been loving 64 player Conquest now that it's working. Miss playing with you guys though. I'll add some of the tags I do have when I get home tonight.

If any of you want to add me, my PSN tag is Dillon_J_Mahonay. I'm on the PS4.

Been getting into the groove of this game with some friends. Been loving 64 player Conquest now that it's working. Miss playing with you guys though. I'll add some of the tags I do have when I get home tonight.

If any of you want to add me, my PSN tag is Dillon_J_Mahonay. I'm on the PS4.

Bro. I'll send you a friend request after dinner. Play tonight. I need a teammate.

Top Bottom