• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like a week behind, but after Johnny Mac was on RHAP I don't think I'm interested in him ever being on the show again.

Really? I'm loving it so far lol. I feel like we have a strong cast, especially compared to last year.

Just speaking for myself but I absolutely hate how convoluted and thrown together the "twists" and production overall seem this season. A competition and third nominee making majority alliance overly powerful, so much immunity the first couple weeks that the eviction possibilities are so limited, battle back being so vague and left open to change openly, four random ass returnees and dumb newbies that makes it seem tailor made for a returnee to win. This season overall just sets up for an absolute bare minimum of actual strategy and gameplay and just makes the show seem more like a second rate reality show fueled by more and more drama.

The cast may be more tolerable than the last few but the season overall seems like a recipe for shit.

Interesting read, but it doesn't touch upon the most important part of her whole gameplan... Even if everything went according to her desired plan, if people got together and compared notes for even a minute, her whole game would come tumbling down. Whether or not she was successful in turning everyone against everyone and the showmance alliance not forming, the end result is that at any moment her game would come to a screeching halt.

She is a player with somewhat decent instincts, but she is just not a smart player. Even in the best case scenario in her head this move doesn't work out at all. It's sorta like the play of Danielle from BB13, but Danielle could win competitions and somehow lucked into an ally that could also win comps (Kalia). We've seen that Day has yet to win any competitions in her two runs in the BB house, so if the house of cards came tumbling down like they did for Danielle, she would just be a complete sitting duck.

Just a waste of a veteran space. They should have brought back Amanda.

Phreaker

I just got caught up, watching last night's episode. Why would Tiffany winning POV and taking herself down screw up the whole plan of putting Vic up and voting him off?

I just got caught up, watching last night's episode. Why would Tiffany winning POV and taking herself down screw up the whole plan of putting Vic up and voting him off?

Vic won RK, so if she won he would had to pick someone else. Same thing happen last week with Paul and Frank. Why Frank had to put up Bridgette,.

UberTag

If the Roadkill nominee wins POV and takes themselves off the block, it's the Roadkill winner that chooses the replacement nominee... NOT the HOH.

Hence Victor would be designating who went up in place of Tiffany. NOT Paulie.

Just as last week, Frank nominated Paul and then replaced him with Bridgette after he won veto. Nicole did not make either nomination.

This is why Tiffany was directed to throw the veto comp. Because it would have thwarted the Victor backdoor initiative.

Phreaker

Oh!! Okay. I was so confused. I guess I forgot that if the RK's nominee gets pulled off the block during POV that they get to pick the next person that goes up and not HOH. Thanks, looking forward to tonight's episode.

If the Roadkill nominee wins POV and takes themselves off the block, it's the Roadkill winner that chooses the replacement nominee... NOT the HOH.

Hence Victor would be designating who went up in place of Tiffany. NOT Paulie.

Just as last week, Frank nominated Paul and then replaced him with Bridgette after he won veto. Nicole did not make either nomination.

This is why Tiffany was directed to throw the veto comp. Because it would have thwarted the Victor backdoor initiative.

Oh damn, I completely misunderstood how Roadkill worked.

Phreaker

I think they should stick to the plan and vote Vic out, which is probably what is going to happen. They love to make you think something different is going to happen.

Aww, poor Paulie not in 8-pack :(

UberTag

I think they should stick to the plan and vote Vic out, which is probably what is going to happen. They love to make you think something different is going to happen.
There hasn't been any mystery about tonight's vote since Paulie won the veto competition.

She gives first-rate DR quotes. That's easily her best quality as a Big Brother player.
For sure. Having some great DRs was the first thing that came to mind when I saw she was returning.

Edit: Victor's speech.....

Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif

TheYanger

I mean Frank might as well have won with this shit. In fact, it's even worse, cause he can basically get her to do the dirtiest imaginable version fo whatever he wants and still pretend to be 'clean' himself.

UberTag

I can't hate her, she's too cute.

Wonder if she'll end up taking out one of the girls for Frank.
Tiffany is definitely going up. She might be talked into "pawning" Bronte but it may well not be intended as a pawn move on Frank's part.

Maengun1

Damn it, Tiffany is my fave right now. Already resigning myself to Frank getting her out through Bridgette, and I'll be pleasantly surprised if anything else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom