• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
James said he wanted to throw this comp to prevent his team from getting immunity, but I'm not sure how he'll manage it with this particular comp. I guess just simply falling will make it more difficult for the rest of the team to fill up that additional slot, especially with Natalie already down.

Ganhyun

id watch this on the feeds but i dont feel like spending money to do so.

James said he wanted to throw this comp to prevent his team from getting immunity, but I'm not sure how he'll manage it with this particular comp. I guess just simply falling will make it more difficult for the rest of the team to fill up that additional slot, especially with Natalie already down.

I'd guess that he tries to be the last one left and falls, or will slow them down by going super slow and acting like hes having balance issues or something.

id watch this on the feeds but i dont feel like spending money to do so.

I'd guess that he tries to be the last one left and falls, or will slow them down by going super slow and acting like hes having balance issues or something.

they arent up yet ;-;

James will probably wait to fall when his team collect a good amount of berries so that he can wipe out their work and put them further behind.

James will probably wait to fall when his team collect a good amount of berries so that he can wipe out their work and put them further behind.
He has to collect berries while doing that though, which would only put his team ahead. The sooner he drops, the better. If him and Natalie were both down early, Victor and Bronte will have two additional slots to fill on top of their own.

jwluther

Ideally James would just stand still on one of the planks and do nothing but block the others on his team. They already hate him; what's he got to lose?

feeds back we will find out soon who won

Frank's team won

Paulie is hoh

James did throw the comp for his team cause Victor complained about it to Paul

Velcro Fly

so victor/paul as nominees then? no reason to fuck around with a pawn this week. the group that voted together for week 1 will suffice this week

so victor/paul as nominees then? no reason to fuck around with a pawn this week. the group that voted together for week 1 will suffice this week

He just said he wants Bronte as one of the noms, but it's still early. I believe the plan is still for Victor to go. I can see Paulie trying to put up Nat too cause he fucking hates her, but I can see Frank talking him out of it.

Speaking of Frank Victor and Paul are not mad at him, Victor was about to blow up but apparently said something to cool him down and he bought it.

jwluther

I wish they could just evict all of the other side (Victor, Paul, Bronte, Bridgette, Natalie) at one time. It's pretty obvious they'll just be picked off one by one, and the game will be so much more entertaining once these idiots are gone.

MK_768

He just said he wants Bronte as one of the noms, but it's still early. I believe the plan is still for Victor to go. I can see Paulie trying to put up Nat too cause he fucking hates her, but I can see Frank talking him out of it.

Speaking of Frank Victor and Paul are not mad at him, Victor was about to blow up but apparently said something to cool him down and he bought it.

Frank is playing a high risk/high reward game. Is in good with pretty much everyone but if the right people talk his game will crash. I think Michelle is actually sitting real pretty. Ain't a soul looking at her. I can see her in the final 2. She'd be wise to not win any HoH's until she absolutely has to.

beasty

I wish they could just evict all of the other side (Victor, Paul, Bronte, Bridgette, Natalie) at one time. It's pretty obvious they'll just be picked off one by one, and the game will be so much more entertaining once these idiots are gone.

Natalie and Bridgette are in good positions actually. They are on the "other side" but people want to work with them.

Nicole getting Paulie and Corey to do a li'l strip tease and dance for her birthday. She truly is my queen. She deserves to win after this.

Edit: aaaaand it was blocked. I thought the Happy Birthday song was in public domain now? Oh well, at least we got to see them practice.

Holmes

Grodner should just give Frank the 500k, Day the 50k and James the 25k from Julie's Favorite Player. It'll save us 3 months of trash.

TheYanger

So people are still throwing comps huh... I might drop this season pretty soon honestly
I...what? People fucking with comps to fuck over OTHER people is one of the highlights of BB when it happens. Beastmode Cowboy sitting the fuck down while Frankie shat all over that comp was insane.
Natalie and Bridgette are in good positions actually. They are on the "other side" but people want to work with them.

Watching these feeds it's been extremely apparent how much more aware Natalie is than the rest of the newbies, and how much she actually is liked by most of the other side of the house too. If it weren't a season where she's at a SEVERE knowledge disadvantage and immediately ended up on the wrong side of things and had to learn from the bottom up like that, I think she'd do very well. Maybe not ruthless enough to win, but she's caught a lot of stuff that is very subtle about what people are really up to and their personalities. She's observant AND critically thinks about what she's seeing basically every day, she's just surrounded by idiots that shut her down constantly.

jwluther

A few people, which is the only thing making it interesting. Frank and James for sure, but Paulie, Nicole, Corey, Day, Z, and Michelle are having none of it. Paulie said straight up that he may want to send Natalie home the most this week, mostly because she still voted against him after being told that he was going to stay.

There were also some references made to getting the girls out first because they had more potential to sway Frank and James. This 8-pack split over the spy girls is pretty much the only interesting thing happening.

TheYanger

Yeah definitely to use, but several people have already had side conversations basically saying that they know the alliance is too big to last and are making plans for it

Yado

It seems like Paulie is just detailing his plans to anyone that will talk to him & I'm not sure why he thinks Derrick and Cody had such a great partnership, did he watch Cody's season?

TheYanger

Oh man shit's gonna happen now
Victor won Roadkill :3

Think my dream occurance is a bunch of drama/shakeups due to that, but then at the end of the day Paul or Bronte leaves, ideally bronte. That'd be a perfect week to set some shit up.

Oh man shit's gonna happen now
Victor won Roadkill :3
Frank knows, and I have a feeling he might be able to convince him to put up Tiffany. Even though she's a part of the 8 Pack, there was already discussion last night about how they wouldn't mind getting rid of Tiffany and bringing it down to a "7 Squad" - and those that don't agree won't have to know that Frank was the one that put a bug in Victor's ear. I think it's a totally plausible situation. If Paul is down for it, then it'll happen. This should be interesting.

James is egging Victor on in an attempt to be the nominee. Bye. Let us have our fun with Tiffany.

It would a pretty entertaining week if that happens! Though the BB fandom in Tumblr would probably explode :V they love Tiff.
If Tiff is anything like Vanessa, she'll go on a hell of a witch hunt this week if she goes up as the RK nominee. That would totally make up for Jozea's lack of dramatics on Thursday.

jwluther

Victor thinks he's safe if he puts up Tiffany, and said that Paulie wouldn't backdoor him. Could be another blindside incoming.

jwluther

I don't know why they're so insistent on getting Vic out this week. They're to the point where they want the Roadkill nom to throw the comp so Victor doesn't get to nominate another one of them. Like, Vic, Paul, and Bronte are all terrible—worst case scenario, why not just get one of them out this week and go after Vic next?

If Tiffany throws the Veto comp or uses it on someone else, she deserves to go home. But that's undoubtedly what her "alliance" will try to convince her to do.

Tiff is definitely going up

My understanding is that Vic has already done it in the DR, they're just waiting for the ceremony.

lenovox1

If Tiffany throws the Veto comp or uses it on someone else, she deserves to go home. But that's undoubtedly what her "alliance" will try to convince her to do.

Luckily, Tiff is the one person in that alliance who had no reason to throw the comp. From what I'm reading, she seems to have a pretty good idea that she's on the bottom of that alliance. And I'm guessing that's why she seems to be crying every ten seconds.

So people are still throwing comps huh... I might drop this season pretty soon honestly

so if you are in a team of people that want your real "main team" out one by one you would still help them? lol ok i guess.... if Nicole, Frank and Day are out who do you think Victor and Paul would be going after next? JAMES !

James did everything 100% right! he understands the game. He also did everything right when he crashed the secret meeting last week. He is playing the game like a Vet.

I dont understand why some people here say these Vets are crap. The entire house was going to vote them out the moment they got out of these boxes but they managed to turn the newbies heads and go after the Messiah.

UberTag

Tiffany going this week is pretty much the best possible scenario I could have hoped for. I'll give this week maximum points if she blows up the dynamics of the 8-Pack alliance for all of the newbies before she goes. I could care less if she tries to stay or rolls over and dies... I just want her to roast the vets and Paulie on her way out the door.

lenovox1

I dont understand why some people here say these Vets are crap. The entire house was going to vote them out the moment they got out of these boxes but they managed to turn the newbies heads and go after the Messiah.

Now, now, now, that was 1000% completely Jozea after he practically shit talked the HOH to her face. It did put them in great position going into this week, though.

so if you are in a team of people that want your real "main team" out one by one you would still help them? lol ok i guess.... if Nicole, Frank and Day are out who do you think Victor and Paul would be going after next? JAMES !

James did everything 100% right! he understands the game. He also did everything right when he crashed the secret meeting last week. He is playing the game like a Vet.

I never said I didn't understand why he threw it, I said that people throwing comps is annoying to watch now because the last 2 seasons also had a ton of comp-throwing in them.

Koomaster

Why does everyone want Tiffany to go? That's like taking the teapot off the stove after just 30 seconds. Gotta let things build up. Just like her sister, Tiffany won't be at maximum crazy meltdown mode for still a few weeks yet. Why deprive yourselves of that fireworks show in exchange for just a few sparklers if she goes this week?

Yado

These girls are making a huge mistake if they vote Tiffany out, they'd be helping Frank build his bro army.

Holmes

Why does everyone want Tiffany to go? That's like taking the teapot off the stove after just 30 seconds. Gotta let things build up. Just like her sister, Tiffany won't be at maximum crazy meltdown mode for still a few weeks yet. Why deprive yourselves of that fireworks show in exchange for just a few sparklers if she goes this week?
I watched Vanessa every day last summer for three months. She was very entertaining! But also very draining. I'm not in the mood to go through it again, this time with some cheap knock off of the real thing. I don't like large majority alliances running the game every week, especially when they contain the worst set of vets of all time, and Grodner has bestowed upon the season every twist possible to help and save them. At least with Tiffany leaving, there would be something interesting going on and the majority alliance would be shooting itself in the foot, which would be fun to watch. I just know we're in for a summer of Da'vonne thinking she's hot shit and constantly looking at the camera like she's Jim from The Office (as if she didn't come in 16th place in her original season) and James doing shit pranks like the original and creative humorist he is.

Yado

Da'Vonne told Zakiyah that Frank is trying to get Bridgette, Paulie and Natalie in jury cause they are votes for him. She said hell no

Frank is probably going to outplay them anyway.

UberTag

I'm not convinced Tiffany has any of Vanessa's potential to deliver in the crazy department. Vanessa was crying over horseshit nonsense the second the feeds came on the air last season. Tiff only cried once after getting nommed. If anything, she's playing scared and deliberately going out of her way to NOT be like Vanessa in as many ways as possible. Which makes her more bearable and conversely less entertaining. I see no crazy meltdown mode potential out of her (or most of this cast for that matter).

Tiff is an interesting juxtaposition to Paulie who IS going out of his way to be exactly like Cody in as many ways as possible (pointlessly lying about things and propping up Frank's intimidating Derrick persona).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom