• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Clue me in, why is everyone hating Frank ? Except this theory that Grodner is behind him ?
Well, that... and the fact that he's a giant chauvinist asshole with a flatulence problem.
Of course he was exactly the same 4 years ago and won America's Favorite... so clearly there are folks out there who love him.

Damn it, Tiffany is my fave right now. Already resigning myself to Frank getting her out through Bridgette, and I'll be pleasantly surprised if anything else happens.
Either Tiff or Bronte leaving via Roadkill nom is the most likely outcome.
Tiff may also be nominated by Bridgette outright.

Best case scenario is Bridgette holds true to her "girl power" mantra, nominates two of Paul, James and Corey... and the guys fail to win Roadkill (but that can easily be rigged so...)
Yeah, see what I wrote above.

UberTag

Lord Frank has decreed that Bridgette's HOH noms shall be Tiffany and Paul.
His Rankness Has Spoken and His Will Shall Be Done!

(I'm still expecting Bronte to wind up on the block post-Roadkill.)

She gives first-rate DR quotes. That's easily her best quality as a Big Brother player.
What don't you like about Dae? She's very aware of human behavior and is reflective enough to be in control of the situations she's in.

Her being evicted first last season was a crime, and imo she is a worthy candidate because she seems very capable of being a great social player. Vanessa, another underrated player, read Dae's strengths and was able to sway that beginning in her favor, which resulted in her going far in the game.

Holmes

Eh. Day and her game haven't really changed, despite what she may believe. Her whole Tiffany thing last year and getting huffed up over her during the veto comp was vintage Da'vonne.

Dominator

Bridgette... Hmm, didn't see that happening. Expected her to float along with no comp wins lol, though I guess this one was kind of a crap shoot.

UberTag

Frank decided to slap more asses and make more disparaging remarks to women tonight.
He also dropped the bomb via Paulie that he wants James and Da'Vonne out in early jury because he doesn't want parents near the end of the game for sympathy votes.
Anti-Frank unrest has erupted once again. Lucky for him he's safe this week.

ameleco

Frank decided to slap more asses and make more disparaging remarks to women tonight.
He also dropped the bomb via Paulie that he wants James and Da'Vonne out in early jury because he doesn't want parents near the end of the game for sympathy votes.
Anti-Frank unrest has erupted once again. Lucky for him he's safe this week.

Yeah been watching this. What a dick. Strategically, I still don't think it's the smartest thing to get him out since everyone but Bridgette hates him at this point and he wouldn't win. That said, screw Frank and he needs to go :/

How far can houseguests go before they're removed from the game when it comes to sexual harassment? Will production even do anything? Even talk to him?

Velcro Fly

Paul and Victor ended up being so bad at the game that it became endearing a little last night. Ignoring the fact that both seemed to be real assholes to people on After Dark I sorta started liking them in the house.

Also Frank is really dumb. He thinks too highly of his performance on his season, when all he was that season was a challenge goon.

jwluther

Per Jokers, Paul lied to Bridgette and Bronte about his vote and said he voted to evict Victor. "Paul tries to plant in their head that it could've been Tiffany."

Homeboy apparently doesn't know that nominees don't vote. Why even lie about it? The Spy Girls should have turned on him then and there, but they're probably just as clueless.

It's weird to see the complete 180 on Frank so fast. Definitely not unexpected and not like it hasn't happened before but damn it was such a sudden and dramatic fall. Week one he had the game in the bag everyone loved him in the house and out and here's week 3 and he's completely hated and has people in the house crying and shit. It seems worse of a move than punching someone and fighting over fruit loops.

Hahaha I'm just curious watching BB After Dark. Frank sits In a bumper car next to James. He sighs and and says " Fucking Tiff". Just exasperated.

Jasper

Cm0Bh5uUIAAsnDC.jpg

WTF?

TheYanger

I mean, so did Frank. Shows that the award is shit.

No, it shows that the editing on the tv version of the show is heavily biased. I remember hating Frank last time but he seemed fine this time. NOPE.

James is significantly more likeable than Frank.

cory64

Paulie is gonna break his "type-thing" per minute record one of these days.

The Spy Girls are a joke.

Corey might be Bridgette's backdoor plan if Tiff wins Veto

TheYanger

Meanwhile, Bronte is breaking down explaining this shit, and Nat still hasn't told them she's an nfl cheerleader =3

Nat > every other girl in the house confirmed.

EDIT: well ok nm here it comes.

llehuty

I managed to catch up and watched all the episode so far (no streams because I'm an europeasant).

Holy shit, there is some awful players this year. We got two already out of the way, but daaamn, still abysmal.

Thankfully, there is still people worth rooting for. And kind of curious about how the Tiffany vs Frank thing is going to evolve, could be fun.

I'm wondering if I will stick to the end this time around, I stopped watching the last couple of season half way in.

Jasper

James revealed to Frank on the live stream that Audrey and Clay from last year were fucking after the show ended. It sounded like Frank already knew about it (for some bizarre reason) but he wanted James to tell him more about it.

It kinda makes sense as I always noticed a love/hate sexual tension between the two of them, and also after they were both evicted (and neither made it to jury), they were inseparable and went on road trips together, traveled to one another's hometowns together, shared hotel rooms together, traveled to NYC and various other cities together (and just the two of them alone..and it wasn't for Big Brother/CBS promotional reasons), etc..

11356041_1859923460900138_307213976_n.jpg

Fantastical

Death Prophet
James revealed to Frank on the live stream that Audrey and Clay from last year were fucking after the show ended. It sounded like Frank already knew about it (for some bizarre reason) but he wanted James to tell him more about it.

It kinda makes sense as I always noticed a love/hate sexual tension between the two of them, and also after they were both evicted (and neither made it to jury), they were inseparable and went on road trips together, traveled to one another's hometowns together, shared hotel rooms together, traveled to NYC and various other cities together (and just the two of them alone..and it wasn't for Big Brother/CBS promotional reasons), etc..

11356041_1859923460900138_307213976_n.jpg
Damn. Lucky girl if true. Did James say how he knew this?

vypek

So how is this season? I missed the first few episodes and didn't feel like attempting to keep up. Is it worth finding the old episodes to watch and then keeping up with the episodes?

Or is it a garbage season?

UberTag

So how is this season? I missed the first few episodes and didn't feel like attempting to keep up. Is it worth finding the old episodes to watch and then keeping up with the episodes?

Or is it a garbage season?
Garbage season thus far. Don't waste your time.
Might get better but I'm not holding my breath.

natjjohn

Ok. Thanks for the heads up. If it gets better I'll just jump in late I guess. Any gimmicks this season?

Dumb ones. Teams, third nominee, four returnees. Feel like a wheel of random twists was spun three times and these three were landed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom