• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm surprised they're going to all out with this edit. Frank deserves it based on what I've seen, but I didn't think production would do it

vypek

Dumb ones. Teams, third nominee, four returnees. Feel like a wheel of random twists was spun three times and these three were landed on.

Returnees seems pretty standard for what they might try. Teams and third nominee seem really silly and cumbersome to put into the game. Votes always split between 3 people? Don't see how teams would even work in this game. Unless its all team challenges?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Wow, I'm surprised they're going to all out with this edit. Frank deserves it based on what I've seen, but I didn't think production would do it

Kind of hard to ignore, especially when this is pitting so many against him. They'd have a hard time explaining it next week / in a couple weeks when he could go up.

I feel like if we had more things going on in the house Frank's edit wouldn't been as bad. Not that I'm complaining about the way his edit is going lol

Jasper

Oh Corey...

tumblr_o9ticibjkN1qi5p17o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o9ticibjkN1qi5p17o2_500.jpg

cory64

Tiff is spilling all of her info to Michelle but it's so hard to hear because they're whispering right next to the hot tub.

And no one is giving Tiff anything back. Lol.

TheYanger

Frank would be the fifth evicted if he goes next week, so he'd be the last one eligible for Battle Back.

How great would it be for Frank to lose to someone like Jozea, who then immediately gets chucked back out?

Realistically it's probably Victor that beats him though.

I suppose most seasons tend to start slow but it's been so boring so far. The cast doesn't look great and other than Day being a good TV presence the returnees aren't very good either.

When people mention Michelle it's like I'm being reminded of her for the first time in days. She doesn't exist.

TheYanger

Shrug, I couldn't tell you how interesting it is purely from the show, but following updates/feeds I like this season, right now we've basically got the massive shift to getting frank out next week, there is drama in whether that happens or not (competition beast etc), and then...fuck if I know. There are so many alliances right now I couldn't even guess at who everyone would vote out given the chance.

But OMG guiiiiiise Nicole just wants to stay in the gaaaaaaym with Corey. Her not man! OMG guiiiiise! She can't vote out Frank, he's keeping them safe!!!!1111

.... *vomits*

cory64

Love how Day straight up got told her house flip failed just a few moments after she thought she had it.

Once again she is playing a pre-jury game.

UberTag

Why would you try to Flip the house before Frank is even eligible to be evicted. You are just asking for things to fall apart.
They played that especially sloppy. Two days too early with a large ass audience in a completely fragmented fashion while Day decided to obsess over her hair in between game conversations.

Granted, the house as a whole has boasted nothing but sloppy gameplay since Day 1... with the possible exception of James. Paul has improved his game immeasurably since his house of cards blew up with Jozea's eviction and found his niche.

But the others? Ehhh...

The flip may not work but Day just laid out Frank's plans to the people who were going to execute the plans for herself in front of witnesses thanks to Michelle who is actually doing things since she got some alcohol in her.

TheYanger

Yeah reading jokers of this overnight looks like this shit kind of exploded enough that unless something CRAZY happens, or he wins veto or hoh, frank is gone.

UberTag

Fun post from Jokers recounting how the DR is leaking private game discussion to Da'Vonne...

1. It all started when Nicole had thought that Day was trying to get votes for Tiffany to stay, and then blame the votes on Nicole & Corey. Because of this both Nicole & Corey made their minds up that they wanted to get rid of Day in week 4 (next week) and work with Frank temporarily.

2. While this is happening, James goes to the London room and tells Day about how they might not have the votes to keep Tiff. He also tells Day that they need to win HOH next week because James THINKS (key word THINKS) that Frank is targetting Day next week.

3. Nicole & Core approach Frank and say they do not trust Da'Vonne. They come up with a plan to have Corey win HOH, so that they can get rid of Day. Their only worries is that Paul (who is on Day's team) will gun hard for it, because of being on the block every week.

4. Corey talks to Paul. and tells Paul it will be best for Corey to win HOH and promises safety. At no point did Corey even mention getting Day out. He just said he worries that it may be strange for Day who sleeps all day (his words) to be hungry for HOH. Paul agrees and thats that. If any of the subtle targeting Day stuff was mentioned, it went over Paul's head.

5. During the next few hours everyone in the house is sleeping or just hanging out. Not much game talk. Nicole & Frank talk briefly and go over the plan. The plan is for Corey to win HOH and Day to get nominated by Road Kill. Day is the target. Frank tells Nicole that he's worried that Corey already talked to Paul about letting Corey win HOH.

6. In between everything happening above, Day was called to DR.

7. Not 30 minutes after the final talk with Frank, Nicole leaves Frank in the backyard and goes with Corey straight to the safari room. Z & Day are in there and it is tense. They do their usual Frank bashing until Day, who has been in the London room for hours, lays out what she "THINKS" Frank is going to do next week. She tells Corey that Frank's plan is for Corey to win HOH, and nominate Day with the roadkill and evict her. Corey & Nicole are speechless and puzzled. This was the exact plan they told Frank, and it would only make sense that Frank spilled the beans....HOWEVER........

8. ....Frank never spoke about the plan than to Corey & Nicole. Corey only talked about winning HOH and promising Paul safety. James only had a hunch that Frank was after Day (which Frank had been saying for days he was after Day) So with all that out there, how does Da'Vonne, who was sleeping for hours, know the exact plan that was made by Frank/Corey/Nic? Is it just a coincidence that after she gets out of the DR she is alert, and knows the WORD FOR WORD EXACT PLAN TO GET HER OUT????

Usually I don't buy into any tin foil hat theory, but I have been home sick watching feeds all day. NOTHING ADDS UP. That most that could have leaked to Day would be that Frank was gunning for her, and agin that is IF Paul told her, which is very unlikely since his convo with Corey never about getting rid of Day, but even so the most she would have is that Frank is targeting her. How in the hell did she have the exact plan that 3 people made up in hours come to her? It does not make any since. She was sleeping, goes to DR< comes out and lays out the entire plan. There is too much smoke for no fire.

UberTag

I wasn't watching the feeds but I read that Michelle was with Frank/Corey/Nicole when they were talking about Day and that she went and told everything back to Day.
That scenario played out later. That's when Corey/Nicole were caught red-handed thanks to Michelle ratting Frank's plans to Da'Vonne. The DR intel that revolved entirely around Corey winning HOH (which would be impressive IMO seeing how the Freakazoids will be down to just 2 players and Corey has won nothing) happened hours beforehand.

IMO, Frank's game is so sloppy, the DR really shouldn't need to jump in and filter intel around. Of course, you could make that argument about just about everyone... sloppy gameplay abounds this year.

BTM

That scenario played out later. That's when Corey/Nicole were caught red-handed thanks to Michelle ratting Frank's plans to Da'Vonne. The DR intel that revolved entirely around Corey winning HOH (which would be impressive IMO seeing how the Freakazoids will be down to just 2 players and Corey has won nothing) happened hours beforehand.

IMO, Frank's game is so sloppy, the DR really shouldn't need to jump in and filter intel around. Of course, you could make that argument about just about everyone... sloppy gameplay abounds this year.

Ahh, ok. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom