• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwluther

Corey and Michelle are now talking about keeping Tiffany, saying they'd have the votes and she'd be good at the memory HOH tomorrow.

Flip #3 could be incoming.

jwluther

Michelle's trying to get Nicole on board now. I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing, but this is like BB16 Zach levels of flippage.

UberTag

We'll see if this actually sticks by tomorrow night
I think this flip will stick. The DR lit a fire under Michelle (they worked over Nicole as well) and they were able to swing Paulie who is pretty damn stubborn and resolute once he settles in a direction.

They have no investment in Bronte, either... and she was outwardly venting about Production earlier tonight (never a good idea when they're actively steering the game). If you're in that house, Production is your friend. Don't bitch about them. Don't lie to them. Especially don't do these things when you're on the block facing an eviction vote. It's their show and you're just living in it.

jwluther

Paulie, Nicole, and Corey are talking now without Michelle, and they're all still on board. I think this sticks. Praise Big Meech.

Holmes

Too bad. I want maximum despair from everyone watching this darsided season. Oh well, Da'vonne's days are numbered either way.

UberTag

I still wish Tiffany would go
If she doesn't go soon, she'll be kept around as a goat for finale night. And will probably remain boring all the way through.

She was bad casting but, supposedly, she was a last-minute replacement so I'll give Robyn a pass for having to fill a round hole with a square peg in the 11th hour. Sometimes you just have to make due with what you're given.

If she doesn't go soon, she'll be kept around as a goat for finale night. And will probably remain boring all the way through.

She was bad casting but, supposedly, she was a last-minute replacement so I'll give Robyn a pass for having to fill a round hole with a square peg in the 11th hour. Sometimes you just have to make due with what you're given.

I can see why Tiffany fits the bill as a last minute replacement. How do we learn that kind of info?

Bronte isn't even bothering to pack, she's so sure she'll be staying. lmao

Nicole wants the vote to split 5 to 4 though, and James seems really confused about who is voting for who. Please don't mess this up...

Ganhyun

With all this infighting Frank wins because if this doesnt work then he drops off the target list for alot of people for a while.

llehuty

Bronte isn't even bothering to pack, she's so sure she'll be staying. lmao

Nicole wants the vote to split 5 to 4 though, and James seems really confused about who is voting for who. Please don't mess this up...
Yessss, I knew having brain dead cast would deliver at some point. Hmm, going on blackout really quick since I won't be back at home until monday. ;_;

jwluther

They may have been talking about switching their actual votes and getting Paulie and Day to take their place. This would still send Bronte home. Not sure exactly why, as the votes are secret, but it may be that they just want plausible deniability with Frank...

They may have been talking about switching their actual votes and getting Paulie and Day to take their place. This would still send Bronte home. Not sure exactly why, as the votes are secret, but it may be that they just want plausible deniability with Frank...
Paulie and James already seemed confused about what was going on, with Nicole always switching who would vote for who. This is either going to be messed up so that Tiffany ends up leaving, or Bronte is evicted with more votes than expected.

UberTag

Nicole's only interest is to cover her own ass so big players can get taken out and she can deny being involved.
Hell, she might agree to one thing and then do another in the voting booth to pin votes/evictions on people (namely Da'Vonne).

Did Nicole not just finish telling Frank that Michelle wouldn't be on board? Why would he not only bring it up to Michelle, but also throw Nic's name into it? This guy just does whatever, because he's so confident in his intimidation game.

Ganhyun

Did Nicole not just finish telling Frank that Michelle wouldn't be on board? Why would he not only bring it up to Michelle, but also throw Nic's name into it? This guy just does whatever, because he's so confident in his intimidation game.

well he also thinks he knows better than everyone else in the house too.

I will say that as Nat and James get closer I doubt he will target her going forward.

Edit: OMG Tiffany going off on Frank and Bridgette!!!!!!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
So it's not happening? :| Awkward. Actually that's a good way to go. If you don't go, you at least expose that everyone was out to get Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom