• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what we saw on the feeds last night, we can assume that this HoH will be the memory game. Frank and Nicole won this comp in their respective seasons, so we'll see how things go this time around.

Dominator

Missed last nights episode and just got home from work right now. Turn the TV on to go on demand to watch last nights and avoid spoilers, and the last channel I was on was CBS. First thing I see is Bronte's face talking to Julie. Dammit lol

NYR

Natalie gone this week for her proxy alliance to Brigette aka Frank. Poor Paul likely gets screwed this week too with a nom. Predictable week on paper, hope it gets as fun as the last 24 hours though and something changes.

Frank and Bridgette are not only safe this week, they can play in the next HOH.

allison_grodner.jpg

UberTag

Expecting Tiffany-Natalie initial nominations with a possible Da'Vonne backdoor/roadkill play.
Perhaps Production will throw that comp to Day so we can see one half of Nicole/Corey on the block.

NYR

The others (Dae included) only have themselves to blame at this point. Just win something.
This!!! Davonne is a paper champ, can't do shit! In fact, Is anyone else completely unimpressed with Davonne? She seems to really suck at this game, can't win anything, can't get an alliance going without people trying to stab her in the back, incredibly emotional player. Really hope she goes, she is terrible.

Kifimbo

This!!! Davonne is a paper champ, can't do shit! In fact, Is anyone else completely unimpressed with Davonne? She seems to really suck at this game, can't win anything, can't get an alliance going without people trying to stab her in the back, incredibly emotional player. Really hope she goes, she is terrible.

She's entertaining in the DR. That's about it.

Is anyone else completely unimpressed with Davonne? She seems to really suck at this game, can't win anything, can't get an alliance going without people trying to stab her in the back, incredibly emotional player. Really hope she goes, she is terrible.
She's one of those players that are so emotionally charged that they end up making for great TV. Like last year, I'll just enjoy her while I can. I'll never have high expectations for her, though.

UberTag

The only good thing with this is Frank isnt eligible for the battleback after this.
This season's so long they'll possibly have a returning jury member as well.
And there's always Pandora's Box. Frank has multiple safety nets in play. Just like a crooked bank CEO.

beasty

I didnt have high hopes for her this season but she had her moments. Her paranoia gets the best of her most of the time, but when something goes bad she pretty much always sees it coming. She is smart just seems to have bad luck and sucks at the comps.

Frank had this game in the bag until he decided to be a dick.

I'm with ya. After last season when she thought she was so good and did nothing. She's continuing her play from last year.

beasty

Tiffany and Day going after Frank right now lol.

All Frank has to do is STFU and lay low this week but he wont cause he is a dick.

UberTag

After those made-for-TV dramatics, I suspect Day will be an initial nominee this week.
She'll come right back in the door with safety via Battle Back, though... so it's all good.

Scratch that... my initial read was the correct one.

Expecting Tiffany-Natalie initial nominations with a possible Da'Vonne backdoor/roadkill play.
Perhaps Production will throw that comp to Day so we can see one half of Nicole/Corey on the block.

jwluther

When you realize that this entire week is going to be a massive waste of time because whoever goes out is going to win the Battle Back...

beasty

Paul is lowkey starting to play a good game. He seemed a bit emotional but he seems to be getting the hang of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom