• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

So long as the house stays divided I don't really care who stays or goes at this point.
I don't even care who wins this season. I just want Natalie to outlast Paulie, Nicole to not wind up as the last surviving female and James to not win America's Favorite Player.

Apart from that, I'm good no matter what happens.

BTM

Paulie not winning veto but having the ticket would be hilarious. Then he comes back and wins HOH. Would make for some great feeds.

Velcro Fly

And we all thought they were rigging it for Frank. If Paulie has the round trip ticket it is obvious who the chosen one was this season.

UberTag

Paulie not winning veto but having the ticket would be hilarious. Then he comes back and wins HOH. Would make for some great feeds.
Paulie would be all happy and proud of himself and talking trash to everyone again.
And then Victor win the co-HOH care package and put Corey on the block to get evicted during Paulie's HOH reign.
And then he would cry more tears and threaten to walk out again.

Even if he does, or even if he has the return ticket, or even if he wins the battle back the numbers are still not in his favor. He'll go right back out at the first opportunity.
I wouldn't count out Paulie too fast. Him and Corey are already laying down some thick bro vibes to James, who has been fipping, flopping, and floating this entire season. If Corey or Paulie win HOH, James would likely instantly be back on their side. With two people on the other side of the house up for eviction, limiting the votes to only 2 people, Paulie/Corey/Nicole/James will have full control over who goes. Moreover, the co-HOH care package is set to arrive when Paulie returns. Even if Paulie/Corey don't win HOH, they could still get the power to nominate someone. Seeing as how the TV edits having being favouring the boys, it wouldn't surprise me if one of them got it. James could get it too, but if Corey or Paulie are HOH that week, they would completely force his hand. James is too weak to not give into the pressure Paulie exerts.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic. There's just so many variables to consider.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even care who wins this season. I just want Natalie to outlast Paulie, Nicole to not wind up as the last surviving female and James to not win America's Favorite Player.

Apart from that, I'm good no matter what happens.

Natalie is basically the only one who can beat James for favourite player, but it all depends on how much screen time she gets before she's evicted.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I wouldn't count out Paulie too fast. Him and Corey are already laying down some thick bro vibes to James, who has been fipping, flopping, and floating this entire season. If Corey or Paulie win HOH, James would likely instantly be back on their side. With two people on the other side of the house up for eviction, limiting the votes to only 2 people, Paulie/Corey/Nicole/James will have full control over who goes. Moreover, the co-HOH care package is set to arrive when Paulie returns. Even if Paulie/Corey don't win HOH, they could still get the power to nominate someone. Seeing as how the TV edits having being favouring the boys, it wouldn't surprise me if one of them got it. James could get it too, but if Corey or Paulie are HOH that week, they would completely force his hand. James is too weak to not give into the pressure Paulie exerts.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic. There's just so many variables to consider.

Yea, James is spineless but I do think that these past few days has strengthened his resolve to stick with Paul, Meech, and especially Nat. He immediately goes and tells Nat/Paul/Meech everything that Corey/Paulie are saying to try to woo him back.

The big huge but here is that if Corey or Paulie win a care package then it's time to really start worrying about James flipping back since he plays an 'america first' game. James would think oh shit america hates what i did and that's why they gave Corey/Paulie a package. James can't get a package because he already got one.

That's my read on James right now anyway. Your right though he's weak and anything can happen.

POV was success. Victor is a BEAST! Next obstacle: ticket.

Yea, James is spineless but I do think that these past few days has strengthened his resolve to stick with Paul, Meech, and especially Nat. He immediately goes and tells Nat/Paul/Meech everything that Corey/Paulie are saying to try to woo him back.
Yeah, James seems loyal and I want to believe that he's finally solidified an allegiance with a single side of the house. Like you said though, if he thinks for a second that America prefers Paulie/Corey, I don't have any doubts that he'll make the switch.

netguy503

The day I chose to start my trail is the day of Jeff (it's still going on). It's just the same segment on a loop with a house guest I never wanted to see again.

Fuck my life.

The day I chose to start my trail is the day of Jeff (it's still going on). It's just the same segment on a loop with a house guest I never wanted to see again.

Fuck my life.
As much as I love Jeff, I prefer trivia during comps over his repetitive interviews and weekly recaps. Most people probably do.

I use to keep the feeds on in the background while I went about my day, and the end of the music would cue their return. Now I just wait for a friend or someone on Twitter to let me know.

TheYanger

Fuck my life.

Watch the feeds from the past few days instead. It's been REALLY good ever since the pot started getting stirred.

ColorfulFrayedCowrie-size_restricted.gif

Just for fun

Paulie now claiming the Jury house might be too claustrophobic for him. lol

netguy503

Paulie just admitted he lied to production to get on the show, it immediatly went to fish, it came back to other cameras not on Paulie. LOL

netguy503

Big Brother casting director Robyn Kass LIKES Cody's suggestion that Paulie has the round-trip ticket.

CpyjMKRWEAALZLe.jpg

Nothing like a little inside favoritism from Paulie's #1 groupie!

Cgvcm9rU0AA77KS.jpg

LOL going from Cody's twitter pic face to the face in the picture you just posted LOL

BB can be fucking hilarious at times

1471149480840.png

He has to keep the props on his hands at all times unless he's eating or sleeping. When he showers he has to hold at least one prop.

So not only is Nicole in her dumbass costume and a have not, but this guy can not put his hands all over her lmao

First thing Nicole asked if it zips in the front lolol

netguy503

BB can be fucking hilarious at times

1471149480840.png

He has to keep the props on his hands at all times unless he's eating or sleeping. When he showers he has to hold at least one prop.

So not only is Nicole in her dumbass costume and a have not, but this guy can not put his hands all over her lmao

First thing Nicole asked if it zips in the front lolol

But isn't he gay though anyway? Him and Paulie have been the couple to beat this week.

But yes that costume redeemed my first free day of my trial being all Jeff. The foul things those house guests are doing to that puppet doe. Definitely won't make TV.

Sorry, that was my bad. I should have specified that it was Friday morning, around 2 AM.

Corey and Nicole in these ridiculous costumes. Paulie making apple pies every day. Paul doing random security checks when an alarm goes off, patting down every HG, even if it's in the middle of the night. Bros on the block without the power of Veto. This is going to be a fun week!

Paulie just admitted he lied to production to get on the show, it immediatly went to fish, it came back to other cameras not on Paulie. LOL
Just read on an update site that he also mentioned during this conversation that his shrink advised him against entering the house.

TheYanger

Yeah, Victor came accross as a dumb jock early on but he's proven, even when not being 'coached' by paul that he's very competent. It's kind of ridiculous how well he and Paul and Natalie picked up on the game with no real knowledge going in, and how much they were all saddled with the worst alliance in history to start with, they're all playing pretty good (and different!) games now.

netguy503

Victor most certainly has a brain. He plays dumb intentionally about a lot of stuff for strategy reasons. I think it's smart gameplay.
He has a bachelor's degree in Finance.

CpzHb2zWYAAitcy.jpg

I totally saw cover movement in Corey's lower region. Wether it was Paulie's hand or Corey's. hmmmmmm........

Corey definitely picks at himself alot ( some has even made it on TV).

Victor most certainly has a brain. He plays dumb intentionally about a lot of stuff for strategy reasons. I think it's smart gameplay.
He has a bachelor's degree in Finance.

CpzHb2zWYAAitcy.jpg

I love the argument that because someone has a degree that makes them smart. He has zero independent thought in this game. The only smart thing he did was kinda be invisable after he came back in the house.

Paul is the Victor Whisperer.

"I think that with a lot of the feeds now, there's a lot of long blocks [when they're down] for our competitions, you see a lot of people asleep -- there will be a reason for people to be awake, how about that?" teases Grodner.
When pressed for details, Grodner says, "It's interesting because it's going to be such a different -- it's still 'Big Brother' but it's live -- the competitions won't be as big and all of that that we do because that's just the way it's going to play out. Competitions can possibly play out longer, people will be able to see everything, it won't be blocked."
DeBevoise adds that the show will be "without the restrictions of broadcast television to make it a little bit more interesting."
http://zap2it.com/2016/08/big-brother-on-cbs-all-access-everything-we-know/

BB Online sounds promising. If nothing else, we'll at least be able to watch all the comps play out on the feeds, which is a dream come true. It's always bothered me, especially in the more recent seasons, how endurance comps haven't been shown for whatever reason. It'll be nice to watch everything unfold right on the feeds, and not have to piece stuff together with post-comp discussions. Also, I wonder what they have up their sleeve that will give HGs a "reason to be awake" - some kind of ongoing twist?

Velcro Fly

Finally showing Paulie be a piece of shit. Probably because he's getting voted out this week. Better late than never I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom