• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

First few episodes I thought Paul was one of the most obnoxious people they've ever put on the show, but he's really come around. He's one of the smarter people in the house (not saying much) and his DR stuff are actually hilarious. Can't believe I'm a fan of his now.
Same for my friend and I, we couldn't stand Paul at first, but he's won us over with his friendship. He's so far proven to be a pretty savvy player and he's entertaining.

First few episodes I thought Paul was one of the most obnoxious people they've ever put on the show, but he's really come around. He's one of the smarter people in the house (not saying much) and his DR stuff are actually hilarious. Can't believe I'm a fan of his now.
He's a good player, but his diary room stuff is painful to watch. It's so inauthentic and try-hard, and everytime I hear "your boy" I die a little more inside.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Last night Paul talked in the safari room nonstop for nearly 2 hours. His modeling career, His clothing line, his band, advice for doing any of the three. Even more amazing than his ability to talk about himself for two hours Vic and Meech sat in there listening to him.

Paul is the type of guy that is best in small doses. He's playing a good game though and has positioned himself nicely.

I don't think he's 'fake' though I think he's the type of guy that is just always at a 10. I don't think he's faking that it's just who he is. Watching him do the secret service stuff has been funny as hell because of his turnt up personality.

llehuty

So any bets on who will take the next America's Care Package? It's definitely the biggest reward yet (co-HoH, nominates one houseguest).

It has to be either Paul or Victor (Maybe Meech?), which gurantees Paulie being nominated again if he gets the return ticket. More than ready for salty Nicole.

image_1.png

Nicole who

UberTag

So is everyone excited to see Paulie (or as Evel Dick calls him, Bawlie) get saved by the Round-Trip ticket tomorrow night and return to the house to get revenge on those who wronged him and sullied the good name of the Calafiore family?

u

FloatOn

So is everyone excited to see Paulie (or as Evel Dick calls him, Bawlie) get saved by the Round-Trip ticket tomorrow night and return to the house to get revenge on those who wronged him and sullied the good name of the Calafiore family?

u

I'll be fucking livid if he has the round trip ticket.

but not surprised.

netguy503

u

lol the cartman part gets me.

llehuty

He will be instantly nominated with the america's vote thing. Unless he wins HOH, that is. He is screwed either way, nobody is going to want to work with him.

Phreaker

I think I must have 5 episodes on my DVR by now. I can't even remember what happened last. Is it worth watching it all to catch up?

Velcro Fly

I think I must have 5 episodes on my DVR by now. I can't even remember what happened last. Is it worth watching it all to catch up?

Sundays episode was pretty good for finally giving Paulie the shit TV edit he deserves.

I slept through yesterday but the Zingbot stuff was pretty good.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
hmm.. looks like football is on tonight instead of bb for me. anyone know if there is an alternate channel for direct tv

Jeez I've been busy and didn't know what's been going on. Damn Paulie you've fallen apart. Playing like a chump.

After this performance I sure hope he doesn't have the ticket back.

Godamn rain coming down in Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom