• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Bridgette was able to open some eyes before she left the house. Unless Natalie or Michelle are evicted next week, I hope that the RTT doesn't pop up and a jury member returns through a comp.

Nicole barking at Michelle while she was crying was messed up.

beasty

I been voting like crazy so Bridgette could get super safety. So of course she leaves the week before it goes into effect.

Jesus. I hope that episode next friday is for another Battle Back in case the person evicted next week doesn't have the round trip ticket. Honestly the only way this season is salvageable at this point.

I been voting like crazy so Bridgette could get super safety. So of course she leaves the week before it goes into effect.

in all honestly it's probably going to go to nicole now lol

Unless there's a huge vote in for Michelle,I just don't see it going any other way

I'm glad Bridgette was able to open some eyes before she left the house. Unless Natalie or Michelle are evicted next week, I hope that the RTT doesn't pop up and a jury member returns through a comp.

Nicole barking at Michelle while she was crying was messed up.
Michelle deserved it after that performance.

beasty

James, Paul, and Victor could've saved Bridgette but King Paulie got them all shook.

If we do have another Battle Back it just means Zakiyah is gonna win and fall right back into Paulie's lap.

UberTag

Jesus. I hope that episode next friday is for another Battle Back in case the person evicted next week doesn't have the round trip ticket. Honestly the only way this season is salvageable at this point.
It's too late to be salvaged, IMO. An unwanted game of Big Brother broke out over the past 48 hours but that has since passed and we're now back to our regular schedule of "doing what Paulie wants", "does Corey think Nicole is cute", "is Paul a funny guy" and "does America love James".

We should all just go watch the Olympics or something.

Michelle reminds of that episode of Seinfeld when that woman cries all the time.

https://youtu.be/I9Gf8JZ0wIw?t=20s

For a super fan, she is not smart at all.
Michelle's "superfandom" consists of watching all of the BB episodes from the past two seasons and none of the live feeds. I doubt she could pick Dr. Will out of a lineup.

FYI, Paulie is boasting on the live feeds about getting together with his brother Cody to physically assault Michelle once the game is over. What a darling!

in all honestly it's probably going to go to nicole now lol

Unless there's a huge vote in for Michelle,I just don't see it going any other way
Nicole is getting the costume. She'll think America still loves her to pieces and she'll get to whine endlessly about being stuck in a cute costume all week.
Lucky for her she's only two evictions away from fulfilling her life-long dream of being the last female standing in the Big Brother house.

Nicole is getting the costume. She'll think America still loves her to pieces and she'll get to whine endlessly about being stuck in a cute costume all week.
Lucky for her she's only two evictions away from fulfilling her life-long dream of being the last female standing in the Big Brother house.

add in the part where James will tell Nat " SEE I KNEW AMERICA LIKED HER AND PAULIE WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT AGAINST THEM!" As he will try to re climb into Paulie's asshole, but get evicted next week if one of James/Nat doesn't win. Then Nat will be all alone with Paulie and he will try to tear her down. lol

UberTag

At this point it's back to business as usual right? Everyone just does what Paulie wants until the end?
Pretty much. At least until Final 5 or 6. Only takes a couple people to get rid of someone then. Of course, you'll only have the other guys and Nicole at that point. Blech.

UberTag

You guys are cheering on weak players with zero back bone and pathetic follow through.
I'm not cheering for anything but the season to be over. There's nothing BUT weak players in this house. Even Paulie... who has monopolized the season... has spent the past hour getting trolled by Michelle into thinking Z hates his guts.

They're all a bunch of dummies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ugh... what could have been...

Corey has been wallpaper the entire season but somehow manages to show up just in time for the most pivotal HOH and Veto of the year. The Bridgette vote off confirmed that the house is going to continue to blindly follow Derrick er I mean Paulie. The only hope for any kind of shake-up is for Natalie or Meech to win this next HOH.

I'm not cheering for anything but the season to be over. There's nothing BUT weak players in this house. Even Paulie... who has monopolized the season... has spent the past hour getting trolled by Michelle into thinking Z hates his guts.

They're all a bunch of dummies.

I'm sure Paulie is all broken up about it.

He's the only one actively playing every day.

UberTag

Victor won HOH again.
My expectation is that they'll snow Paulie and then backdoor him post-veto next Monday.

Paulie will get evicted but... surprise, surprise... he'll have the round-trip ticket and get to return. (Or he'll win a Battle Back comp and get to return.)

It sounds like Victor wants to put Paulie and Corey up on the block together right off the bat. I'm guessing his line of thinking is that if one of them wins Veto, then they'll just vote to evict the other one. It's still early though, and a lot can happen between now and nominations. I'm fairly confident that regardless of who leaves, Paulie or Corey, that they will return. Corey has proven to be a comp beast, and I don't have any doubts that production would have a comp that favours the boys. Let's face it, Dae and Zak are not threats, physically or mentally. Bridgette is the only one that could pose a threat during a returning jury comp.

Anyway, RTT/returning juror aside, Victor may be better off trying to BD Paulie. It's important to remember how easily he can manipulate people, and how quickly tides turn in the BB house. Corey winning Veto and taking himself down would put Victor is a tough situation as to who to put up as a replacement. He could either lose a vote against his target (Paulie), or put up someone that will be easy for Paulie to campaign against.

Nicole is definitely going to win Super Safety, right? I mean, it comes with a funny costume, which is one of Nicole's schticks.

UberTag

I'm fucking done with this show. Bridgette was the only one left I cared about. Let me know if Paul wins.
He's probably the favorite to win the season now so long as Paulie doesn't snipe him first.
krdAPxZ.jpg

Also, this exchange between Vic and Nic is pretty amusing...

Vic's asking Nic if someone suggested backdooring him.

Nic: I uh, I can't think of anyone.

Nic: It was thrown around for sure.
Vic: By whom?
Nic: That seems so long ago for me.

Vic says he has the power to help her. "I feel you know, but you don't want to tell me. That's fine. But I have the power to put you on the block."

Nic: It was said. I don't want to be screwed over.

Vic says he has information that she knows and doesn't want to repeat it. Nic "You're not gonna say anything?"

oh my god, her whining voice.

Vic says he already knows and wants confirmation.

Nic: Can you tell me and I'll confirm it?

Vic: no.

Nic: OK. You won't put me up.

Nic: It starts with a ...

Vic: Don't toy with me.

Nic: ummmmm, James.

Vic: Who was in the room?

Nic: Me and James.

Vic: Paulie and Corey?

Nic says she doesn't know for sure. Nic says she thought they were saying that only for Day's benefit.

Nic's gonna say she was bullied after this.

ameleco

Just got caught up. I should've just stayed out longer instead of get hopeful about something that was never gonna happen :(

Edit:
Victor won HOH again.
My expectation is that they'll snow Paulie and then backdoor him post-veto next Monday.

Paulie will get evicted but... surprise, surprise... he'll have the round-trip ticket and get to return. (Or he'll win a Battle Back comp and get to return.)

THERE'S STILL HOPE! Assuming round-trip doesn't happen.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind if Paulie ends up staying, we just need someone to take a shot at him and divide the house, so I'm glad Victor is actually doing something.

Knowing these house guests they'll all be best friends Thursday again as they vote out Michelle.

UberTag

Paulie is in tears because he got nominated, lmao. He can't deal with the feeling of disappointing his idol, Derrick.
Victor dressing down a humbled Paulie with logic and rational arguments - who can't bully and intimidate him the way he could all of the girls - has been the highlight of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom