• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Paulie says he threw the HOH comp just to see if anything like this was going to happen. lmao wat
Paulie needs to delude himself that this is all a part of his master plan and that he's still in complete control now that he's sussed out the disloyal traitors.
That... and any comp he doesn't win it's because he's thrown it intentionally. That's just how great at Big Brother he is. Paulie was bred for this, y'all!

fjzvy84.png

QuFEOm8.gif

netguy503

Paulie crying makes this season sooooooooooo goood! *cartmanlickingupthetears.gif* But this really should of been a backdoor move. Giving him power to play in Veto is not good he's too risky.

netguy503

https://streamable.com/fv3q

Not sure if it works but here's paulie being a sore loser over the thought that he might go to jury

Whaaaaaat!?! You get a stipend for playing this game. I thought you only get money if you win. What's the point of winning then? LOL

What a sore loser. I hope Cody watches that and cringes. Watching that clip, Jame's should of saved his power for this week to get rid of Nicole's and Corey's votes though,.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yea iirc you get a stipend for any of these reality shows like BB, survivor, and amazing race.

Whaaaaaat!?! You get a stipend for playing this game. I thought you only get money if you win. What's the point of winning then? LOL
That's why you see so many people saying they just want to make it "at least to jury" - because then they'll get a definite payout that spans the entirety of the game. 14k for jury, 1k/week for pre-jury. Unless you're a vet, which bags you 25k according to Frank.

Care packages are only good for the week they are given to. Like this week Nicole got the super safety suit which saves her from being evicted this week. That's one of the reasons why they wouldnt back door Paulie. The other is he was most likely going to be picked anyway and even if he does win it Corey just up and goes which they are also fine with.

netguy503

Care packages are only good for the week they are given to. Like this week Nicole got the super safety suit which saves her from being evicted this week. That's one of the reasons why they wouldnt back door Paulie. The other is he was most likely going to be picked anyway and even if he does win it Corey just up and goes which they are also fine with.

Then Nicole would cry. This show just keeps on giving.

lenovox1

That's why you see so many people saying they just want to make it "at least to jury" - because then they'll get a definite payout that spans the entirety of the game. 14k for jury, 1k/week for pre-jury. Unless you're a vet, which bags you 25k according to Frank.

Yes, SAG rules apply to reality show contestants appearing on weekly programs, too. As long as you're on the broadcast show as a featured performer, you get paid to be there.

This is why you get rid of floaters. They do nothing and then they stick around long enough to have a semblence of power and all of a sudden they think they are awesome players.

Power players are only strong because of the weak players around them.

This is why you get rid of floaters. They do nothing and then they stick around long enough to have a semblence of power and all of a sudden they think they are awesome players.

Power players are only strong because of the weak players around them.
lol Paul is a good player and he's been one since like week 3 when he somehow managed to get that big giant obvious target off his back and stay ever since. Natalie has always been iffy on Paulie's bullshit but never acted it upon it until now. The only floaters in that house are James, Nicole, and Corey along with Zakiyah but thankfully she's gone.

nsujlwj6

Paulie can actually still stay due to veto or round ticket, but I am enjoying this right now.

also people have found that there is an ep that's suppose to air on the 19th, but it's unclear what the nature of that ep is. It could be something like a jury buy back or just jury segment footage, but again no one knows.

DietRob

The feeds have been absolutely incredible for the past 3 days. Polly's game is imploding. Watching his spiral into madness is reminding me of Trump's decline into chaos.

I just know he's going to manage to get a golden edit out of all this material though.

Why does everyone hate Nicole? Do the broadcasts portray her inaccurately?

Yes, they do. She's a terrible player and as of last night she confirmed that she's completely satisfied being voted out as the last girl. Just like her previous season. She might be the biggest casting mistake ever since she's essentially playing the same exact game that got her kicked 8th last time.

LOL.. Paulie has been essentially saying the same two or three talking points over and over again for 24 hours. No joke I think he's said 'loyalty' 1000 times.

Yes lol

Nicole is just honestly there to get a guy and be the last girl standing in the house.She straight up told Paul this. lol She was like in physical pain when she was pretty much forced to be social with the other side of the house yesterday. She gets very jealous of any girl for the dumbest shit . Nicole just wanted to come back to be loved by America. ( just like James ) She been going on all week how she couldn't wait til noms so Michelle and Nat were on the block and she hoped they were have nots as well to rub salt in their wounds.

Fun fact Nicole is a have not this week even though she thought the safety suit saved her and she can't be up Corey since Michelle and Nat ( which is voided obviously) are teh two other have nots. lmao

Basically if you are a girl you cannot work with her and she tries sabotages any girl that even tries to stay or move forward in the game. And everyone knows how well the girls are usually taken out of the game, they really need to work together as guys tend to bro down.

Once I find the video of her and Paul's talk from yesterday I'll post it in here, shit was funny cause the fucker was just totally confused as why she would totally be ok with just being picked off like that.

She's GARBAGE. Just yesterday Paul asked her a bunch of times if she really was okay with the 5 guys alliance and she answered with a resounding yes which Paul couldn't understand. Why would you be okay with the guys in the house working together and fucking you over?

lol Paul is a good player and he's been one since like week 3 when he somehow managed to get that big giant obvious target off his back and stay ever since. Natalie has always been iffy on Paulie's bullshit but never acted it upon it until now. The only floaters in that house are James, Nicole, and Corey along with Zakiyah but thankfully she's gone.

Natalie is a huge floater. She's won nothing and attached herself to James.

Corey is not a floater

Corey is not a floater
Being a floater doesn't have to do with comp wins but rather gameplay. It's someone who doesn't have any strategy nor loyalty and just "floats" to power. Adam Poch being the best example. It's a completely relative term, so really it's whatever you want to be. But I've never bought into the notion that it had to do with comp wins only, otherwise we would consider Dr. Will a floater.

Corey is not a floater
How is Corey not a floater? He's a useless brick that never plays the game, he's only there to be Paulie's little bitch. For example right now he's not doing anything for himself at all, he's not checking to see who the target is or trying to mend things with the other players in case his Boss ends up getting evicted and he gets stuck with Nicole. Corey has no presence in the game which is why he's been able to make it this far.

UberTag

She's GARBAGE. Just yesterday Paul asked her a bunch of times if she really was okay with the 5 guys alliance and she answered with a resounding yes which Paul couldn't understand. Why would you be okay with the guys in the house working together and fucking you over?
Here's this interaction with direct quotes because it spells out Nicole's mindset...

Paul: So you know about the guys alliance... and how the guys were supposed to make final 5 and take out all the girls.... so my question to you.... why do you not give a shit?
Nicole: Huh? Oh... it was like obvious
Paul: So you just didn't care? I don't get it.... you just... were gonna ... I'm so confused.
Nicole: Oh no it was so obvious *laughs* and like Corey is so cute.
Paul: So you just roll over and die? That's so shitty... after the heat you took in your last season for the same kind of thing happening?
Nicole: Well like if the guys took me out ... I can't beat them in comps and like I'm a superfan so I'm just happy to be here and like it was obvious to me.... you know? *laughing*
Paul: I'm so confused... I'm scratching my head as to why you don't care.
You guys remember the Saboteur twist from BB12?

7-9-2010-big-brother-07.jpg

It lasted all of one week and resulted in Annie getting evicted on Day 13.

bb12-saboteurdone-wh.jpg

That is essentially what Nicole is this season. Except she's gender-focused. She is in that house purely to wind up as the last woman standing. That's all. That's her only goal.

Hence Paul's understandable befuddlement.

Incidentally, this is also why I'm piling all of my care package votes on to Michelle this week. It will give her both safety and the opportunity to do what pretty much no guy in the house has any incentive to do... nominate Nicole for eviction. And she'll only need 2 votes to get her out so it's quite likely that Nicole will go if she's up against someone people want to keep around.

netguy503

Do the feeds still have a free trial going? If not, if I sign up now do I get access to everything that happened in the past on the feeds of this season? I've been waiting for Paulie's downfall all season and know most things won't make the TV edit. What should I do?

Do the feeds still have a free trial going? If not, if I sign up now do I get access to everything that happened in the past on the feeds of this season? I've been waiting for Paulie's downfall all season and know most things won't make the TV edit. What should I do?
Yes, you can still get a free one week trial when you sign-up. The feeds have a flashback feature that lets you go back and watch any moment from the feeds.

jokersupdates.com is a good place to get time stamps to flash back to.

Yes lol

Nicole is just honestly there to get a guy and be the last girl standing in the house.She straight up told Paul this. lol She was like in physical pain when she was pretty much forced to be social with the other side of the house yesterday. She gets very jealous of any girl for the dumbest shit . Nicole just wanted to come back to be loved by America. ( just like James ) She been going on all week how she couldn't wait til noms so Michelle and Nat were on the block and she hoped they were have nots as well to rub salt in their wounds.

Fun fact Nicole is a have not this week even though she thought the safety suit saved her and she can't be up Corey since Michelle and Nat ( which is voided obviously) are teh two other have nots. lmao

Basically if you are a girl you cannot work with her and she tries sabotages any girl that even tries to stay or move forward in the game. And everyone knows how well the girls are usually taken out of the game, they really need to work together as guys tend to bro down.

Once I find the video of her and Paul's talk from yesterday I'll post it in here, shit was funny cause the fucker was just totally confused as why she would totally be ok with just being picked off like that.

👏👏👏👏 This accuracy! This is exactly why I don't like her. She has no game. She only concerned with being the last women standing... She's trash..

DietRob

Corey is not a floater

I guess we have different definitions of floaters. Natalie was the major driving force behind flipping the house on it's head these past 7 days. If you don't watch feeds then I get why you wouldn't know that. She's been playing a great social game as well and has relationships with everyone in the house or actually tries to. I guess if you define being a floater as not winning comps then sure. But that means Corey is a floater because he lucked into an HOH. I'll give you the one veto win during the DE but what else has he done? He has zero social game and doesn't even try. He's wallpaper.

kirblar

Yea iirc you get a stipend for any of these reality shows like BB, survivor, and amazing race.
Survivor is set up like a Poker Tournament, where the prize money escalates greatly the deeper you go. (3rd place is 85K)

Runner up prizes on BB/TAR are pretty booty.

UberTag

I guess we have different definitions of floaters. Natalie was the major driving force behind flipping the house on it's head these past 7 days. If you don't watch feeds then I get why you wouldn't know that. She's been playing a great social game as well and has relationships with everyone in the house or actually tries to. I guess if you define being a floater as not winning comps then sure. But that means Corey is a floater because he lucked into an HOH. I'll give you the one veto win during the DE but what else has he done? He has zero social game and doesn't even try. He's wallpaper.
Corey isn't a floater so much as he's a goat/minion/puppet for Paulie and Nicole. That's ultimately all he is and aspires to be. Although he has amusing moments of lucidity in conversations outside of that duo - even if they don't help his stock in the game.

Nat clearly isn't a floater unless you're watching the sanitized CBS TV edit of her game. Last week's flip would not have happened without her.

The closest thing to a traditional floater in this house is Michelle. She floats to power and gets her jollies on mocking, hurling insults and/or shunning the people on the outs. That said, she's a tenacious as fuck floater who respects the game and there are very few people in this house who will fight from an underdog position. Michelle did just that last week instead of quitting. So she gets props for that. Floating isn't necessarily BAD Big Brother gameplay, either. It just gets construed that way thanks to Rachel Reilly's use of the term as a derogatory slur which has been popularized ever since.

DietRob

Corey isn't a floater so much as he's a goat/minion/puppet for Paulie and Nicole. That's ultimately all he is and aspires to be. Although he has amusing moments of lucidity in conversations outside of that duo - even if they don't help his stock in the game.

Nat clearly isn't a floater unless you're watching the sanitized CBS TV edit of her game. Last week's flip would not have happened without her.

The closest thing to a traditional floater in this house is Michelle. She floats to power and gets her jollies on mocking, hurling insults and/or shunning the people on the outs.

Right, I personally don't think Corey is a floater he just doesn't have a social game and doesn't aspire to. Which like you said makes him a minion not a floater. I'm just using Marty's logic against him.

netguy503

LOL just started my free trial and they are all sleeping. Who sleeps at 1pm? Sucks for me I guess. :(

When is the Veto usually held on the feeds and where is the rewind option so I can see the juicy stuff?

UberTag

LOL just started my free trial and they are all sleeping. Who sleeps at 1pm? Sucks for me I guess. :(

When is the Veto usually held on the feeds and where is the rewind option so I can see the juicy stuff?
You don't get to watch the veto on feeds. All you'll get to see while the veto is underway is Jeff Schroeder mugging for the camera.

Big Deal that Natalie had a good week last week. One week doesn't make up for being invisible the previous 8 weeks.

She's basically Zakiya

Michelle is definitely the floater of the season though. Zero Gameplay. She's good at being catty though. That goodbye to Bridgette was shameful. I'm embarrassed for her.

Corey cracks me up sometimes. His lucid moments do seem to come out of nowhere.

UberTag

No I want to see the aftermath though. When is that? If Paulie wins/ is off the block, I will RAGE!!!!
Will likely be sometime later tonight. Between 8-10 pm Pacific.

Don't get too invested in Paulie leaving this week, though. Even if he fails to win veto it's highly likely he'll get back into the house via round-trip ticket or winning a battle back competition.

In other news, someone leaked a clip from next Wednesday's episode of Big Brother Young and the Restless... scope it out here.

DietRob

I feel like Paulie is gonna win the veto guys. It was good while it lasted tho

Even if he does, or even if he has the return ticket, or even if he wins the battle back the numbers are still not in his favor. He'll go right back out at the first opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom