• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Back in the house again? They only revealed this because Paulie got evicted. They want him back.

I'm all for twists, but that's FOUR twists now all centred around coming back.

Seriously. Back in the house again? They only revealed this because Paulie got evicted. They want him back.

I'm all for twists, but that's FOUR twists now all centred around coming back.

Seriously. Wow, what a cool twist. When you lose, you don't lose, and you might come back in to the game. How crazy.

So unoriginal. So boring. It really ruins any what very little integrity the game has. At least when survivor does it, they are upfront about it. This whole have secret twists that you'll love bs that BB does is so dumb.

kirblar

The battle back is because no one's round trip worked out lol They have to make up an elimination.

And they started with 16 people. Jesus.

But...but I was told every week from the start that the round trip ticket was rigged by production.

First it was definitely rigged for Frank...until it wasn't.

Then it was absolutely rigged for Da'Vonne...nope.

Then it was rigged for one of the double evictees...swing and a miss.

And this past week it was unquestionably, positively rigged to let Paulie go right back into the house. Looks like that's a negative.

So it turns out after all the hand-wringing conspiracy theorizing that would put a dedicated 9/11 truther to shame, Paul had the round trip ticket and it didn't even get used, so the whole twist was a bust. You know, in the way something that wasn't rigged could naturally turn out.

I look forward to hearing how this is proof of just how deep the production interference rabbit hole goes!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
But...but I was told every week from the start that the round trip ticket was rigged by production.

First it was definitely rigged for Frank...until it wasn't.

Then it was absolutely rigged for Da'Vonne...nope.

Then it was rigged for one of the double evictees...swing and a miss.

And this past week it was unquestionably, positively rigged to let Paulie go right back into the house. Looks like that's a negative.

So it turns out after all the hand-wringing conspiracy theorizing that would put a dedicated 9/11 truther to shame, Paul had the round trip ticket and it didn't even get used, so the whole twist was a bust. You know, in the way something that wasn't rigged could naturally turn out.

I look forward to hearing how this is proof of just how deep the production interference rabbit hole goes!

Nice try, Allison Grodner.

I'm hoping for a Victor-Bridgette Final 2 myself.

6sbaSbN.gif

Natalie-Bridgette Final 2 or bust.

Victor-Bridgette final 2 would be okay. I just love this gif.

llehuty

lol at Paulie saying he was acting up with the tears and stuff... dairy rooms don't lie. What a shitty player, he is forever going to be remembered as Cody's borther, and that's it.

lol Julie told us about the jury battle back and people in the audience groaned

yesss, that was hilarious. Gotta love these "Fan favourite" twists...

And only the first 5 evictions get the chance to go back, what the hell happens with the one evicted next week? Some major bullshit...

Edit: Should I care about today's episode? They are not even going to resolve the HOH today, so why even bother?

beasty

Paulie gonna lie and tell Z to throw the comp so they can spend time together in jury. He gonna increase his chances of getting back into the house.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Meech won the Care package.

Apparently her and Nat are going to target Vic and Paul.

Ratcole survives another week.. ugh.

UberTag

Meech won the Care package.

Apparently her and Nat are going to target Vic and Paul.

Ratcole survives another week.. ugh.
The DR is putting in a lot of work to protect their golden-locked woman hater.
Nat said as much in game talk with Nicole. She foolishly thinks they're looking out for her best interests.
Possibly to stack the deck for a Paulie return next week.

I would be SHOCKED if Nicole doesn't realize her life's ambition of being the last woman standing in this house.
Fully expect Natalie and James initial noms next week no matter who wins HOH.

Natalie told Nicole that "mom and dad" told her not to nominate Nicorey.

I'm NOT saying that mom and dad is code for production, because production does NOT interfere. Just an interesting observation!

Feeds are back. Paul is pissed that he was nominated. I'm ready for the drama.

cheers

Edit: since when have live evictions not been live? I was reading about the Ziggy concert about 4 days ago while watching the feeds and they were down because they were filming it. Yet Paulie wasn't there and he was only evicted last night.
Paulie was there, just well edited out. You could see Paulie's feet a few times, as well as obvious missing places where he had been edited out. They've done the same in the past.

Another example of them editing out an evicted HG is when Aaryn drank nail polish remover. This is what happened on feeds, but due to Helen being evicted, this is what was on the show.

Feeds are back. Paul is pissed that he was nominated. I'm ready for the drama.

Paulie was there, just well edited out. You could see Paulie's feet a few times, as well as obvious missing places where he had been edited out. They've done the same in the past.

Another example of them editing out an evicted HG is when Aaryn drank nail polish remover. This is what happened on feeds, but due to Helen being evicted, this is what was on the show.

Wow. That's, slightly disappointing.

UberTag

giphy.gif

Natalie reflecting on what a shitty job she's doing as HOH and the reality that her target won't wind up getting evicted by slimy Nicole and Corey.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If Paul manages to stay this week CBS should just cut him a check. His social game play is fucking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom