• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
How would you guys rank Derrick? It takes something special to never be on the block even once.

Boring/10

And it doesn't really take something special to not make the block. I would absolutely not call Nicole's gameplay 'something special' and she very well might end up not being on the block either. All it takes is the right combination of clueless house-guests and bombastic targets. She had nothing to do with anything in the game this year. At least from my perspective.

BTM

Boring/10

And it doesn't really take something special to not make the block. I would absolutely not call Nicole's gameplay 'something special' and she very well might end up not being on the block either. All it takes is the right combination of clueless house-guests and bombastic targets. She had nothing to do with anything in the game this year. At least from my perspective.

Eh, out of everyone remaining Nicole has played the best, most deserving game. Her and Corey have been in the middle of everything that has gone down the last few weeks and have come out in the best position every time.

ameleco

Eh, out of everyone remaining Nicole has played the best, most deserving game. Her and Corey have been in the middle of everything that has gone down the last few weeks and have come out in the best position every time.

I think my problem is with the game itself because it rewards playing like Nicole has played. I prefer people who actually do something like Paul or Victor vs Nicole who shows up in the last 10 minutes. I really am wanting some sort of change up to the game, but I doubt it will happen any time soon :(

time to accept the reality of a James/Nicole F2 it's the ending this shitty season deserves.
Sure is looking that way. On the flip side, Vic has been in first place for awhile on jokers polls. I hope he (or really anyone else besides James/Nicorey) gets AFP

NYR

It's garbage seasons like this that make me glad we are a few weeks away from the longest time before another Big Borther season, because I hope time is the cure for the rotten taste in my mouth. All started and ended with casting this year, garbage cast, garbage season.

Cheering (ugh) for Corey, at least he won a bunch of comps. Nicole would be the least deserving winner of all time considering how many times she got caught in lies and skated by via corny deals. James would be a bitter vote win, do I wouldn't be too upset if he win, but he sucks at the game too.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think my problem is with the game itself because it rewards playing like Nicole has played. I prefer people who actually do something like Paul or Victor vs Nicole who shows up in the last 10 minutes. I really am wanting some sort of change up to the game, but I doubt it will happen any time soon :(

Sure is looking that way. On the flip side, Vic has been in first place for awhile on jokers polls. I hope he (or really anyone else besides James/Nicorey) gets AFP

tbh I am rooting for EVERYONE except James to get America favorite player. His constant pandering, obsessive need to ruin all blindsides, and insufferable 6th grade pranks should not be rewarded.

But, the big brother casual audience, Julie, and Les Moonvez all love him so yet again prepare for the worst possible outcome.

If I had my pick Victor would get it because in my opinion him and Paul are the only ones that have been actively playing the game.

Bad news NYR but a new 'season' of big brother starts almost immediately after this season ends. It will be only available via CBS access (live feess). Im cautiously optimistic for it.

Velcro Fly

Edited show made it seem like Corey understood gameplay and was using strategy to go after Vic/Paul.

Once you get to the final few people you are basically forced to make moves and sometimes people who skate by to this point end up making the right moves and can win.

Best? Shagging with Corey in a corner all szn has it perks ig

sorry to rain on your parade but james the guy that throws every competition in the house isn't for a second going to even think about winning this POV and if he did he sure as hell isn't going to use it.

time to accept the reality of a James/Nicole F2 it's the ending this shitty season deserves.
I want to see this so James would win the 500k almost unanimously

BTM

Best? Shagging with Corey in a corner all szn has it perks ig

Umm yes. I know most of the fans have already written her off and hate her for some reason, but she really has actually done shit in this game. Not saying she's a great player or anything close to it but compared to the players left and even in the jury house, no one has done anything except Victor, who's about to get taken out by her/Corey.

TheYanger

Umm yes. I know most of the fans have already written her off and hate her for some reason, but she really has actually done shit in this game. Not saying she's a great player or anything close to it but compared to the players left and even in the jury house, no one has done anything except Victor, who's about to get taken out by her/Corey.

What? Nicole has LITERALLY just laid in bed with corey all season feeling each other up. She's damn near victoria level.

Are u serious? Paul has played an infinitely better game on almost all fronts

Kifimbo

Even if I'm happy with the winner, that comp needs to die. Such a crapshoot.

James is gone if either Corey or Nicole wins HOH.

zugzug

the way nicole was doing early on I was positive she was being fed answers, but I wasn't watching completely. I was just so ready to say man this shit is rigged.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Paul winning that HOH was the best possible scenario, now he just needs to get Corey out before he ruins Paul's chances in the final HOH comp. Paul can easily outplay Nicole and James, and he's pretty much guaranteed a win if he can make it to final 2 with any of them.

Your boy doesn't do 2nd place.

Paul winning that HOH was the best possible scenario, now he just needs to get Corey out before he ruins Paul's chances in the final HOH comp. Paul can easily outplay Nicole and James, and he's pretty much guaranteed a win if he can make it to final 2 with any of them.

So he needs James to win the veto.

So he needs James to win the veto.

Unlikely, but Paul himself will hopefully win veto, and have Nicole/Corey as the noms with James voting to boot Corey. That would be the ideal outcome, to have 3 singles as the final 3 (well, James and Nicole's pregame deal aside). Also Paul's best chance of winning. As dumb/useless as I find Corey, I think he's the only one left that might get the jury votes vs Paul.

Unlikely, but Paul himself will hopefully win veto, and have Nicole/Corey as the noms with James voting to boot Corey. That would be the ideal outcome, to have 3 singles as the final 3 (well, James and Nicole's pregame deal aside). Also Paul's best chance of winning. As dumb/useless as I find Corey, I think he's the only one left that might get the jury votes vs Paul.
Oh, I forgot about Paul winning the veto lol.

Haruko

PoV results according to Morty's:

By a Vote of 2-0, Victor was Evicted
Paul Won HoH
Paul Nominated Nicole and Corey
Paul Won PoV

friendship still lives!!

Based on spoilers I see
James voting Nicole out

friendship still lives!!

Based on spoilers I see
James voting Nicole out

I would like to hear your theory on that, because I think the opposite will happen.
James is convinced both Nicole and Paul will take him to final 2, which is 100% true. Had a pregame deal with Nicole. Corey is a more physically imposing competitor who might bro out and take Paul to final 2. Paul wants Corey out (he thinks Nicole will take him to F2) and will influence James that it's in their best interest. I mean, James is a terrible player, but I still think Corey's toast

UberTag

I would like to hear your theory on that, because I think the opposite will happen.
James is convinced both Nicole and Paul will take him to final 2, which is 100% true. Had a pregame deal with Nicole. Corey is a more physically imposing competitor who might bro out and take Paul to final 2. Paul wants Corey out (he thinks Nicole will take him to F2) and will influence James that it's in their best interest. I mean, James is a terrible player, but I still think Corey's toast
I've barely been watching for the past month but I wholeheartedly agree with the above.

It needs to be Paul and James in final two. Paul is guaranteed to win at that point. James has done nothing. Nicole hasn't done much more but she has done more.

beasty

Looks like Z and Paulie are still together. Lol. Poor Z. I thought she snapped out of it. But its probably hard to snap out of it, when your stuck in a house with that person with nothing to do.

They really shouldve just shown the jury house for these past 3 weeks.

AgeEighty

Rooting for Paul to win out. He's been a dark horse this whole time, and even the people in jury seem not to be giving him much credit. But he's played a great social game and he's got a decent number of comp wins, hopefully including the final HOH. Huge respect to him for beating James in the part 1 endurance comp.

I also don't think riding a showmance to the end is a strategy I particularly respect. Floating and hanging back are strategies, but that's not really what I think either James or Nicole were doing; they were just spending their days on summer camp crushes.

zugzug

I'll agree root for Paul to win but hate all three never want to see them ever again.

Its weird reading someone in here say how Zakayaih and Michelle and perhaps other girls were really rude and mean to Bridgette was equally upset as Da'vonne that Zakayaih was back talking to Paulie. Then to see the really troubled look upon Zakayiah's face as Paulie and Da'vonne started word fighting.

Ramirez

Paul clutched that shit so hard, damn.

The jury house is just full of people who are insufferable. I agree that Paulie is a scumbag, but it's obvious that Dae & Bridgette instigate shit over Zakiyah & Paulie talking again. She's a grown woman, let her do what she wants.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know if I've ever seen a player transform over an entire season as much as Paul has. The first two weeks I thought he was the most obnoxious house guest they've ever had and wanted him gone ASAP, and now I'm rooting for him 100% and he legitimately deserves it.

zugzug

I don't know if I've ever seen a player transform over an entire season as much as Paul has. The first two weeks I thought he was the most obnoxious house guest they've ever had and wanted him gone ASAP, and now I'm rooting for him 100% and he legitimately deserves it.

I don't see any transformation. I'd say the first two weeks we didn't know him and he was given the platform to be outlandish flair guy with catchphrases. What was it four weeks ago when he was up on the block and was being an outright ass on TV show to the people putting him making all those lies and making people uncomfortable by confronting then hard in the kitchen. He is simply not a second time player so I applaud that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom