• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I've ever seen a player transform over an entire season as much as Paul has. The first two weeks I thought he was the most obnoxious house guest they've ever had and wanted him gone ASAP, and now I'm rooting for him 100% and he legitimately deserves it.

It's like Paul and Paulie traded places. I really liked Paulie at the start of the season but I guess he couldn't keep up the good guy facade and now his true childish scumbag colours came out. Paul although a motormouth can at least think about things calmly and logically and used his mouth to get out of situations. I wanted him out week 2 but now I'm rooting for him to win too.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Sidenote: anyone else love the way Julie Chen says "Your boy" when talking about Paul? It's almost the exact opposite tone that Paul himself says it in.

Paul taking James to F2 would be a mistake no? Natalie is in there campaigning for him cuz she doesn't like Paul and literally the whole house hates Nicole. Isn't Nicole a better choice for F2?

I think Day has more influence than Natalie, and Day would vote for Nicole.
Nicole also has girl power on her side, and when the jury is mostly girls it helps.

Neither Paul or James would beat Nicole. Paul would beat James though.

NYR

Paul taking James to F2 would be a mistake no? Natalie is in there campaigning for him cuz she doesn't like Paul and literally the whole house hates Nicole. Isn't Nicole a better choice for F2?

I see it going 5-4 in almost any scenario to be honest, there is no clear winner or path to victory. Even Nicole would have 3 locked in (Corey, James, Day) and would need to fight for 2 more. Nat could be #4 but I don't ever see Paul, Vic or Bridgette giving her a vote. Paulie and Z vote together IMO, so that might get it, but I don't see Paulie voting against Paul if he is there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How does Nicole beat Paul in any way? She coasted to end and used Corey the entire way, Paul survived the blocked multiple times, won his share of comps when it mattered most and was strategically the best player in this game. It's a no brainer, but then again, Ian won over Dan so anything is possible.

How does Nicole beat Paul in any way? She coasted to end and used Corey the entire way, Paul survived the blocked multiple times, won his share of comps when it mattered most and was strategically the best player in this game. It's a no brainer, but then again, Ian won over Dan so anything is possible.
The thing is that Paul has fucked with pretty much every single jury member. They're bitter and his jury management game sucked ASS. He was a major dick to Bridgette, evicted Day, laughed at Paulie about being blindsided, called Michelle a cunt (lol), and by the time she left Natalie hated him too. It's really not about the gameplay when you've made almost every member of Jury so far angry, imo.

AgeEighty

I think James is a lock for Final 2.

Interestingly, Paul has been so insistent to Nicole that he is taking her with him to Final 2 if he wins, he's painted himself into a little bit of a corner. He'll almost assuredly lose both her vote and Corey's vote at this point if he doesn't.

As for Nicole, I do think she's likely to take James, but at the same time she's been waffling a bit and seems annoyed by how confident James has been. I'm guessing she's been playing up her "dilemma" for the TV cameras and will end up taking James anyway if she wins, but she of course faces the same problem: she'll definitely lose both Paul's and Victor's vote.

I think Nicole is a little safer in taking James than Paul is, because she has more votes from people like Da'vonne and Michelle, but time will tell.

Dominator

He definitely needs to take James. James has Natalie/Michelle's votes but I think that's it. Maybe Corey.

EDIT: Forgot this would be a huge backstab to Nicole, don't know how she would take that.

Ganhyun

I think Paul wins it like 6-3 or 5-4. The first question will hurt him for not apologizing for the nasty things he said to the women I think, but, at the same time, alot of them are still annoyed as fuck at Nicole..

evanmisha

I actually really respect Paul for taking Nicole. He has to know he'd have it on lock against James but he just didn't want to reward his game play by giving him second place. Wish he'd spun one of the questions in that direction when he had the chance cuz it's pretty compelling.

Also yas Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom