• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameleco

So Nicorey seems to have made a final 4? What? Why? Who is easier to compete against in final four? Jatalie or Paul/Vic? I Just don't understand their thought process on this. I get that she wants to be the final female standing, but man....

Edit: I should mention I'm pretty happy about this. I like Paul most at this point and think he's placed the best game. And Vic coming back twice? awesome.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So Nicorey seems to have made a final 4? What? Why? Who is easier to compete against in final four? Jatalie or Paul/Vic? I Just don't understand their thought process on this. I get that she wants to be the final female standing, but man....

Edit: I should mention I'm pretty happy about this. I like Paul most at this point and think he's placed the best game. And Vic coming back twice? awesome.

Because Nicole only goal is to be the last female standing. A F4 with her, Corey, Vic, and Paul is as good as a win for her. It doesn't make sense but it's the reason.

Nicole hates other women, it is known. I'm glad Paul is back to being in a good place in the house. I seriously can't believe Jatalie decided it was a good idea to go after Paul and Vic that early...

UberTag

Nicole hates other women, it is known. I'm glad Paul is back to being in a good place in the house. I seriously can't believe Jatalie decided it was a good idea to go after Paul and Vic that early...
Even before sending Michelle to her doom (which is entirely deserved given how little Michelle has tried to campaign and fight for her life this week), Nicole has already made Big Brother history as she has voted to evict more women than any other female in the show's 16-year run.

And, when you consider that she has a jury of scorned women and Paulie built with Michelle being sent packing to trash her further, there isn't a winning situation for Nicole here apart from her "made up in her own mind" victory condition of being the last female standing. Something which should be easily achieved provided that neither James or Natalie win HOH the next two weeks. In fact, I can't envision a scenario where Nicole isn't the last woman standing barring an unlikely comp run from Nat. Nor can I envision a scenario where Nicole has a path to winning Big Brother 18.

So I can't begrudge this latest Final 4 deal at all. Well, at least from her standpoint. It's idiotic for Corey. But that's sort of his thing. Being an idiot.

Ramirez

So is Michelle getting voted out? The TV episode made it seem like Nicole/Corey were seriously contemplating backstabbing Paul, just TV drama?

So sad to see my Meech go home tonight. Her inexplicable sobbing over mundane things will be missed. :-(

Never keep floaters in the house. They need to go because they are the ones that always play with emotion and take shit way to personally. They very rarely ever vote for the best player.

BTM

Michelle calling Nicole a coward for not coming down and talking to them when Michelle has put no effort in going up to Nicole to talk. Huh?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sore loser Michelle

Should have happened weeks ago

I agree, that was a poor exit. She pretty much justified Nicole's decision in that last minute.

Also, really disliking James this season, at this point I would be ok with any of the 4 group winning.

Anyone else having issues with the feeds? It keeps telling me my local CBS channel is not available and to keep checking to see if it comes to my area.

It's been fine up until now.

UberTag

Victor won HOH

goodbye Nat/James
Nat's toast unless she wins veto. Nicole has pre-game ties to James she can fall back on and she and Corey decide which of the two get evicted under a Victor HOH.

Nicole can TASTE that last female standing prize. It's hers unless Nat pulls out a clutch veto win.

Corey won the POV. Nicorey seem to want Natalie gone no matter what and so does Paul. Vic's the only one who really wants James out this week. Nat's fate is pretty much sealed I guess.

As for next week, I wonder if Nicorey are going to betray Paul and Vic with James next week?

UberTag

Corey won the POV. Nicorey seem to want Natalie gone no matter what and so does Paul. Vic's the only one who really wants James out this week. Nat's fate is pretty much sealed I guess.

As for next week, I wonder if Nicorey are going to betray Paul and Vic with James next week?
You honestly have to wonder? Vic's getting evicted for the 3rd time unless Paul wins HOH or he wins veto to save himself.

netguy503

Shouldn't the cast/house reveal for the new season happen by now considering it's launching this month and they should be telling people why they should get CBSAcess because it's changing formats for the first time in show history? Even talk about how the game will work/new twists for the season? If I was their marketing department I would of been all over that since the last two months of the season at least.

A commercial with crying house guests, while cute, isn't going to cut it.

And Michelle hates fat people...and Frank spanked Day without her consent...and the whole house bullied Bridgette but especially Zakiyah because she was a fucking vile asshole to her

E92 M3

And Michelle hates fat people...and Frank spanked Day without her consent...and the whole house bullied Bridgette but especially Zakiyah because she was a fucking vile asshole to her

Why was Bridgette bullied? And why are you guys calling Corey gay?

Just catching up with the thread lol.

kirblar

Paul called Meech a cunt, and Corey thinks lighting animals on fire is amusing. Big Brother will always have casting issues until they get rid of Allison Grodner.
Yup. The bullshit all started when Shapiro left post-All-Stars. BB8 immediately had metric shit tons of manipulative bullshit and they haven't let up since.

netguy503

Why are we calling Corey gay....lol this will be fun

Despite the reasons others will supply you with, I've never seen a man touch himself/readjust himself so much that was 100% straight.

kirblar

Because everything about Corey's behavior in the house indicates he's a closeted gay (or Bi) guy. This isn't a knock/insult/etc or a masculine/feminine thing, there's a laundry list of incidents that taken together come to a pretty obvious conclusion.

E92 M3

Why are we calling Corey gay....lol this will be fun

Despite the reasons others will supply you with, I've never seen a man touch himself/readjust himself so much that was 100% straight.

Because everything about Corey's behavior in the house indicates he's a closeted gay guy. This isn't a knock/insult/etc or a masculine/feminine thing, there's a laundry list of incidents that taken together come to a pretty obvious conclusion.

I see. I am not watching the feeds this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom