• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did she do to her?
Okay I hate Zakiyah so:
She would constantly throw Bridgette's cookies to the trash and laugh about it. They ignored her on her birthday and then Zakiyah and Meech used the ingredients for Brid's birthday cake to bake a birthday cake for that inflatable giraffe which Brid admitted hurt her. Zakiyah was constantly mean, petty, and an asshole to her for no reason. To be fair to Flopiyah, the whole house was a piece of shit to her but I felt like Zakiyah and Paul crossed the line.
Why was Bridgette bullied? And why are you guys calling Corey gay?

Just catching up with the thread lol.
No reason at all. I think it had something to do with Michelle being jealous of her because she got close with Frank which set the whole thing off.

As for Corey,
tumblr_oc2jr8bwGH1uzxawfo1_400.png

E92 M3

Okay I hate Zakiyah so:
She would constantly throw Bridgette's cookies to the trash and laugh about it. They ignored her on her birthday and then Zakiyah and Meech used the ingredients for Brid's birthday cake to bake a birthday cake for that inflatable giraffe which Brid admitted hurt her. Zakiyah was constantly mean, petty, and an asshole to her for no reason. To be fair to Flopiyah, the whole house was a piece of shit to her but I felt like Zakiyah and Paul crossed the line.

No reason at all. I think it had something to do with Michelle being jealous of her because she got close with Frank which set the whole thing off.

As for Corey,

Looks like "bro love" lol.

Ah, that'd explain it. The Corey thread over on Sucks pretty much documented everything. The reason he's probably still in the closet is his job.

Thanks for the link - will check it out.

llehuty

Shouldn't the cast/house reveal for the new season happen by now considering it's launching this month and they should be telling people why they should get CBSAcess because it's changing formats for the first time in show history? Even talk about how the game will work/new twists for the season? If I was their marketing department I would of been all over that since the last two months of the season at least.

A commercial with crying house guests, while cute, isn't going to cut it.

The only people interested enough in Big Brother to pay, are the dedicated people that watch the summer season, so I'm assuming they will promo hard during the last episodes of this season (that also probably have more casual viewers). It's probably not worth it to promo it muc anywayh, since those hardcore fans are already aware that is happening.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Apparently there was a wall yeller last last. Yelled about James/Nicole having a preshow deal. Season has been awful. Prepare for the worst with a Nicole/Corey/Jame final 3. Same person that 'spoiled' the chicken wire HOH comp last week says this week is slip and slide fishbowl comp.

wow is no one watching this show anymore? literally 4 posts on a show night. I mean i know shit is spoiled by web sites and feeds, but there used to be a lot more chatter in these threads.

I wonder how popular the next season will be when it's CBS All Access only. Considering subbing for a couple months for it, but still not sure at this point.

oh and Natalie truly is the worst...

DietRob

Natalie is the fucking worst

oh and Natalie truly is the worst...

is this because you are only watching the TV show edit? if so then yea I can understand.

or is this because she attached herself to the least strategic gameplayer ever? again I understand.

Production is working overtime in making sure that Jamseeeeey is still going to get that AFP... barf..

edit - i do agree that she's insufferable for me it's because she constantly refers to herself as a 'good person' and because she threw Vic/Paul to the wolves because of james.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Seems like a pretty unfair competition, height obviously makes a huge difference in this one.

BTM

So assuming Corey wins, Paul and Victor really need to be his noms. It it's some combination of James and Paul/Victor if the one who's not on the block wins veto and takes the other off it's James/Nicole nominated with Nicole possibly getting voted out.

DietRob

So assuming Corey wins, Paul and Victor really need to be his noms. It it's some combination of James and Paul/Victor if the one who's not on the block wins veto and takes the other off it's James/Nicole nominated with Nicole possibly getting voted out.

Well Corey did say he didn't want to come out of the season in a relationship. Making sure Nicole goes home would guarantee that lol

zugzug

did I really just watch a 5 or 10 minute segment where James and Natalie meltdown on each other then skip to live voting and suddenly they are besties again. Plz someone teach Natalie the meaning of soulmate.

Plz fire the people running this show.

Kifimbo

I think my main problem with the game is that there are too many people floating and people who are actually playing are punished early on. So in the final 6, you end up with 4 floaters, one player who was lucky enough to come back twice and only one houseguest who actually had to maneuver and battle.

Because only two HG are in danger each week (instead of everyone, or a whole tribe like in Survivor), there is a huge incentive to stay low-profile and not rock the boat. Each week, HOH winners are terrified to nominate people because they know they'll be a target the next week. So most nominees are consensus picks (doing what the house wants instead of doing what actually makes sense). Which then explains why most votes are unanimous for half the season.

Winners like Will, Dan and Derrick only happens once every five years.

NysGAF

did I really just watch a 5 or 10 minute segment where James and Natalie meltdown on each other then skip to live voting and suddenly they are besties again. Plz someone teach Natalie the meaning of soulmate.

Plz fire the people running this show.

Thanks for putting into words what I was thinking (but didn't realize it). Terrible edit.

beasty

Im very conflicted on whether to call Nicole a good player. She is in a very good position now. She has two of her closest allies in a final 4 situation. But it just feels like it just fell into her lap. I know this game is alot of luck but what Nicole is doing right now cant be all luck right?

kirblar

Im very conflicted on whether to call Nicole a good player. She is in a very good position now. She has two of her closest allies in a final 4 situation. But it just feels like it just fell into her lap.
Nicole's just the type of girl that doesn't like other girls they cast tons of every year in order to let the guys walk over them.

Velcro Fly

In a house full of terrible gameplay Nicole is I guess okay.

But really she's terrible and really should have been crushed for putting up a pawn week fucking 1 when half the house wanted her gone immediately.

Velcro Fly

The Vic/Paul whining right now is epic

They flip flopped so much in this game and hardly any of their bad game moves has been punished at all. Now is the time to pay the piper and they are pissed.

BTM

The Vic/Paul whining right now is epic

They flip flopped so much in this game and hardly any of their bad game moves has been punished at all. Now is the time to pay the piper and they are pissed.

Basically. Friendship though. Out of this final group I'd be ok with any of them winning except James

Velcro Fly

James winning veto and taking one of them off so Nicole goes home would be the delicious frosting on this turd sandwich of a season though

DietRob

James winning veto and taking one of them off so Nicole goes home would be the delicious frosting on this turd sandwich of a season though

sorry to rain on your parade but james the guy that throws every competition in the house isn't for a second going to even think about winning this POV and if he did he sure as hell isn't going to use it.

time to accept the reality of a James/Nicole F2 it's the ending this shitty season deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom