• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

E92 M3

So annoyed that Josh won HoH - want to stop watching entirely. Been team Jess+Cody for a while. Big fan of Cody's.

Also like Paul. Everyone else is just following

Farsi

After half the day feeds are back, and the results of the temptation challenge are CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

Cody won the temptation challenge, he is safe this week. Jessica came in last, she will be on the block.

Josh told Kevin he is putting up Mark and Elena. Paul and Josh are now having a debate whether or not to send Elena or Jessica home.

netguy503

At least she tried to separate herself from Mark when he was linked to Cody. Jessica could learn a thing or two from Elena.
Not that I think Elena is going to get far. I assume she's still thought of as part of the dark side.

Oh this will be fun thread, let's discuss Elena's gameplay versus Jess's. To me there is no contest, Jess wins hands down.

Just this episode alone, Jess was smart enough not only to difuse a conversation where she and Cody were being talk about and called people out for it she also stopped Paul from trying to double cross her and told him to his face the deal was off and then used a power she earned in this game very wisely (most people on these shows don't use their power at all or use it poorly). Elena is just privileged to be on the "right side" and is floating along. If Paul had told Elena to use her power (if she was Jess in that situation) she would probably have no questions asked.

I can't see why anyone would think Elena is a better player than Jess.

Farsi

After a 20 minute conversation with Josh, Paul leaves the room to go get Mark and Elena

Josh alone: "I want Elena out. Elena has to go. Paul doesn't see what I see. I know Jessica and Cody are going after me and I'm going after them. I respect that." Josh says he doesn't like Elena's disloyalty. Josh says he's trying to take out Elena, or in Josh's words "the glue" Josh says Elena is covered on every angle and she has to go.

tenor.gif

Oh did the casting director get it so right with this one.

netguy503

After a 20 minute conversation with Josh, Paul leaves the room to go get Mark and Elena

Josh alone: "I want Elena out. Elena has to go. Paul doesn't see what I see. I know Jessica and Cody are going after me and I'm going after them. I respect that." Josh says he doesn't like Elena's disloyalty. Josh says he's trying to take out Elena, or in Josh's words "the glue" Josh says Elena is covered on every angle and she has to go.

tenor.gif

Do you think that's a bad move? I don't necessarily.

Farsi

Do you think that's a bad move? I don't necessarily.

It's not, and I see exactly where Josh is coming from.
Josh earlier mentioned he wants to talk to Jess and Cody to perhaps make a deal with them
and I love that.
I love that Josh isn't letting personal drama get to him, he's playing the game

MisterHero

tenor.gif

Yeah he seems to be taking direction from Christmas more than Paul. Nice to see someone stand up for themselves.

Can Josh of all people be the Chosen One?!

Velcro Fly

Elena

No one cares that you quit your job to do Big Brother. No one in the house playing the game made you do that. The fact that you did that should factor zero into how the game is being played. Seriously. Just stop.

Elena

No one cares that you quit your job to do Big Brother. No one in the house playing the game made you do that. The fact that you did that should factor zero into how the game is being played. Seriously. Just stop.

Seriously. "Oh, you don't have a job. I guess I should change my whole game to help your employment outside of the house." Okay Elena.

Her social game sucks. I get that his point isn't logical but why is she arguing with the person in power. That's not helping her.

Velcro Fly

He needs a pawn (that no one will miss if Jess wins veto)

If he'd just come clean about it this entirely stupid and pointless convo could end

He needs a pawn (that no one will miss if Jess wins veto)

If he'd just come clean about it this entirely stupid and pointless convo could end

HOH lied about reasons for noms. That's never been done before.

She needs to just nod her head and leave. She's making her target bigger. The appropriate thing would be to use this knowledge to know she's in trouble and find a way to put a spin against somebody else or do something to build trust. Does she think her arguing will make him realize he's wrong and change his mind? She knows he's lying so what's the point of this.

netguy503

Elena

Actually,what's more annoying to me is she is saying because she quit her job she is trying to stay in the as long as she can to gain the most exposure ,and she just wants to stay to make jury, she can as she wants a career in media after this (yea right that will work).

If I was Josh I'd share this with Paul as he has said many times this season how he cares about players who respect the game and are here to play the game. Elena is neither of these things, is just here for herself, and that may sway Paul to Josh's line of thinking.

These kittens on the feeds right now are so adorable.

Velcro Fly

HOH lied about reasons for noms. That's never been done before.

She needs to just nod her head and leave. She's making her target bigger. The appropriate thing would be to use this knowledge to know she's in trouble and find a way to put a spin against somebody else or do something to build trust. Does she think her arguing will make him realize he's wrong and change his mind? She knows he's lying so what's the point of this.

Yeah I guess. It doesn't really matter what he says though because I don't think there is any way these two would ever work together. She's totally expendable to him and he's totally repugnant to her. And ultimately this week he has the power. His logic doesn't matter when he's lying anyway. Having her and Mark up in case Jess does win veto is sound for his game because both of them would cut him loose no questions asked if the situations were reversed.

netguy503

Why have the feeds been down all day today? Really sucks. Especially right when we were just in the middle of a juicy conversation.

MisterHero

Oh god Cody's the most unlikable player in the house, some people on Reddit are going about Cody being Final 2

Is this real life yes plz, for the lols

Farsi

lmao
Josh is offering Jessica a opportunity to talk, and Jess is bringing up shit from the HoH she won 3 weeks ago, Josh keeps pushing them to have a one on one conversation and Jessica is having none of it

At this point I've been done with how shitty
Jessica
is as a gameplayer. I can't wait until
she's
gone.

Arkeband

Banned
Kevin's gonna win. Everyone loves him and because he's a reliable swing vote, it's gonna take him to the end.

The fact that he already won a bunch of money is just icing on the cake.

Daria

LOL and Alex is Paul's right hand man. Rookie mistake.

since when did Paul want to keep
Elena
in? I never notice them two getting close, more so with josh than anyone lately.

lmao
Josh is offering Jessica a opportunity to talk, and Jess is bringing up shit from the HoH she won 3 weeks ago, Josh keeps pushing them to have a one on one conversation and Jessica is having none of it

At this point I've been done with how shitty
Jessica
is as a gameplayer. I can't wait until
she's
gone.

They have to be some of the worst players in the history of this game. I don't think they're trying to even play Big Brother anymore, they just care about not having attention on them.

netguy503

since when did Paul want to keep
Elena
in? I never notice them two getting close, more so with josh than anyone lately.

They have to be some of the worst players in the history of this game. I don't think they're trying to even play Big Brother anymore, they just care about not having attention on them.

That comment was about Josh telling his plan to Alex, not Elena.

mreddie

Elena: "If I leave this house I have nothing."
*was on a syndicated show about the Hot 100 radio stations in Dallas, left it but never quit and will likely be back post show anyways*

Cody and Paul talked like rational human beings last night.

MisterHero

Veto Comp happening

Christmas used her hex to replace Cody

Watch her ultimately get backdoored

By PAUL lmao

Edit I may have spoken too soon

Daria

Veto Comp happening

Christmas used her hex to replace Cody

Watch her ultimately get backdoored

By PAUL lmao

Edit I may have spoken too soon

was she able to compete in this one or did she do it just to eliminate his spot?

I think the worst case in this situation is Elena wins, pulls herself off and then they have to put a pawn up or Cody again

JettDash

was she able to compete in this one or did she do it just to eliminate his spot?

I think the worst case in this situation is Elena wins, pulls herself off and then they have to put a pawn up or Cody again

They can't put up Cody. He won the temptation comp so he is safe for the week.

Daria

They can't put up Cody. He won the temptation comp so he is safe for the week.

I don't care for the guy really but there's no disputing the fact that he's good at comps.

I still think that him and Jessica sabotaged their own personal games from the beginning by getting together though

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

To lower Jessica's chance of getting off the block. Codys name got picked to play the veto comp and since he won the temptation he was only playing to save Jessica. Xmas used the hex to block him from playing.

Daria

Veto competition results

Mark won the veto.

Bye Jessica, see you never.

Since Mark won, when he takes himself down, do we get another replacement nominee since he was one of Josh's and not from the temptation challenge? Or is it stick to just Elena/Jess?

I hope Raven is the renom and they send her home.

nvm, got my answer.
this would be good for the house but do they really want to keep Jody safe for what, 3 weeks in a row now?

Farsi

Since Mark won, when he takes himself down, do we get another replacement nominee since he was one of Josh's and not from the temptation challenge? Or is it stick to just Elena/Jess?

Yes, if Mark takes himself down Josh must name a replacement nominee.

JettDash

Actually, I changed my mind. The most entertaining possibility is if
Mark uses the veto on Elena and then he gets evicted.

ETA:
Mark is telling Josh that he's taking himself off. I guess he's not as dumb as I hoped.

MisterHero

Mark save Jess

Josh wants Elena out anyways

Anyways I can't hate Jess too much, Raven and Matt are safe and haven't put up with as much shit as her

Their idiotic safety vexes me.

I hope Christmas gets backdoored for this!

Daria

If
Mark
is evicted, that'll take one number away from
Jess and Cody
but then it gives them a chance to control power again with the HOH and go after
everybody, especially Paul (after Jess read him like a book) or Josh

I don't see how that helps anybody's game besides
Jody.

At least Elena or Jess are somewhat of a house consensus on who should be out. But then again, keeping Mark and Cody together can be a disaster as well if everybody continues to not get along.

MisterHero

Who's in that photo up there?
If
Mark
is evicted, that'll take one number away from
Jess and Cody
but then it gives them a chance to control power again with the HOH and go after
everybody, especially Paul (after Jess read him like a book) or Josh

I don't see how that helps anybody's game besides
Jody.

At least Elena or Jess are somewhat of a house consensus on who should be out. But then again, keeping Mark and Cody together can be a disaster as well if everybody continues to not get along.
Keeping Jody would be 2 votes against Paul/Alex in both evictions and jury. Though keeping Cody+Mark would have the same effect I guess.

Josh seems the have had enough of Paul's bullshit, hopefully others are too.

JettDash

Who's in that photo up there?

Keeping Jody would be 2 votes against Paul/Alex in both evictions and jury. Though keeping Cody+Mark would have the same effect I guess.

Josh seems the have had enough of Paul's bullshit, hopefully others are too.

Just last night Josh was saying how much he trusts Paul.

And that's Dan Gheesling.

Farsi

Just last night Josh was saying how much he trusts Paul.

And that's Dan Gheesling.

Why wouldn't he trust Paul? Paul has saved Josh twice, and he helped Josh get inside his social circle. Paul has also shown no signs of wanting to get rid of Josh either.

Top Bottom