• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Daria

Just last night Josh was saying how much he trusts Paul.

And that's Dan Gheesling.

He's trusting him because everything is going OK so far when they go with his plans. but I do think that Josh and Kevin should team up toward the end and try to make final 2.

Let Paul walk them all the way toward the end while he keeps him and Alex safe, Josh and Kev then pull Alex away and backdoor Paul for a final 3

JettDash

Why wouldn't he trust Paul? Paul has saved Josh twice, and he helped Josh get inside his social circle. Paul has also shown no signs of wanting to get rid of Josh either.

I agree. Just pointing out it out to the person I quoted who said Josh was getting tired of Paul.

Daria

I forgot who was in it but Paul is not in his final 3. Jason/Alex iirc

actually yes, Jason seems like a better one to go up against in a final 2/3 since he hasn't really done much. if they take Kev, everybody will recognize how well his social game was and IMO votes would go to him

JettDash

Christmas is upstairs telling Josh he has to convince
Mark not to use the veto. She's telling him to tell Mark if he uses it, that everyone except Cody will be against him.

NYR

Alex moment with Mark was CRINGE WORTHY. Holy be-Jeezus, one of the worst moves in BB history. BBCAN had something similar when a group was shit talking someone in the HOH room while the person they were talking shit about was in the the washroom of the HOH room.

Daria

The edit of Paul, Josh, and Elena in the HOH talking about
being pawns
took Elena through the mud, took her out, and then threw her back in. Sheeeesh

Soroc

Alex moment with Mark was CRINGE WORTHY. Holy be-Jeezus, one of the worst moves in BB history. BBCAN had something similar when a group was shit talking someone in the HOH room while the person they were talking shit about was in the the washroom of the HOH room.

She really did bounce back from taht well though by calling out Mark right after. If Mark wasn't so honorable it would have backfired but you have honorable Mark agreeing with Alex lmao

Can Josh rally enough votes to get Elana out with Paul influencing the others?

I've had bad luck with the feeds this season lol. Most times I check it has the (admittedly adorable) dogs and cats.

Daria

She really did bounce back from taht well though by calling out Mark right after. If Mark wasn't so honorable it would have backfired but you have honorable Mark agreeing with Alex lmao

He had no argument because everybody knows he's playing both sides of the house. He became Cody's bff as soon as he came back into the house.

Can Josh rally enough votes to get Elana out with Paul influencing the others?

I think we're getting to the point where a lot of people are getting tired of Paul attempting to dictate every move in this game

NYR

Zero chance Paul wins. Christmas is just the first not to buy into him, people will turn on him, calling it now - double eviction target.

JettDash

Zero chance Paul wins. Christmas is just the first not to buy into him, people will turn on him, calling it now - double eviction target.

Paul isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The only people that want to evict him is Jody and Jess is probably going home this week.

Daria

Matt is following Raven around like a puppy dog trying to kiss her when she's upset. It's cringe worthy how forceful he's being.

I know they probably do this a lot but he's a genuine manchild.

this whole cast is garbage

and fuck BBAD because they just cut to commercial after turning to Elena somewhat arguing with Paul saying "let's discuss this.."

Daria

Really? From what I've seen it is the opposite.

from tonight? it might've been different earlier. this was just a bit ago after Matt beat Josh in pool and he went into talk to Raven. Christmas and Alex were in the kitchen and she kept pulling away but he kept going after her and trying to pull her in. Might've been playful but it didn't look good on camera

JettDash

from tonight? it might've been different earlier. this was just a bit ago after Matt beat Josh in pool and he went into talk to Raven. Christmas and Alex were in the kitchen and she kept pulling away but he kept going after her and trying to pull her in. Might've been playful but it didn't look good on camera

I haven't watched tonight. But I've seen a bunch times earlier where she leaned in like she wanted him to kiss her but he didn't.

Paul bossing around Josh is kinda sad :(

Would love to see a big move this week.

and the big move is getting out Elena?

Big move is getting out Jess.

Pretty sure Jess is going. If Paul wants Jess out she is gone. Josh wont convice everybody to vote for Elena.

Paul has Matt, Raven, Alex, Kevin, Mark and Jason on his side to evict Jess. Josh has Xmas and Cody to get out Elena.

Or maybe paul pumps the breaks and lets play this week out so he wont anger josh. Because i`m pretty sure if Josh gets angry at Paul he will spill the beans about all the nominations and stuff he told him when they backdoored jess with the ramses eviction.

MisterHero

and the big move is getting out Elena?

Big move is getting out Jess.

Pretty sure Jess is going. If Paul wants Jess out she is gone. Josh wont convice everybody to vote for Elena.

Paul has Matt, Raven, Alex, Kevin, Mark and Jason on his side to evict Jess. Josh has Xmas and Cody to get out Elena.

Or maybe paul pumps the breaks and lets play this week out so he wont anger josh. Because i`m pretty sure if Josh gets angry at Paul he will spill the beans about all the nominations and stuff he told him when they backdoored jess with the ramses eviction.
keeping Jody and Mark is 3 anti Paul jury votes

Anything against Paul is a big move at this point

Velcro Fly

Imagine wanting to get rid of Elena because she voted to evict you and not the person that put you up and targeted you for eviction in the first place.

netguy503

Lmao apparently the DR has been asking house guests if Raven is "disposable" to them

Production plz save Jody thx

where's that Raven picture with here two middle fingers up when you need it?

Yes, please though, save Jody

And that will cause Matt to get more friendly with the house kitchen wash towels.

MisterHero

Big alliance stuff going on

Jason and Alex told Paul that Christmas and Josh (and possibly Kevin) were working to get Elana out

they're gonna start eating each other

worst of all is that Kevin could be a target now!

lenovox1

Jason and Alex told Paul that Christmas and Josh (and possibly Kevin) were working to get Elana out

All is setting up for a Paul backdoor should the right people come in power.

Daria

Josh has been very explicit about wanting Elena out of the house to Paul. Why are they trying to open this can of worms on their own people? They really think paul is going to keep them safe til the end huh

lenovox1

lol they also came on and told Elena to stop singing twice last night on BBAD. wonder if it was for trademark issues or something but i laughed

It's always a copyright issue. It is not feasible for the show to pay royalties on every song that one individual human might sing over the course of 24 hours.

Jasper

Gorgeous!

DGm-GvBUQAA9M0a.jpg

DGnF5F8UAAA6rqa.jpg

mackaveli

It's always a copyright issue. It is not feasible for the show to pay royalties on every song that one individual human might sing over the course of 24 hours.

How come they have to pay royalties for ever song sung? But someone can do a YouTube cover and not have to pay anything?

Farsi

There was another massive fight today where production had to step in.

Josh and Jessica had a petty fight in the kitchen, both Cody and Jess proceeded to call Josh out for his weight and Cody threatened him outside the house. Production didn't step in and Josh went upstairs to cry. This got everyone inside the house except for Mark heated. Mark came out to defend Cody again saying Josh should of just walked away. Paul got into a spat with Mark over this, then Josh finally came out of the HoH said he's going to raise hell for the next two days.

Josh was playin with the pots and pans outside then Cody charged him. Feeds cut.

Daria

There was another massive fight today where production had to step in.

Josh and Jessica had a petty fight in the kitchen, both Cody and Jess proceeded to call Josh out for his weight and Cody threatened him outside the house. Production didn't step in and Josh went upstairs to cry. This got everyone inside the house except for Mark heated. Mark came out to defend Cody again saying Josh should of just walked away. Paul got into a spat with Mark over this, then Josh finally came out of the HoH said he's going to raise hell for the next two days.

Josh was playin with the pots and pans outside then Cody charged him. Feeds cut.

if you can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of this game. My god, if they don't get
Jess or Mark out this week they are fools. But to attack somebody about their weight? That just goes to show you what type of people they truly are. Cody is a disgrace to all of the armed forces for how he's portraying himself on this show.

Actually, I hope Cody did charge him and I hope he gets kicked out. Fuck him

Farsi

Feeds back. Cody was not kicked out. Cody and Jess in the rose room. Jess happily talking to Cody about just incase him and Josh do end up in a fight to watch out for Paul after Cody "decks" Josh because Paul might get a cheap shot in.

Production cut the feeds whenever the houseguests were talking about the fight between
Cody and Josh in the backyard
. Those slimy fucks want to make sure they get their ratings.

MisterHero

SMFH

Because of the way the TV show's edited, I want them to succeed. But they are doing it to themselves.
Walking might be the only thing left they can do on their own terms

At least there's Kevin

xaosslug

i'm sorry, but when you CONSTANTLY antagonize peeps just because it was "last week" and "gameplay" does not mean said peeps see it as water off a duck's back. From what I saw Jess, in a jovial way, told Josh to just keep it moving when he tried it... and he kept at it and ended up in tears.

good grief.

JettDash

According to Josh the fight started because Jess asked him to spell "drought". He said he has a bachelor's degree, and told her to spell "evicted".

Josh said they told him to stop with the pots and pans. Also Cody didn't get kicked out.

Farsi

i'm sorry, but when you CONSTANTLY antagonize peeps just because it was "last week" and "gameplay" does not mean said peeps see it as water off a duck's back. From what I saw Jess, in a jovial way, told Josh to just keep it moving when he tried it... and he kept at it and ended up in tears.

good grief.

Do you watch the feeds? I can assure you, Josh does not CONSTANTLY antagonize Jessica, he barely even talks about her behind her back.
Josh has even gone out of his way to ask people not to antagonize Jessica especially, this week Josh even made it a big point when he won HoH not to go after them. This was a peaceful week until now.

Top Bottom