• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

xaosslug

The nominees are
Kevin and Alex. Huge shocker. Alex is crying. Fuck that bitch. I really hope she doesn't win veto.

ETA:
Christmas is telling Josh to take Paul to F2 if it comes down to it. And she already said to put her on the block instead of Paul if Alex wins veto. But nope she doesn't like him, it is all fake for TV. /s

um, do you not think Christmas is capable of such machinations because she's pretty, blond, female or all 3?
LqBHfeS.gif

mess.

what you are witnessing w/ Christmas is someone hedging their bets and going for likability in the hopes they can reap some "stardom" benefits post show or even land a spot in BB20, because she knows she's not gonna win regardless of who she's up against at the end. xD

anyway, Paul lost when he screwed Jason - he will poison the jury even further. Paul's game is done.

JettDash

um, do you not think Christmas is capable of such machinations because she's pretty, blond, female or all 3?
LqBHfeS.gif

mess.

what you are witnessing w/ Christmas is someone hedging their bets and going for likability in the hopes they can reap some "stardom" benefits post show or even land a spot in BB20, because she knows she's not gonna win regardless of who she's up against at the end. xD

No, I just don't think she is given the way she behaves.

anyway, Paul lost when he screwed Jason - he will poison the jury even further. Paul's game is done.

None of them currently there are going to give a shit that Paul fucked Jason . Hell, they will know as soon as he walks in that Paul was responsible.

Derrick had a couple bitter jurors too (Donny and Jacosta). He still won.

I'm glad dumbfuck Jason is gone.
Said he'd hang out with Paul and Kevin in real life but Alex is basically dead to him because he think she was part of his exit.
Clown indeed.

JettDash

Said he'd hang out with Paul and Kevin in real life but Alex is basically dead to him because he think she was part of his exit.
Clown indeed.

He's a fucking idiot. Just slightly less dumb than Alex. Actually, maybe even dumber for listening to her.

Maybe Ole (his bull) stepped on his head too many times (he said this has happened).

Clown indeed.

He's one of the dumbest players I've ever seen. His game sucked. He lasted this long because of his alliance. He kept putting targets on his back by winning comps.

JettDash

This is seriously the most one person has dominated a season ever, I'm pretty sure. Lots of people don't find that entertaining. I don't think that is unreasonable. But for me, I think it is more entertaining. I just find it fascinating how Paul has been able to control everyone for so long. Yes, part of it is the cast. But at the same time, Paul is really good. Liz Nolan, for example, would not be able to do this.

ETA:
Josh is so emotionally distraught over targeting Alex who he isn't really aligned with. Maybe he will cut Paul at F3, but this week, no way.

This is seriously the most one person has dominated a season ever, I'm pretty sure. Lots of people don't find that entertaining. I don't think that is unreasonable. But for me, I think it is more entertaining. I just find it fascinating how Paul has been able to control everyone for so long. Yes, part of it is the cast. But at the same time, Paul is really good. Liz Nolan, for example, would not be able to do this.

ETA:
Josh is so emotionally distraught over targeting Alex who he isn't really aligned with. Maybe he will cut Paul at F3, but this week, no way.
But if Paul doesn't make final 2, is it a failure???

JettDash

But if Paul doesn't make final 2, is it a failure???

Yes. If Josh clips him, it means he should have dragged Kevin or Raven or someone.

ETA: One really surprising thing about this season, I thought that Josh would be evicted pre jury for sure. Of course, he would have if Paul didn't save him.

kirblar

Yes. If Josh clips him, it means he should have dragged Kevin or Raven or someone.

ETA: One really surprising thing about this season, I thought that Josh would be evicted pre jury for sure. Of course, he would have if Paul didn't save him.
Josh:paul::phillip:Boston Rob

killroy87

Haven't checked in on this in a couple weeks. Considering where everyone is at right now, what percent chance does Paul have of being evicted before finale?

NYR

I can't wait for post season podcasts and the lame justifications these people will make. Like that tool Adam thinking he was going to be on BB All Stars.

JettDash

Paul won Veto

RIP in pieces Alex

I figured he would gun for it just to be safe. I wonder how he will explain to Alex why he won't use it.

People were saying that Josh should have put Paul on the block, LOL. I knew that was a terrible idea. If he did that, Paul would have pulled himself off and Kevin or Alex would have been evicted. Then Paul would get Josh out next week.

I wonder what Paul will do next week. Certainly gun for the HoH for safety. If he wins, then he will probably throw the veto, thus forcing the veto winner (Josh, probably) to get blood on their hands. If Kevin or Christmas somehow beat him for HoH, he will gun for the veto. If he wins that, he will probably clip Kevin though he should clip Josh.

JettDash

Paul is worried about pissing off Alex. So Christmas is suggesting that he saves Alex. That would force her to be the renom. So she is willing to be on the block just so that Alex won't be pissed at Paul. Also she is thinking that if they do that, they should get rid of Josh before Alex (likely because Josh would take her to F2 over Paul though I don't she has told Paul that yet).

But she has no feelings for him. /s

It doesn't look like Paul is actually going to do that though. Though he probably should. Alex is more loyal to him than Josh, she would probably take him to F2. I guess he thinks he might lose to her.

The actual plan looks to be to tell Alex that everyone told Paul that he would lose their jury votes if he saves her. Christmas and Kevin are on board, Josh too though he isn't happy about it. I bet Josh will try to sabotage Paul again in the goodbye message. Alex is probably too stupid to believe him.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it was a huge error for Paul to get rid of Raven. It could cost him the game. She was very loyal to him and would have took him to F2 while Josh won't. I'm not quite sure why he did it. Maybe just because she was driving him nuts. And maybe he thinks that Josh is just as loyal and will take him to F2 also, but will be easier to beat.

Josh asks Christmas and Paul if they are the villains of the season. Paul says probably.

Jasper

Alex is literally staring at the memory wall and counting jury votes for herself. She's got no fucking idea that Paul's about to break her heart into a million little pieces tomorrow when he gives her the bad news.

The fact that it's Paul who's responsible for her demise..she's going to go fucking insane.

JettDash

Alex is literally staring at the memory wall and counting jury votes for herself. She's got no fucking idea that Paul's about to break her heart into a million little pieces tomorrow when he gives her the bad news.

The fact that it's Paul who's responsible for her demise..she's going to go fucking insane.

I bet she'll blame Kevin.

Jasper

Damn..Christmas is really not backing down!

First she confessed she's fallen deeply for Paul, and now she's started sleeping with him (note this is a house with 16 beds and only 5 people thus there's no reason to share)...

Capture.jpg

What makes things creepy is her ex fiance (she ended the engagement when she found out he was cheating on her) actually looks a bit like Paul...

christmasabbottengagedtogeoffkercher.jpg

JettDash

Damn..Christmas is really not backing down!

First she confessed she's fallen deeply for Paul, and now she's started sleeping with him (note this is a house with 16 beds and only 5 people thus there's no reason to share)...

Capture.jpg

What makes things creepy is her ex fiance (she ended the engagement when she found out he was cheating on her) actually looks a bit like Paul...

christmasabbottengagedtogeoffkercher.jpg

They've been sleeping in the same bed for a while. Pretty sure Paul doesn't want to, but does to avoid upsetting her.

Josh: Cody was the dickhead of the season.

Paul: I think we were the dickheads of the season, buddy.

So.... a BULLY is going to win Big Brother huh. Makes sense as Trump won the whkte house being a bully. Paul is going up against xmas (who is in love with him and will throw) and kevin who will never win a comp. He won the game now. Josh will not beat him in the final HOH

lenovox1

So.... a BULLY is going to win Big Brother huh. Makes sense as Trump won the whkte house being a bully. Paul is going up against xmas (who is in love with him and will throw) and kevin who will never win a comp. He won the game now. Josh will not beat him in the final HOH

With the people they typically cast, it's been the most effective method to win this show since season 2 (when the format changed). And it will remain that way unless they permanently pull over to Over the Top rules where America had a vote in every aspect of the game.

Nice people just don't make interesting TV, and, unless your name is Jordan Lloyd, nobody wants to take a nice person to the final two.

Oh jeez. I hate Trump but this narrative is pure bullshit, talk about textbook false equivalence.

Um i dont want to derail thread, ill just say one more thing. Did Paul not bully houseguests, use Josh to bully other houseguests for him to get farther? Did Trump bully his other candidates to further himself (jeb bush, ted cruz, hillary etc)? And did trump use other people to parrot his bully message? False equivalence huh. My whole point of this is that big brother is indicative of society, and being a bully is what works in todays world. It just makes me sad tbh

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Um i dont want to derail thread, ill just say one more thing. Did Paul not bully houseguests, use Josh to bully other houseguests for him to get farther? Did Trump bully his other candidates to further himself (jeb bush, ted cruz, hillary etc)? And did trump use other people to parrot his bully message? False equivalence huh. My whole point of this is that big brother is indicative of society, and being a bully is what works in todays world. It just makes me sad tbh

stop before you bury yourself in a hole you can't get out of.

Velcro Fly

Paul is relatively tame compared to the pieces of shit they normally get in this house. Just look at some of the shit Cody said about Ferguson, transgender people, etc just this season. And I don't think we can excuse Josh for the things he has said by blaming Paul either.

Paul is relatively tame compared to the pieces of shit they normally get in this house. Just look at some of the shit Cody said about Ferguson, transgender people, etc just this season. And I don't think we can excuse Josh for the things he has said by blaming Paul either.
A lot of people overlook how bad a person Cody seems to be.
He'll probably win AFP because his attention seeking shitty player girlfriend told all her "fans" to vote for him.

Top Bottom