• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

Alex has been hiding out in the have not room reading the bible since Paul told her he wasn't going to save her.

I almost feel bad for her, but not really. She's is an idiot (she claims she threw the veto to Paul plus all kinds of other moronic moves) and a bitch.

Chris R

Doesn't the F3 HoH have a physical component?

Would they even let Christmas compete? I don't see why Kevin would automatically lose to Alex/Christmas.

But whatever, like it matters. Season is just going through the motions now until Paul gets his check.

Alex has been hiding out in the have not room reading the bible since Paul told her he wasn't going to save her.

I almost feel bad for her, but not really. She's is an idiot (she claims she threw the veto to Paul plus all kinds of other moronic moves) and a bitch.
I liked her a lot at the beginning, not so much now.
I still have a soft spot for her because I think she's the best overall in competitions.

JettDash

Doesn't the F3 HoH have a physical component?

Would they even let Christmas compete? I don't see why Kevin would automatically lose to Alex/Christmas.

But whatever, like it matters. Season is just going through the motions now until Paul gets his check.

There are three parts for F3 HoH, and at least the first one is physical. And it seems that Christmas has competed in the last couple physical comps (the last two vetos).

Also Alex
is getting evicted tomorrow. And Kevin next, probably. Unless he manages to beat Paul and Christmas in HoH. Or Paul, Christmas, and Josh in veto.

I liked her a lot at the beginning, not so much now.
I still have a soft spot for her because I think she's the best overall in competitions.

Hard to tell since Paul throws comps all the time.

There are three parts for F3 HoH, and at least the first one is physical. And it seems that Christmas has competed in the last couple physical comps (the last two vetos).

Also Alex
is getting evicted tomorrow. And Kevin next, probably. Unless he manages to beat Paul and Christmas in HoH. And Paul, Christmas, and Josh in veto.
I can't believe I want Kevin to win an HOH but it has come to that point.
Time to break up the Three Stooges.

JettDash

Josh feels bad for even considering betraying Paul. Looks like he might not even clip Paul at F3 if he gets the chance.

JettDash

Christmas's foot:

mHdUxR4.png

JettDash

The eviction is today, but they are airing it tomorrow. So the feeds will be off until after the episode airs tomorrow on the west coast.

They didn't know for sure, but they had guessed.

JettDash

Supposedly, Paul made
Josh evict Alex by splitting the vote, though I can't vouch for the accuracy of this given that feeds are down.

JettDash

It's a shame he didn't actually win last year by taking James to the jury vote.
Could be in position to win two in a row. Even Dan Gheesling would feel humbled by that accomplishment.

I doubt they would have him back this year if he won last year.

Velcro Fly

I think the only reason he's back this year is the absolute robbery of him not winning last year. If he doesn't win this year it starts to become a Buffalo Bills scenario where he gets to the finale and can't win.

JettDash

The HoH is
Paul. I would be surprised if it wasn't him given that he only had to beat Kevin and Christmas. I'm guessing that he throws the veto so the veto winner gets all the blood on their hands.

NYR

The HoH is
Paul. I would be surprised if it wasn't him given that he only had to beat Kevin and Christmas. I'm guessing that he throws the veto so the veto winner gets all the blood on their hands.
Well, there it is. He wins.

JettDash

Yup. That final HoH challenge is always a crapshoot, and Josh will cut him at that point to go to the end with the Christmas or Kevin.

Yeah. Paul should hope that Kevin or Christmas win veto (or win it himself) and order them to clip Josh (I think both would do it, certainly Kevin). But I'm pretty sure that he wants Josh sitting next to him at F2.

JettDash

Josh
in his head knows that he has to clip Paul at F3 if he gets the chance. But I'm not completely sure that he will. He thinks that Paul and Christmas and him are best friends (though I doubt that they will keep in touch after the show ends), and both will hammer him to take Paul. Yes, as weird as it sounds, Christmas wants Josh to take Paul over her. She was mad at him when he told her that he would take her over Paul.

So given that and how emotional he is, he might just fuck up and take Paul if it comes down to it.

I just wanted to say that that if I was in BB, I would be completely ruthless. Not give a shit about anyone's game but my own. I would tell any lie, backstab anyone, and use any manipulation tactic. If I thought it would help me win. I doubt I would be as good at it as Paul, but I would try.

I don't get the fans that are mad about those things.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I just wanted to say that that if I was in BB, I would be completely ruthless. Not give a shit about anyone's game but my own. I would tell any lie, backstab anyone, and use any manipulation tactic. If I thought it would help me win. I doubt I would be as good at it as Paul, but I would try.

I don't get the fans that are mad about those things.

Paul believes his own hypes and acts like a complete asshole around the clock, it's not his gameplay that is offensive, it's everything else

JettDash

Paul believes his own hypes and acts like a complete asshole around the clock, it's not his gameplay that is offensive, it's everything else

I would believe my own hype if I could get everyone to do what I wanted including throwing crucial comps.

Also him being an asshole had gameplay advantages. For example, it seemed clear to Alex and Jason that Kevin was the target because of how he was treated.

I liked Paul for most of the season but his latest cringeworthy awful acting makes me hope he doesn't even make the final.

Josh is on to him partly because of it but Josh is a basket case and won't do shit about it.

JettDash

I liked Paul for most of the season but his latest cringeworthy awful acting makes me hope he doesn't even make the final.

Josh is on to him partly because of it but Josh is a basket case and won't do shit about it,

His acting during DE fooled Alex who was the only person he needed to fool.

His acting during DE fooled Alex who was the only person he needed to fool.
When Josh of all people is on to you, you've done fucked up.
Of course it won't matter because Josh won't do shit but if he did get Paul in the end...
That would be priceless, the big goof that Paul doesn't take seriously ending his reign.

JettDash

When Josh of all people is on to you, you've done fucked up.
Of course it won't matter because Josh won't do shit but if he did get Paul in the end...
That would be priceless, the big goof that Paul doesn't take seriously ending his reign.

Paul wasn't even trying to fool Josh. Just Alex. They planned that shit out.

Josh was an idiot for even thinking that Paul was upset.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I would believe my own hype if I could get everyone to to do what I wanted including throwing crucial comps.

Also him being an asshole had gameplay advantages.

I don't watch BB from a pure game-play perspective though, which is probably where our feelings differ. Paul being a big asshole means I don't want him to win 500k, regardless of how well he has done. Ideally the winner would be worthy AND a nice person, but we've clearly reached a point now where that can't happen anymore.

Paul wasn't even trying to fool Josh. Just Alex.
It doesn't matter.
That time Paul said "I'm getting backdoored" to someone in front of Josh was the beginning of Josh realizing Paul was only looking out for himself.
And he kept up the acting and wanting others to do his dirty work.
He's overplaying the game at this point.
Josh knows what is up but he's too much an emotional wuss to make a move even if he's given the chance.
Paul's lucky his alliance is so insecure.
I thought Christmas would be the one to lead the coup to take him down that time she told Josh that it's HIS HoH, not Paul's.
But now she has feelings for a dude that cares more about a gameshow than her.

JettDash

I don't watch BB from a pure game-play perspective though, which is probably where our feelings differ. Paul being a big asshole means I don't want him to win 500k, regardless of how well he has done. Ideally the winner would be worthy AND a nice person, but we've clearly reached a point now where that can't happen anymore.

Clearly. Even Josh isn't innocent. The pots and pans, confronting people, ect.

The only reason people are rooting for him is because he has expressed at least some anti-Paul sentiment.

JettDash

It doesn't matter.
That time Paul said "I'm getting backdoored" to someone in front of Josh was the beginning of Josh realizing Paul was only looking out for himself.
And he kept up the acting and wanting others to do his dirty work.
He's overplaying the game at this point.
Josh knows what is up but he's too much an emotional wuss to make a move even if he's given the chance.
Paul's lucky his alliance is so insecure.
I thought Christmas would be the one to lead the coup to take him down that time she told Josh that it's HIS HoH, not Paul's.
But now she has feelings for a dude that cares more about a gameshow than her.

Paul told Josh (and Christmas) that he was going to tell Jalex that he was afraid of being backdoored.

Josh realizes that he has to cut Paul at F3 to win because he is a superfan and knows that's how Steve beat Vanessa.

Paul told Josh that he was going to tell Jalex that he was afraid of being backdoored.

Josh realizes that he has to cut Paul at F3 to win because he is a superfan and knows that's how Steve beat Vanessa.
Nah, Josh keeps noticing(constantly takes about it alone to the cameras) how Paul is having everyone else get blood on their hands and him get off clean.
I doubt he wants that to be known even if it's fairly obvious.
Josh thinks he's playing Big Bromance instead of Big Brother so it won't end up mattering.
Josh is playing for second.

JettDash

Nah, Josh keeps noticing(constantly takes about it alone to the cameras) how Paul is having everyone else gave blood on their hands and him get off clean.
I doubt he wants that to be known even if it's fairly obvious.
Josh thinks he's playing Big Bromance instead of Big Brother so it won't end up mattering.

Josh realizing that Paul is the mastermind has nothing to do with Paul telling (I think) Jason that that he was afraid of being backdoored in front of Josh like you said. Paul actually tells Josh (and Christmas) pretty much all of his moves. Josh would have to be even dumber than Alex to not realize that Paul is the puppet master. And Josh knows that he has to take out the puppet master because he is a fan of the show.

I'm not sure how Paul could play it better without Josh realizing that Paul is in charge. You tell me.

JettDash

So when it's them in the final 3, let's say Josh wins HOH...
Who does he take in the final with him???
My guess is
Paullllllllllllll
All bark, no bite.

My guess is Christmas, assuming she is still there (I think it is basically for sure she will be). But if I'm wrong, it pretty much contradicts your point about Josh being woke about about Paul.

My guess is Christmas, assuming she is still there (I think it is basically for sure she will be). But if I'm wrong, it pretty much contradicts your point about Josh being woke about about Paul.
No, he is.
He's just too much an emotional basket case to take the shot.
His candids alone with the camera tells you he knows exactly what's going on but you'll hear him talking about making the big move even after the confetti drops on Paul.

JettDash

No, he is.
He's just too much an emotional pussy to take the shot.
His candids alone with the camera tells you he knows exactly what's going on but you'll hear him talking about making the big move even after the confetti drops on Paul.

There is certainly a chance that he chickens out and takes Paul though if I had to bet I would that he won't. I guess we shall see!

Top Bottom