• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

So Paul
told Alex that he isn't going to use the veto on her. Blamed it on Josh, Christmas, and Kevin saying he was told he would lose their jury votes if he saved her. So he can't for the sake of his own game. Said he probably would have been booted if she won the veto, but he would want her to do it anyway. She bought this and isn't angry at him. He has her jury vote, and will get him Jason's as well.

LOL

lenovox1

So Paul
told Alex that he isn't going to use the veto on her. Blamed it on Josh, Christmas, and Kevin saying he was told he would lose their jury votes if he saved her. So he can't for the sake of his own game. Said he probably would have been booted if she won the veto, but he would want her to do it anyway. She bought this and isn't angry at him. He has her jury vote, and will get him Jason's as well.

LOL

Paul has been excellent about getting these people to trust him and only him. I would have cross-referenced that in a heartbeat, but I also would have been Cameron'd.

JettDash

Paul has been excellent about getting these people to trust him and only him. I would have cross-referenced that in a heartbeat, but I also would have been Cameron'd.

Christmas and Kevin agreed to the plan. So they would confirm. Josh might tell her the truth, but she would probably believe that he's lying in order to screw over her god.

NYR

DJZ13cnUEAExDVk

Ganhyun

so, tyhis may be a dumb question, but, what ever happened to being able to go watch the exit/eviction interviews jeff did with the house guests? They aren't on the site anymore and the CBS youtube doesnt have them either.

NYR

They're all making Paul look like the best player in the history of Big Brother and while he's good, he's not.
I've said this before and I will repeat it again - it's like scoring 100 points against an elementary basketball team. It's not as impressive as you think because who you're playing against. Literally one of the houseguests left has never watched a second of the show.

JettDash

I've said this before and I will repeat it again - it's like scoring 100 points against an elementary basketball team. It's not as impressive as you think because who you're playing against. Literally one of the houseguests left has never watched a second of the show.

Paul isn't a fan either and he made it to F2 last year playing against 4 vets. Plus Paulie and Tiffany.

NYR

Paul isn't a fan either and he made it to F2 last year playing against 4 vets. Plus Paulie and Tiffany.
No one has played the game longer than he has, he has the record for time In the house, that matters, making him sound like a rookie isn't very fair to his experience level.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I did not watch this season but reading these replies - did anyone have to be told basic rules of the game? I seem to remember that happening last year.

Velcro Fly

Paul is smart though. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to play. And the returning veterans last year were mostly bad anyway. Paul was a guy many left for dead the first time Victor got evicted last season but he kept going and eventually got a high place in the house. He probably should have won last year and he definitely should win this year

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
so, tyhis may be a dumb question, but, what ever happened to being able to go watch the exit/eviction interviews jeff did with the house guests? They aren't on the site anymore and the CBS youtube doesnt have them either.
He dumped the show mid season to prep as co host for a new daytime talk show. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dead to cbs after doing that.

JettDash

No one has played the game longer than he has, he has the record for time In the house, that matters, making him sound like a rookie isn't very fair to his experience level.

He was a rookie last year and got to F2. Because he's good.

Few people would be able to run the house like he is, even if they were vets.

JettDash

So basically I missed nothing but Paul getting ready to fuck over Josh?

He should screw over Josh next week if he can, but I don't think he will.

ETA: Alex realizes that Paul is full of shit and that he played her. But she's still going to vote for him and get Jason to also because he played the best game. I don't like Alex, but that's pretty respectable. Better than being a bitter juror.

She also says she threw the veto to Paul because she thought he would save her and they would both be safe.

I think Paul definitely has enough jury votes to win if he ends up in F2. Might even be 9-0.

Ramirez

Just give Paul his props man, he lived on the block last year, and always found a way out. Didn't he have some incredible comp run at the end of the season last year that he pretty much had to win to have any shot? Why he took Nicole to F2 over James, I will never know.

JettDash

Just give Paul his props man, he lived on the block last year, and always found a way out. Didn't he have some incredible comp run at the end of the season last year that he pretty much had to win to have any shot? Why he took Nicole to F2 over James, I will never know.

I think he was claiming that he would rather lose to Nicole than be responsible for James getting second. Really, I think he just thought that he had a better chance of beating Nicole than James.

TheYanger

I think he was claiming that he would rather lose to Nicole than be responsible for James getting second. Really, I think he just thought that he had a better chance of beating Nicole than James.

Yep. He simply read the jury wrong, it was clear watching live feeds last season that he felt Nicole had a reputation as only bneing a floater that did nothing, when in reality the jury saw her as a player.

JettDash

Yep. He simply read the jury wrong, it was clear watching live feeds last season that he felt Nicole had a reputation as only bneing a floater that did nothing, when in reality the jury saw her as a player.

She did lay in bed with Corey most of the time, but that's because she didn't need to do anything else.

Jasper

The only reason Nicole had the jury on her side was because of the following reasons....

Paulie: Because of the Cody-Nicole connection from season 16, Paulie and Nicole's family are super close and have even gone on vacations together. Derrick was also pulling strings before the season started and made sure Paulie and Nicole had eachother's back in the game.

Zakiyah: Absolute brain dead moron who probably voted for Nicole because Paulie ordered her to do so.

Natalie: Vile woman who accused multiple men in the house of sexually harassing her as a form of strategy. She said from the very beginning of the season that she would never vote for a man to win, if there was a woman in final 2. Nicole and Natalie didn't even like each other, but Nicole has a vagina and that was reason enough to vote for Nicole.

Corey: Spent all summer in bed with Nicole giving him a handjob under the bed sheets.

Da'Vonne: Bitter that she went home on Paul's HOH and also wanted a fellow vet to win.

JettDash

The only reason Nicole had the jury on her side was because of the following reasons....

Paulie: Because of the Cody-Nicole connection from season 16, Paulie and Nicole's family are super close and have even gone on vacations together. Derrick was also pulling strings before the season started and made sure Paulie and Nicole had eachother's back in the game.

Zakiyah: Absolute brain dead moron who probably voted for Nicole because Paulie ordered her to do so.

Natalie: Vile woman who accused multiple men in the house of sexually harassing her as a form of strategy. She said from the very beginning of the season that she would never vote for a man to win, if there was a woman in final 2. Nicole and Natalie didn't even like each other, but Nicole has a vagina and that was reason enough to vote for Nicole.

Cody: Spent all summer in bed with Nicole giving him a handjob under the bed sheets.

Da'Vonne: Bitter that she went home on Paul's HOH and also wanted a fellow vet to win.

Great points. Paul really did get screwed. And still, he only lost by one vote. I didn't really like James last season, but I respected him for not being bitter and voting against Paul even though Paul cut him.

Though, in the end it might have worked out in Paul's favor since he got to come back (and he wouldn't have if he won) and he has totally dominated thus far.

Pretty positive he won't get fucked this season if he gets to F2.

Also, you mean Corey, not Cody.

Jasper

I'm not sure why so many people want a puppet to win over a puppet master?

Does anyone really think Josh deserves to win Big Brother?

What the fuck has he done? Paul has carried him all the way to the very end. Two times his ass was practically out the door, until that one time Paul used his POV to save Josh, and the other time he flipped the entire house from voting out Josh to voting out Ramses instead.

He has also only won 2 HOH's...one being a crapshoot and another being handed to him as everyone else threw the competition for Josh to win.

He's also all talk, no action. He has not made a single move in the game. Also note Josh's recent realization that Paul is manipulating him actually came from production - and not him. Josh said so himself on the live feeds that production are hammering him with questions about Paul and whether he should be trusted.

I don't think whatsoever that production are trying to get Paul evicted, I just think they needed a storyline along the lines of someone turning on Paul since Jessica/Cody's eviction - and thus production chose Josh to be that person.

Tregard

Soothsayer

What the fuck has he done? Paul has carried him all the way to the very end. Two times his ass was practically out the door, until that one time Paul used his POV to save Josh, and the other time he flipped the entire house from voting out Josh to voting out Ramses instead.

He has also only won 2 HOH's...one being a crapshoot and another being handed to him as everyone else threw the competition for Josh to win.

He's also all talk, no action. He has not made a single move in the game. Also note Josh's recent realization that Paul is manipulating him actually came from production - and not him. Josh said so himself on the live feeds that production are hammering him with questions about Paul and whether he should be trusted.

I don't think whatsoever that production are trying to get Paul evicted, I just think they needed a storyline along the lines of someone turning on Paul since Jessica/Cody's eviction - and thus production chose Josh to be that person.

Redemption arc is a lot more fulfilling than the obvious outcome to me as a viewer

Jims

I only want Josh to win because I want to see the season burn. Kevin winning would be most ideal for these purposes, but the probability of that is too low.

NYR

Doesn't matter how long it takes for someone to be brave and the hero, all that matter is they do it. That is worth more to me than a villain constantly doing their thing.

MisterHero

Josh is a human bean. He makes mistakes as young people do, and I don't respect him on a game level, but I do respect him on a personal level and as a man.

As a normal minion I probably wouldn't care about him, but Paul put him down so much (both to his face and behind his back) I want to see Bean push back. It might be too late tbh but I like the narrative.

NYR

I liked Josh before but he's a fucking moron.
I'm going to make a big game move and flip the whole game...
YOU
AINT
DOING
SHIT
If he did it this week, he would be gone next week. Christmas and Alex would put him on the block for sure. Kevin ain't winning shit which means Veto winner has the power which means either Alex votes out the guy she thinks got Jason out or Christmas votes out the guy who screwed her lover. Alex and Christmas would love a F3 with Kevin, it's a guaranteed path to F2.

Also, he would still need to convince one of two people to vote him out this week, and it's the same two people who would gun for him next week if he put up Paul, Alex and 12/25.

His only chance is veto next week or HOH in F3.

If he did it this week, he would be gone next week. Christmas and Alex would put him on the block for sure. Kevin ain't winning shit which means Veto winner has the power which means either Alex votes out the guy she thinks got Jason out or Christmas votes out the guy who screwed her lover. Alex and Christmas would love a F3 with Kevin, it's a guarenteed path to F2.

His only chance is veto next week or HOH in F3.
It's really too late for him to do anything.
How could he do anything this week???
No power whatsoever to do anything.

Top Bottom