• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

Was actually ok with Nicole winning until she said she was going after Christine. Great gameplan there tiger. Go after the obvious bottom rung of the alliance 6 of the last 7 people in the house are associated with. Make sure you put Donny up against her while you're at it.

And yeah, I hate when they pretend the houseguests don't know the twists beforehand. Derrick and Christine were both talking about it at the first commercial and then on the way to the living room for the "twist," Derrick was reminding people to act excited when they hear the doorbell.

Oh well, at least Jocasta didn't win. I had my thumb on the remote to cancel the season dvr recording if she got back in the house.

Nicole coming back is huge, girls + Donny alliance - make it happen!

LLUwR5.gif

Dinosur

Derrick already rallying the troops. How can these people not tell that this man is running this house?

- Cody doesn't care because he's in a F2 with him
- Victoria doesn't care because she's in a F2 with him and doesn't understand what running the house means
- Frankie is too self centered to care
- Caleb thinks he's running the house
- Christine doesn't care because she's in the major alliance and apparently never watched BB13
- Donny is the wussiest person in the house and is six weeks late on all his ideas
- Nicole oh my god I'm on Big Brother

Yado

It's so funny to watch Cody and Derrick talk about all the things they're going to say to someone and they never do...ever.

Especially Cody, who's perpetually pissed but too much of a pussy to call anyone out like he's always threatening to. He's already threatened to call Donny/Nicole out tonight.

jtb

Banned
another really boring season...

I don't particularly want an all stars season but if they do, I really hope AG just doesn't do any fucking twists. I hate that shit. here's a twist: get some remotely competent players in the house that actually know what Big Brother is.

also I know Dr. Will is "retired" from BB but let's just get a Will v Dan season and then we can put the show out of its misery.

cacophony

another really boring season...

I don't particularly want an all stars season but if they do, I really hope AG just doesn't do any fucking twists. I hate that shit. here's a twist: get some remotely competent players in the house that actually know what Big Brother is.

also I know Dr. Will is "retired" from BB but let's just get a Will v Dan season and then we can put the show out of its misery.

Will vs Dan would be terrible because we'd get a Survivor Russell vs Rob where one of them immediately gets voted out because of their past success

jtb

Banned
Will vs Dan would be terrible because we'd get a Survivor Russell vs Rob where one of them immediately gets voted out because of their past success

that's the fear (and I'm sure that's why the coaches weren't thrown in the deep end in BB14 probably) but I doubt it. maybe a worry for Will since you know he would win zero competitions, but I don't really think BB has a large bench of "all stars" who are actually legitimately good at the game (vs. being good at competitions). particularly since I doubt they could go to go back to the well of pre-BB7 people other than Will and Janelle.

plus, I do think the fact that you're living in the house means that people would keep Will around. he's a great personality, charming, people like him. in a house with a Rachel or an Amanda (or literally any BB15 contestant)—I mean, yeah Will/Dan are threats, but you'd have to be a masochist to keep some of the more insufferable people around first.

you'd think that after janelle in season fourteen people would stop propping up old players so much.

fans/production of this show and survivor are way too caught up with the idea of having great players fight it out to see who's best or whatever, even though that's never how the seasons actually play out. you can only bring someone back so many times before they stop being able to offer anything new.

xaosslug

Zach actually did win, even tho he didn't win. LOL He's THE character from this season, and will likely be back in an All-Star season and be bumped up to Amazing Race (w/ Frankie?) on some future season. I just checked his socials and he's @ over 149K on Instagram and 90k on twitter. #welp

Velcro Fly

lol this season

now there is no battle of the block for these nearly worthless players to fuck up so one of donny/nicole is going for sure

Velcro Fly

well if this all is leading to a derrick win i'm ok. i'll be really disappointed if derrick gets backstabbed and someone like frankie or cody win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom