• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but prior to Zack getting backdoored yesterday, it seems that Victoria showed off a little bit about how CRAZY she actually is...

Last night, Victoria decided it would be fun to taunt Zach. Victoria and Zach’s relationship has been a rocky one and Victoria decided to take her fued with him to the next level.

Zach was sitting at the table in the kitchen with his pink hat (Flashback to 11:54pm BBT on 8/18). As soon as he stepped away, Victoria snagged it and took off for the bathroom, where she planned to hide it. She quickly changed her mind and ran to one of the bedrooms, shouting to Christine to bring her a knife.

[pics at the link]

At this point, the feeds cut out for a few minutes (while Victoria dices up the hat) and when they return, we find Victoria sitting in the kitchen smirking and rubbing her hands together mischievously.
F3qQQAr.png

Flashback to 12:07am BBT on 8/19 to find Caleb telling Cody that Victoria diced up Zach’s pink hat with a knife. Caleb is shocked and says he is going to hide his things. Victoria tells them she is tired of being degraded, tortured, and talked about by Zach and that’s why she did it.

Finally, Zach realizes his hat is missing (flashback to 12:30am BBT 8/19). Victoria proceeds to try to pick a fight with Zach at this point. Her hope is that he will try to hit her and be kicked out of the house. Zach is clearly upset but doesn’t lay a hand on her.

This was before people shout over the wall "“Zach we love you! Frankie you’re disgusting!”.

After something like that, how did that not get aired, and how is Victoria not next to get evicted? I can only assume it was also after the "neighborhood watch" thing, or she probably would have been first to be blamed for that as well.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Victoria was so ridiculous about that. No one really cared and she kept bringing it up saying "I hope he hits me so he can leave now."

Victoria and Derrick's relationship kinda creeps me out. I can't listen to their conversations anymore. Victoria is also apparently jealous of Christine spending time with Derrick.
Victoria and Derrick are alone in the bathroom talking about how well they have gotten to know each other. Victoria tells him he knows her better than her ex did.

Victoria “Derrick you are my favorite ever” She tells Derrick she is hurt though by him. Derrick asks her why. She won’t come right out and say it, she says he knows he doesn’t mean it. Fish cut in and out.

Derrick tells Victoria she has been bouncing around the house like a cartoon the last few days which she seems a little offended by.

Victoria is twirling her hair as she tells Derrick that she has been hurt because she has been excluded from conversations that Derrick and Christine have been having. Derrick tells her he isn’t replacing her or anything.

Victoria complains about all the time he is spending with Christine and says other people in the house are noticing how close the 2 of them have become but she won’t say who. Derrick seems a little annoyed with this convo

Victoria “You’re with her all the time...she’s all over you the last couple of days (Christine). I care but I don't”

Victoria is still going on and on about Derrick and Christine. Derrick “Are you jealous” Vic “Yeah” Derrick “Oh my God"

She goes on to say when she enters a room she doesn’t even acknowledge her. She says that it has been 3 days since he has said her name.

Derrick “You’re still my number one girl”

Victoria “Really? I hope so”

Psykoboy2

I asked this a few pages back, but didn't see a response.

Anyone know what happens to the schedule when Thursday Night Football starts in 3 weeks?

Yado

lol why did Christine say that in the DR if she knew she was going to run right back to Cody's bed and tell him everything?

Velcro Fly

Zach told him to because he knew he didn't have the votes and didn't want Donny to become an even bigger target. They didn't show that part for some reason.

Ah makes sense, although i'm not sure you can be a bigger target than being the #1 target of everyone

Zalasta

At this point I don't think even Donny deserve to win. Can't even make a stand with his voting. They don't care if you vote with them or not, you are still and always going to be a target.

Zach told him to because he knew he didn't have the votes and didn't want Donny to become an even bigger target. They didn't show that part for some reason.

Yeah sorry, this late in the game it doesn't matter any more. He is already the odd man out, voting with the house will not make his target bigger or smaller. It's a stupid argument.

Soroc

Christine just said we'll see Zach in 10 mins. Sucks that they let the houseguests know that someone is coming back.

Ganhyun

Did I hear the house guests talking about they will see him again in 10 minutes or did I just mishear someone?

Julie stated the guests had no idea the Jury comp was coming, yet I swear I heard them discussing it before they cut away from them.

edit:

Christine just said we'll see Zach in 10 mins. Sucks that they let the houseguests know that someone is coming back.

Yet Julie just claimed on live tv they had no idea...

Velcro Fly

Even if they vote him out again next week another week of Zach just being a huge prick to Christine and Victoria would be so funny

Soroc

How is it that Derrick has such Jedi power he can glamour the whole house sans Hayden into not even mentioning his name or remembering he is in this house let alone controlling it.

Yado

At this point I don't think even Donny deserve to win. Can't even make a stand with his voting. They don't care if you vote with them or not, you are still and always going to be a target.

Yeah sorry, this late in the game it doesn't matter any more. He is already the odd man out, voting with the house will not make his target bigger or smaller. It's a stupid argument.

Donny himself said it didn't matter because he was already a target. What would voting against the house do for him anyway?

edit
I really hope it isn't Zach. He's terrible at everything and he would just run back to his alliance that doesn't give a shit about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom