• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

power shift will be when cody/caleb/frankie realize that they don't need derrick to manipulate 5 people every week anymore and flip on him because they can't beat him

although that would take actual gameplay and i'm not sure any of them have that capability.

Red Comet

Just saw the show. Really happy Nicole's back, though actually I was pulling for Zach. Really sucks that Cody won HoH though. He's one of my least favorites and it's pretty much guaranteed now that either Nicole or Donny are gonna get evicted next week.

So with Cody winning HOH will they try to "backdoor" one of them or do the smart move and put both up wih Victoria as replacement?

With the way this season is, they may screw this up, put up Victoria and Nicole and try to backdoor donny. If that happens and Donny is picked for veto...

Too many times people try to overthink their HoH, I have a feeling it will happen this time too.

If production manipulates this game they're doing a horrible job.
They should have made the winner of the jury competition safe for the week. Then Donny/Victoria would go on the block and we would at least have a small chance of something interesting happening this week if one of them won Veto.

Yado

Nicole is heading right back through the door. Still don't see the point of bringing someone back at this stage when the major alliance is still that large.

Ajax125

Banned
I'm getting so annoyed with hearing Julie say how much of a twist this game is this summer......It would have been a real twist if they made the winner of the jury comp also become the HOH for the week.

Agree. As annoyingly fake as he is in the DR and as much as I dislike him, I'll be pissed if he doesn't win.

At this point, he's the only person who deserves it since he actually seems as though he has a strategy. Everyone else is just going along with the others.

Cody won hoh. Donny or nicole guaranteed gone. Bullshit

This season...
LLUwR5.gif

It's long past the time where people should actually care about what happens, this season went down the tubes a while ago. We are in the "marvel at how bad it is" stage

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Honestly, at this point Derrick deserves to win.

He seems to be the only one with a brain in the house.

beasty

Honestly, at this point Derrick deserves to win.

He seems to be the only one with a brain in the house.

Its called manipulation, Derrick is an absolute expert at it. He deserves to win this game. People call it boring, I am fascinated by watching someone manipulate this many people in such of an enclosed environment for nearly 3 months.

demolitio

Its called manipulation, Derrick is an absolute expert at it. He deserves to win this game. People call it boring, I am fascinated by watching someone manipulate this many people in such of an enclosed environment for nearly 3 months.

Exactly. I'd say the others are the ones that make it boring for be so stupid and passive. Derrick doesn't need to be crazy. Then again, a lot of people like the players that have no gameplay but just act crazy so who knows. I want a shake-up as well, but I'm not going to say Derrick is boring and he sure as hell deserves to win. It's up to the other "players" to actually make the game interesting.

People want good gameplay but then complain that the only good player is boring? Blame the other house-guests and the horrible casting instead of someone actually playing the game who remains calm and keeps his emotions in check like he was trained to do.

I like Donny as a person, but he hasn't played the game much at all this season despite being one of the more observant people in the house to notice Derrick's power. You can sit there and not take a risk out of fear of being voted out and just wait your turn to be evicted or else you can take that risk and make some major moves in hopes of actually winning. Too many people aren't playing to win and just focus on surviving instead when there's more to this game than that.

Yado

Derrick says Nicole is a big liar and will come to them. She needs to go home, but it won't be this week if all goes according to plan. She definitely doesn't trust them since she has had a long talk with Hayden.
Derrick says that Christine is playing a great game. Cody says she's playing way too hard. Derrick says she need to go soon as well, and worries she goes into the DR and is saying she is throwing comps. Cody says that Christine does nothing for them except make them nervous. They don't buy Christine saying she can't stand Frankie, that she will go to him immediately if he wins HOH.

Christine's days are numbered and she doesn't even know it, I'd like her to go this week but it will most likely be Donny. Frankie seems like a bigger threat than her but Derrick probably knows Cody wouldn't go for that since they promised to protect Frankie this week. Final 4 will probably be Frankie, Derrick and his two kids.

Just saw the show. Really happy Nicole's back, though actually I was pulling for Zach. Really sucks that Cody won HoH though. He's one of my least favorites and it's pretty much guaranteed now that either Nicole or Donny are gonna get evicted next week.
If Derrick knows what's good for him, he'd get Donny and Nicole up there but have the Frankie back door in his back pocket. If Dinny or Nicole come down, get Frankie out. Play it up as someone who doesn't have a rich sister getting the BB money.

To me, those two are the ones who could con their way to the win. So whichever one turns on the other first wins. Derrick has the best opportunity to do it with Cody as HoH.

Yado

Cody doesn't have the balls to put up Frankie. It would take Frankie sabotaging his own game and Derrick manipulating like crazy for that to happen.

Frankie shows people in the kitchen his balls to illustrate how they're larger than one of the lemons. He apologizes for howhairy they are. But not for showing his balls in the kitchen.

ibrnGSat5MBbhP.gif

Yado

4:57 PM Caleb says the way Donny packs his drawers indicates he's military intelligence or a weapons designer rather than infantry.Cody: "I can't wait to find out."

4:56 PM Caleb seems to think Donny is a "Secret Weapons Master" for the military or has the intelligence of "Rain Man"Caleb literally said, "I think Donny's thinking....even when he's not thinking." Cody just stares at Caleb with a confused look.

4:55 PM Caleb says he reads people very well, and Donny's "a genius. Or if he's not, he has a mental issue." NT

4:54 PM Caleb re Donny: "Sometimes, when you're so genius and so smart, you have to be thinking when you're not thinking."

The fear of the beard is real.

Velcro Fly

Victoria in some serious pain with wisdom teeth coming in. Face looks swollen and she's been popping pills like crazy. Definitely feel for her since I had something similar happen while on the road and it was a few days of pain and swelling and finally being ill before I could receive treatment.

Nuklear

Banned
I just want Donny to win even though that is highly unlikely. If Frankie gets America's Favorite over Donny I am going to be super pissed off though.

Corine

Really hope they don't make the mistake of double hoh's next season. Just puts the strong alliance at an even bigger advantage. Really ruined the show for me this year.....

Lev

All I hope is that Victoria never makes it to top 3. She is completely, utterly useless outside of being a vote number like Adam was in Season 13. I also doubt that Victoria will make any big moves if she becomes HOH. She seems like she's Derrick's pawn.

Also, is there anyone here who has the live feed? Is it even worth getting to watch?

Ganhyun

Victoria in some serious pain with wisdom teeth coming in. Face looks swollen and she's been popping pills like crazy. Definitely feel for her since I had something similar happen while on the road and it was a few days of pain and swelling and finally being ill before I could receive treatment.

I feel for her as well. When wisdom teeth hurt, it fucking hurts.

Ganhyun

Yeah, I had one crack and have to get pulled, it was not fun. She could easily get a dentist visit/tooth pulled and be able to come back into the house/game, though.

I had to have 5 removed (I had an extra wisdom tooth behind one erupting) which required surgery. I wonder how it would go if she needs surgery to remove them.

I had to have 5 removed (I had an extra wisdom tooth behind one erupting) which required surgery. I wonder how it would go if she needs surgery to remove them.

It'll be like when Jocasta was sick, except this time it will give Derrick the perfect reasoning to not put up Victoria for another week and get her closer to the F2, since she will do whatever he tells her. "Let's not put her up, it's not fair to her, she's on pain meds," etc. It's the perfect cover for getting rid of one of the "stronger" players, or the survivor of the Donny/Nicole vote-off.

At this point it's clear that the only person Derrick can't beat is Donny, so if Donny goes they should probably just wrap up the show right then.

I'm hoping Derrick decides to use the veto and evict Frankie.
We all are but apparently Derrick thinks that Donny and Nicole are bigger threats than Frankie at the moment. Golden opportunity dropped but that will happen.

I mean, if Frankie goes, what is the result? Would Christine stick with the group? Would she throw in with Donny and Nicole? Would Caleb?

Derrick must believe that even if Frankie wins HoH next week and puts him up, he has the numbers to survive, as long as Donny or Nicole are not there. And he's probably right.

Does Frankie even want to get him out at the moment? Who would come at him if he won HoH, other than Donny or Nicole?

Yado

Derrick doesn't really care who goes or when they go other than Donny and Nicole because they're the most opposed to his plans. He knows that if anyone is on the block next to him, that person is going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom