• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

lol @ that death stare from that bitch Christine. I honestly hope her husband divorces her but he doesn't seem like he has a spine sadly.

He said they agreed that she would do whatever she has to so I can understand why it doesn't bother him.

Ganhyun

lol @ that death stare from that bitch Christine. I honestly hope her husband divorces her but he doesn't seem like he has a spine sadly.

He said they agreed that she would do whatever she has to so I can understand why it doesn't bother him.

He said that, but he also said that he was uncomfortable with alot of it and that while he'd support her, they would have words in private about it. He also made me laugh by saying he was going to take her place all over Cody and rub his hair and stuff.

But her family hates that she is doing it. I expect a lot of blow back from them on it.

Parch

Not surprised, but that episode was kinda sad. With Donny showing a lot of devotion to Team America, I was hoping the guys could work for him to stay a little longer.

The game is so unfair when the useless stay just because they're useless. It can even turn into second place money and they walk away thinking they're good players. Worst thing about Big Brother.

Yado

But seriously where are the twists Julie keeps mentioning? Were the double HOH and BOB comps supposed to be the twists?

Do any of you find Christine attractive? I always thought Cody flirted with her just to help his game.

I had a whole post typed out about Christine and her husband last night regarding their relationship, but I thought it was a little mean, so I decided to keep it to myself.

But both of them are very unattractive people, and they were lucky to have found each other. She is gonna be crushed when she realizes that Cody isn't actually attracted to her, but the attention she is giving. Outside the house he probably never would have even noticed her if she didn't have a reason to interact with him.

Dinosur

Do any of you find Christine attractive? I always thought Cody flirted with her just to help his game.

In an alternate universe if she had a different upbringing and different general personal style, yeah I would find her attractive. On the surface of course, it would also require a drastic change in personality.

NYR

Christine is hot, just look at her!

BqyrGrrIIAAIbMO.jpg

Parch

I can't give him that much credit. Like his family said, that's just the way he is. When she's willing to return the affection he's not going to stop. Cody has no strategy other than being a puppet.

It'll be a wake up call for Christine when she gets out. The feedback will be harsher than she's expecting.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like Christine is going to be treated much worse online than she deserves when she gets out. Sure it's pretty messed up what she's doing, but the internet loves to overreact to women flirting, and it's not like she's cheated.

Yeah, her game is pretty awful and boring, but it's not like she went full on Aaryn/GM.

Nuklear

Banned
I feel like Christine is going to be treated much worse online than she deserves when she gets out. Sure it's pretty messed up what she's doing, but the internet loves to overreact to women flirting, and it's not like she's cheated.

Yeah, her game is pretty awful and boring, but it's not like she went full on Aaryn/GM.

You wouldn't be pissed off if you wife was doing what she is doing with another guy? She has held hands with Cody. I would be fuming.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You wouldn't be pissed off if you wife was doing what she is doing with another guy? She has held hands with Cody. I would be fuming.

Sure I would, Tim has the right to be pissed off, random twitter dudes though?

I guess we'll see, but I'm expecting her to see a lot of words like "whore/slut" etc when it's not really deserved. In the end, Tim is able to joke about it, while everyone online is up in arms.

NYR

Sure I would, Tim has the right to be pissed off, random twitter dudes though?
Haters gonna hate. Its shit like twitter trolling/bullying that makes me think Zuckerberg is on to something with eliminating Internet anonymity.

Velcro Fly

Think they should keep Nicole because she'd be a target it Frankie won HOH. Get rid of Christine now. Chaos of double evic anything can happen.

NYR

Did anyone check out Utopia? It started tonight i think.

a fucking year lmao

Could you imigine a year with this years' BB cast? Dear lord.

The casting has to be on point. It will likely be cancelled before, though, so it won't make a difference.

UberTag

No. I saw a comment somewhere that compared her look to Freddy Krueger and now I can't unsee it.
I spent today attending a convention panel hosted by Freddy Krueger (actually, Robert Englund) and have had the opportunity in the past to shake his hand and talk to the man.

I can assure you that Christine is a far more hideous human being than him.

Velcro Fly

I feel like it makes too much sense for Derrick/Cody to not strike first and get Christine out if possible. I know Cody is an idiot and won't see the play but I hope Derrick does.

t-storm

I spent today attending a convention panel hosted by Freddy Krueger (actually, Robert Englund) and have had the opportunity in the past to shake his hand and talk to the man.

I can assure you that Christine is a far more hideous human being than him.
lol

Diablos

Haven't watched a single episode of this season and man does it feel good.
I can't even name a single HG.

This show is a complete waste of time and money; I really hope CBS pulls the plug soon and finds the tenacity to invest in quality, non-reality programming.

NYR

Haven't watched a single episode of this season and man does it feel good.
I can't even name a single HG.

This show is a complete waste of time and money; I really hope CBS pulls the plug soon and finds the tenacity to invest in quality, non-reality programming.
Yeeeaah, it is doing awesome in the ratings and the days of quality non-reality programming on network TV is pretty much dead.

It's cool that you don't like it, but it is still very popular for a summer show.

Yado

I think Derrick wants him gone after Nicole. They know the DE is coming so I guess they're going to take the shot then.

5:50 PM Frankie: "I want one more." (TA mission) "25k is how much it will cost to build a school in Africa. 15k is a school in Haiti... I don't want to build a school in Haiti!"

ibmYia4vzpB0sk.gif

But we all know that Derrick gets what he wants. So it's all up to the D-man, who apparently not been nominated out of 46 nominations.

BwU--wYCQAEtA3C.png

That's because Derrick is a cop, and he's so good, he's running the Meth Campaign on them, and they didn't even now it.
#notevenonce
;)

I think Derrick wants him gone after Nicole. They know the DE is coming so I guess they're going to take the shot then.

5:50 PM Frankie: "I want one more." (TA mission) "25k is how much it will cost to build a school in Africa. 15k is a school in Haiti... I don't want to build a school in Haiti!"

ibmYia4vzpB0sk.gif

That is not very charitable of Mr. "I'm doing it for charity".

NYR

The chance of a Frankie backdoor interested me immensely. Last nigth on After Dark, Caleb and Cody both confirmed they know Frankie won't take them to the finals and has screwed them in the past.

I would be so happy if they backdoored Frankie.
and it's even more perfect that Caleb does it so that God Father Derrick doesn't get any blood on his hands. Even better that it's Cody planting the seeds and Derrick didnt' even have to do that dirty work for himself.

That is not very charitable of Mr. "I'm doing it for charity".
Do you blame him? Haiti was so 4 years ago.

Ugh, I really hate that pretentious asshole. He was talking about Nicole crying about being on slop for two weeks in a row when he's only done it once.

It makes so much sense to backdoor Frankie and that's why I'm worried it won't happen
Yeah, I don't think Chief Wiggum will allow it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom