• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Caleb will win because he's the only one sliding. Everyone else is trying to walk or run because they're idiots and will fall.

81lOXQ2.gif

7m4dXdM.gif

Derrick being a true "undercover" cop I see ;)

Ganhyun

I wish Nicole would win. Just to cause some chaos in whats left this season. Though I guess they knew they had to do something next week to keep viewers so another double eviction.

Nice move by CBS to have Donny star in a SOAP episode.

Haven't watch the episode yet, but turned on the feeds and can hear nothing but Victoria breathing heavy as hell and random Frankie noises. How long do these comps normally last?

Ganhyun

are they still offering two weeks of live feeds free? trying to decide if i should see what this live feeds thing is about.

Dinosur

Yay no one else mentioned it so I get to. Who else laughed their ass off during Cody's family segment?

His sister: he can flirt with girls, he can flirt with guys... He can flirt with plants [camera cuts to Victoria cuddling with Cody]

Dinosur

Derrick is going to die during this comp. The entire end of his lane is filled with goop from falling so many times.

Edit: and now he's going for the 5k

NYR

Derrick won the money but is refusing to grab the ball out as he doesn't want to stop playing, lol. Production likely yelling at him, hence the fish.

Dinosur

So Nicole or Christine going home, basically?

I dunno. Full disclosure, I haven't been paying much attention to this shit show in 3-4 weeks but Frankie is still the #1 person in Caleb's ear. Whether he decides it's time to pull the trigger on Derrick under the ruse that "oh boo hoo Team America is over because poor Donny" we'll have to wait and see.

cacophony

i haven't been watching the feeds the past 2 weeks but my predictions

Nicole goes this week
DE Victim: Christine
Victoria (Derrick can't save her)
Frankie (C/D/C turn on him)
BMC wins Endurance
D wins 2nd comp
BMC wins final HoH
Takes Derrick
Jury turns on Derrick

BEASTMODE COWBOY WINS BB16

Red Comet

Watching tonight's episode right now.

I just saw that the TA mission failed. On one hand that's hilarious because Derrick will blame Frankie for that, but on the other hand I voted yes because I wanted Donny and Derrick to get the money. Amerca is mean.

Also lol at that segment with Christne's family. I felt bad for them though.

IKizzLE

That Christine segment was cringe worthy in every right way.
The amount of disrespect Christine is throwing torwards her husband and the nonchalant attitude of her husband tells me who wears the pants in that relationship.

NYR

this season's been on for so long and I still manage to keep forgetting about it. anything watchable about the episode from last night?

Donny's exit was quite emotional. Christine's family hates her, you know, for all the flirting. Also, she is crazy:

aBDUFFP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom