• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Caleb saying DR told him if him and frankie make final 2 it will be the best final 2 in history?

are you kidding me with this fucking shit

So no more talk of getting Frankie out???

I really hope Caleb is lying, but after Julie called Zankie the best showmance ever....who knows!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really hope Caleb is lying, but after Julie called Zankie the best showmance ever....who knows!
I actually face palmed when she said that on the live show, if the DR gets involved to keep Frankie here then this show will have hit a new low. That piece of shit needs to get the boot sooner than later.

UberTag

I hope the DR continues to rig as many things in Frankie's favor as possible.
I want this waste of a human being to win. It's what this season and the BB franchise ultimately deserves.
We need the most tainted reality show victory of all-time here.
Derrick will make a much more compelling martyr than he will a winner.

Red_Man

Even if they rig it for Frankie to get to the final two, I think the rest of the house guest hate him enough that he wouldn't win against anyone except for Victoria & Christine. Who knows though.

UberTag

Even if they rig it for Frankie to get to the final two, I think the rest of the house guest hate him enough that he wouldn't win against anyone except for Victoria & Christine. Who knows though.
Getting Frankie the win once he's at Final 2 is the easy part.
Just offer certain folks on the jury extra money to vote for him to win.
If they come clean that they were bribed, they forfeit their entire stipend.
Easy peasy to get that enforced with the right lawyers and signatures.

Red_Man

Getting Frankie the win once he's at Final 2 is the easy part.
Just offer certain folks on the jury extra money to vote for him to win.
If they come clean that they were bribed, they forfeit their entire stipend.
Easy peasy to get that enforced with the right lawyers and signatures.
Don't think they go that far, that's going into tin foil hat territory.

UberTag

Don't think they go that far, that's going into tin foil hat territory.
Why NOT go that far when they've gone as far as they have already?

Are they somehow exonerated in their ethics of rigging comps in his favor, gifting Frankie free Team America money and protection, DR and jury influence, the "I'm playing for charity" horseshit, his golden edit and his assorted other perks (extra letters from home, Internet access in the DR, extra blankets while a Have-Not) by playing the "it wouldn't be fair" card when it comes down to the vote?

This isn't a game show. It's scripted entertainment and everything about this season has been scripted around being a marketing platform for the Grande family.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Why NOT go that far when they've gone as far as they have already?

Are they somehow exonerated in their ethics of rigging comps in his favor, gifting Frankie free Team America money and protection, DR and jury influence, the "I'm playing for charity" horseshit, his golden edit and his assorted other perks (extra letters from home, Internet access in the DR, extra blankets while a Have-Not) by playing the "it wouldn't be fair" card when it comes down to the vote?

This isn't a game show. It's scripted entertainment and everything about this season has been scripted around being a marketing platform for the Grande family.

When did all that happen?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The TV edit has definitely switched from Frankie being the fun hero to showing what a dick he is. Does production want a villain victory? Or are they conceding that it's unlikely he'll win?

Didn't watch last night, what did they show?

Caleb saying DR told him if him and frankie make final 2 it will be the best final 2 in history?

are you kidding me with this fucking shit

Its funny how Caleb was the only one called to the diary room last night after almost being sure he was putting frankie up. Production doesnt even try to hide rigging the show anymore. Such a fucking joke.

Jigorath

Banned
#BackdoorFrankie was trending last night. Even the casual fans hate him and want him gone. Yet production continues to assist him... why?

kirblar

Its funny how Caleb was the only one called to the diary room last night after almost being sure he was putting frankie up. Production doesnt even try to hide rigging the show anymore. Such a fucking joke.
Been a joke since S8. Original EP actually gave a shit. Grodner does not.

Kusagari

I'm not sure why production is still assisting him so much when they're now giving him complete douchebag edits.

I mean they actually showed all the stuff he said about Donny on Sunday. They must know 90% of the fans are going to hate him after that.

UberTag

sorry, meant Christine.

I get both glasses names mixed up.
Why would Christine nominate Frankie? He's the closest thing to an ally she'll have left in that house.

wTCovLp.jpg

Red_Man

It's amusing how any of these guys refuse to take the first shot at one of the big guys so late in the game while they have a golden chance. How Frankie has survived the melt down the house had on him when he was outed for throwing all the guys under the bus is beyond me.

Kusagari

For as good as Derrick is, his refusal to make sure Frankie goes is incredibly stupid.

How can he just keep letting this guy slide through?

Red_Man

For as good as Derrick is, his refusal to make sure Frankie goes is incredibly stupid.

How can he just keep letting this guy slide through?
Probably doesn't care as much because he knows he'll beat him if he makes final 2, no way Frankie beats Derrick in a final 2. Probably also thinks that if it gets to Cody / Derrick / Caleb / Frankie, Frankie is instantly the #1 target.

God, Derricks line to Caleb last night about getting Frankie out was .. " its too early" WUUUUUUUUUUT It is September bro. It reminds me of Helen saying 2 weeks in a row that it was too early to get rid of Amanda, then Amanda got rid of Helen.

Can someone tell me what Derrick will say in the Final 2 speech to win? If he is up against a bomb squad member what can he say? They will say all the moves they made were together. Every move that derrck made, Caleb was almost always the first to initiate it.

To us Derrick is playing a great game all around, to the housemates, he is just in a big alliance where he helps them decide things TOGETHER.

Red_Man

Can someone tell me what Derrick will say in the Final 2 speech to win? If he is up against a bomb squad member what can he say? They will say all the moves they made were together. Every move that derrck made, Caleb was almost always the first to initiate it
It would be pretty easy for him to point out how he's manipulated almost every move in the game, while staying in the good graces of every player. He's played an impeccable social game, and had to get no blood on his hands at all. Even from their point of view they've recognized no on will beat him, Frankie and someone else said so on the show.

Agnt

God, Derricks line to Caleb last night about getting Frankie out was .. " its too early" WUUUUUUUUUUT It is September bro. It reminds me of Helen saying 2 weeks in a row that it was too early to get rid of Amanda, then Amanda got rid of Helen.

Can someone tell me what Derrick will say in the Final 2 speech to win? If he is up against a bomb squad member what can he say? They will say all the moves they made were together. Every move that derrck made, Caleb was almost always the first to initiate it.

To us Derrick is playing a great game all around, to the housemates, he is just in a big alliance where he helps them decide things TOGETHER.

What will he say in the finals? 'Im an undercover cop and i got all your trust'

UberTag

I think the main reason Derrick doesn't want to blatantly target Frankie is that he knows Production is favoring the Grande brat and doesn't want them to sabotage his game.

Velcro Fly

I think the main reason Derrick doesn't want to blatantly target Frankie is that he knows Production is favoring the Grande brat and doesn't want them to sabotage his game.

if that is the thought process he's so far beyond these other people in the house it's like they are playing a different game

t-storm

Derrick has arguably been the best player this season, has been incredibly strategic and deserves to win. It just sucks that it made for ultimately a yawn fest of a season after Devin left.

Although this season was still better than last.

Velcro Fly

at least the amazing racists from last season had some base knowledge of how the game worked. you had quite a few strong female players that won and played ok. this season's female contestants are a floater, someone so worthless they keep her around to lose at challenges, and someone who is about to get evicted again.

t-storm

Overall, the worst season for me was BB9. I watched the first week and turned it off after that. That was the only season I haven't watched. After that, I'd say last year with Aaryn, Helen, GM, Andy, Mcrae, etc., rank slighly above BB9. It was god awful.

Big_Brother_15_Cast.jpg

*barfs*

Agnt

Derrick is a fucking god

Victoria: "Derrick cannot leave before me! I cannot let that happen!" Nicole: "I know how much you depend on him for support." #BB16

Overall, the worst season for me was BB9. I watched the first week and turned it off after that. That was the only season I haven't watched. After that, I'd say last year with Aaryn, Helen, GM, Andy, Mcrae, etc., rank slighly above BB9. It was god awful.

Big_Brother_15_Cast.jpg

*barfs*

And we all know how the winner of BB9 turned out...

if that is the thought process he's so far beyond these other people in the house it's like they are playing a different game

If he is thinking this way, it's no wonder that he is going for the dollars at every opportunity. He needs to get his while he can because Production will fight him getting to the $500K.

Still hope he can figure a way to get Frankie out with Production powerless to stop it. Double Eviction might be the best shot. Things happening too fast for them to do much influencing. Just makes this next HoH (while super short) extremely important.

UberTag

If he is thinking this way, it's no wonder that he is going for the dollars at every opportunity. He needs to get his while he can because Production will fight him getting to the $500K.

Still hope he can figure a way to get Frankie out with Production powerless to stop it. Double Eviction might be the best shot. Things happening too fast for them to do much influencing. Just makes this next HoH (while super short) extremely important.
Double eviction is definitely the time to make that move. Just as it was when Shelly made her play to send Jeff packing in BB13 despite swerving Production that she would do otherwise. Especially with Frankie's most loyal soldier in Caleb ineligible to play for HOH.

Derrick essentially has Cody and Victoria on lock so either of them winning HOH would be ideal because he would also have a vote of his own to maneuver in the direction he wants without needing to expose his hand prior to the vote. You only need 2 votes to evict someone on Thursday and the HOH does not have tiebreaker control.

That math should tell you that Derrick is in good shape himself provided that two of Cody, Victoria and himself aren't on the block post-POV.

Should Production be hoping to game the Double Eviction to pull out their final rig and remove Derrick from the equation, it's tough to decide which scenario is worse between Christine and Frankie winning.

Frankie has more loyalty to Derrick and Christine has her Cody obsession but whether that dynamic is more fruitful for an anti-Derrick pitch as a voter or as an HOH to get him on the block is hard to say.

If Christine wins HOH, she would likely nominate Caleb & Victoria initially. Caleb winning POV would set up a nightmare scenario for Derrick as he could get nominated and sent packing if Frankie-Caleb get urged towards their Final 2 deal.

If Frankie wins HOH, he would likely nominate Cody & Victoria initially... although Derrick might be able to talk him into Cody & Christine. In that instance, Christine winning POV would set up the same doomsday scenario and the vote might be even easier to rig as Christine would not vote out Cody whereas in the first scenario it may be dicier.

Either way it's hard to imagine anyone wanting to waste a Double Eviction reign on Victoria.

If Christine wins HOH, she would likely nominate Caleb & Victoria initially. Caleb winning POV would set up a nightmare scenario for Derrick as he could get nominated and sent packing if Frankie-Caleb get urged towards their Final 2 deal.

I don't watch the live feeds so anything I see comes from reading this thread or watching the edited shows, but would Christine help Frankie? It seemed pretty obvious in the edit that Frankie gave her shit for "supporting" Nicole, and then suddenly she's on the block next to Nicole, when there is someone not in the Detonators who could be on the block instead of her. It wouldn't take an idiot to put two and two together that Frankie pushed for her to be on the block with Nicole.

Cody should be putting that bug in her ear this week in preparation for the double elimination.

I appreciate that break down of possibilities and why the DE is the time to strike and crush Frankie, Uber. I know all of you are hating this season, but it's the first time I'm really watching it from start to finish, and the parts that keep me watching are strategy based.

UberTag

I don't watch the live feeds so anything I see comes from reading this thread or watching the edited shows, but would Christine help Frankie? It seemed pretty obvious in the edit that Frankie gave her shit for "supporting" Nicole, and then suddenly she's on the block next to Nicole, when there is someone not in the Detonators who could be on the block too.
It's not so much Christine helping Frankie (everyone is a Derrick puppet so long as he has time to work) as much as Christine helping herself. Whether she wound up on the block or not last week pre-veto Frankie wasn't the one who made those noms. Caleb did. A Derrick elimination is in Christine's best interests because it removes the one obstacle that prevents Cody from being completely loyal to her.

As boring and wack as this season has been, if Derrick actually doesn't end up winning because of productch, it would be truly horrifyingly offensive.

E92 M3

Frankie is donating the money to african children doe.

Eh, his family is rich already and his sister could still do that. I'd rather see the money go towards the average American family that is not inherently wealthy.

It's very annoying that production is assisting Frankie. I wouldn't be shocked if there are contracts in place for his survival in the show.

As boring and wack as this season has been, if Derrick actually doesn't end up winning because of productch, it would be truly horrifyingly offensive.

Indeed. It was perfect time to get Frankie out, but I am sure there was some DR manipulation.

Ganhyun

Indeed. It was perfect time to get Frankie out, but I am sure there was some DR manipulation.

A previous poster quoted Caleb as saying the DR told him he and Frankie would be the best final 2 ever. He was the only one called after it became well known that the plan was to put Frankie out. Then he puts up Victoria.

I say its definitely happening.

E92 M3

A previous poster quoted Caleb as saying the DR told him he and Frankie would be the best final 2 ever. He was the only one called after it became well known that the plan was to put Frankie out. Then he puts up Victoria.

I say its definitely happening.

Oh wow really...that is such crap. Frankie is already wealthy.

Man, all this stupid DR manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom