• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention she's terrible at this game and has done absolutely nothing. She's going to be the first expendable one of their alliance and I can't wait to see her walk out the door and I would love it even more if her husband was there when she does and served her the D papers haha

Absolutely nothing? I don't like her personally, but it was her idea how to throw the numbers comp, and she threw her ass off on the bone competition.

Don't buy into Cody and Derrick's bullshit. She's playing a bad game, for sure, but she's not NOT playing at all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Absolutely nothing? I don't like her personally, but it was her idea how to throw the numbers comp, and she threw her ass off on the bone competition.

Don't buy into Cody and Derrick's bullshit. She's playing a bad game, for sure, but she's not NOT playing at all.
"She's not completely shit, but still shit". She's a terrible player, period. Hopefully her and Frankie are the next two out.

Jigorath

Banned
aBDUFFP.gif

Reminds me of:

tumblr_maxlu0DYRC1qgqhex.gif

Yado

Supposed plan to save Donny might be underway. Caleb wants him to stay and he's getting Frankie on board. I hope it works.

Frankie was always on board, Frankie planted the seed in Caleb's head to begin with. He's terrified of Nicole winning HOH and putting him up.

I like Donny but I'd like him to go just in case she does win and puts Frankie up, I'm not sure why he's so scared considering he has his alliance backing him. If Donny stays this will be another embarrassing week for Cody where his target stays and another vote for him goes. I'm sure Donny will put him up if he wins HOH too.

chris121580

Anyone can throw a competition. From what I've read, the edit made it look like her idea but it wasn't. They all came up with it together. Either way, I stand by the fact she has done nothing in this game

Ganhyun

Supposed plan to save Donny might be underway. Caleb wants him to stay and he's getting Frankie on board. I hope it works.

Frankie was always on board, Frankie planted the seed in Caleb's head to begin with. He's terrified of Nicole winning HOH and putting him up.

I like Donny but I'd like him to go just in case she does win and puts Frankie up, I'm not sure why he's so scared considering he has his alliance backing him. If Donny stays this will be another embarrassing week for Cody where his target stays and another vote for him goes. I'm sure Donny will put him up if he wins HOH too.

Yes! Save Donny!

I like Donny, but he has to go to ensure this plays out the way I predicted.

I've already plotted out Derrick's path to victory, I don't want any extra variables or variations to the plan.

(I'll preface this by saying I think Derrick and Frankie are the only ones with any sway in the house, with Derrick having a slight upper hand, so it's all about how moves help or hurt their game.)

I guess I just don't see how saving Donny helps Derrick's game. Donny seems far more likely to go after Derrick than Nicole is. Plus, if Nicole wins, she'd probably target Frankie and Christine, which only helps Derrick get out his major competitors without getting blood on his hands.

It definitely helps Frankie's game and I'm not surprised Frankie is on board. But it doesn't add up for Derrick, so I would be shocked if Donny stays.

(I'll preface this by saying I think Derrick and Frankie are the only ones with any sway in the house, with Derrick having a slight upper hand, so it's all about how moves help or hurt their game.)

I guess I just don't see how saving Donny helps Derrick's game. Donny seems far more likely to go after Derrick than Nicole is. Plus, if Nicole wins, she'd probably target Frankie and Christine, which only helps Derrick get out his major competitors without getting blood on his hands.

It definitely helps Frankie's game and I'm not surprised Frankie is on board. But it doesn't add up for Derrick, so I would be shocked if Donny stays.

dude was legit shook about voting him out on the show last night though
all cryin

Yado

Derrick knows Donny is on to him, no way he lets him stay in that house.

Parch

Nice, BB Canada Season 3 will be on Global.
It made no sense to have that half hour eviction show when they weren't showing the main shows.
I'm sure they looked at the ratings and finally realized they need to get the shows on the main network. Especially when they're showing the american version. I bet the Global ratings for BBCAN3 will be very good.

My concern now is whether they decide to start charging for the online stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom