• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you blame him? Haiti was so 4 years ago.

Ugh, I really hate that pretentious asshole. He was talking about Nicole crying about being on slop for two weeks in a row when he's only done it once.

Yeah, I don't think Chief Wiggum will allow it either.

Derrick should absolutely be for it. Frankie is the only other person in the house with influence. And he could leverage this into saving Nicole, and using her to get rid of Caleb, after they evict Christine.

cacophony

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherLeak/status/505954919313326080

lmao

this season:
17e4lcam

why frankie over derrick?

Frankie's been on everyone's list before, that's why he played the "famous sister" card and leveraged that to pull starstruck blinders of most of the houseguest eyes until he could work himself back into favor.

Derrick has never been anyone's target. The man hasn't even sat in the Block chairs.

oh, and no one likes Frankie, but Frankie.

Good Morning....
aCqFZXd.gif

Frankie was trying so hard to take advantage of a drunk Cody last night. I'm amazed no one has complained about his constant groping before.

NYR

Saw someone post they know the next DE is coming. That blows that they know its coming.
They always know. I can't even remember the last time they didn't inaccurately predict a double evict. I've watched the live feed for years, they always know, there is nothing else to talk about and it is easy to predict when there are only a few weeks left in the season. They aren't tipped off, but they can predict, just like they can predict what the comp will be. I bet it will be the big wall for HoH after the DE, bet on it.

The last shock was when they did live evictions in bb 14 on a Wednesday instead of a Thursday.

NYR

Good Morning....
aCqFZXd.gif

Frankie was trying so hard to take advantage of a drunk Cody last night. I'm amazed no one has complained about his constant groping before.
M5iMaqG.png

Also, you missed the best gif. Her failed attempt to do it but missing Cody's attention:
l98Rene.gif

Thats awful but I dont like how the mother is asking for Frankie's family and Arianna Grande for an apology. Thats all Frankie's doing.

I was gonna say the same thing. What does Ariana have to do with this? She isn't in the house and didn't say anything about Victoria or her virginities. and certainly didn't make obscene 2 finger gestures towards taking them either.

this dickweed frankie is the idiot who believes lesbians chose to be gay while gay men were born that way. the rape joke is even worse. god, i need him evicted asap.

NYR

This thread should be more jacked up because....

THEY ARE BACKDOORING FRANKIE. They are planning it now, over the last hour.

Derrick won't let it happen tho

Why wouldn't Derrick let it happen? It only helps his game.

He still had Victoria, Cody, Caleb Christine, & now Nicole in his corner.
Frankie is the only other person with influence in the house.

This needs to happen. It's all going to the plan like i'm pretty sure I posted a few days ago... or last week?

Backdoor Frankie now. This gets Nicole on Derricks side. Now everyone is on Derricks side.
Next they conspire to eliminate either Christine or Caleb. either won works. Preferrably Christine, and then Caleb.
Depends on who wins HoH for the double eviction, but Derrick has the numbers to stay safe either way as long as Frankie is gone.

Red Comet

This needs to happen. It's all going to the plan like i'm pretty sure I posted a few days ago... or last week?

Backdoor Frankie now. This gets Nicole on Derricks side. Now everyone is on Derricks side.
Next they conspire to eliminate either Christine or Caleb. either won works. Preferrably Christine, and then Caleb.
Depends on who wins HoH for the double eviction, but Derrick has the numbers to stay safe either way as long as Frankie is gone.

He might be scared of Frankie exposing Team America in a last ditch effort, which would hurt Derrick's game. They should make it that you don't get the money if you do that though..

kirblar

Nicole is showing that she learned - she's doing exactly what she needs to (playing dead) to survive this time around.

Agnt

Frankie thinks that Derrick is his #1 trusted ally in the house. Why get him out when Nicole could by lying for all he knows as she has no options. Nicole IMO would definitely go after the big fish (Derrick/Cody) with no fucks given.

Nuklear

Banned
Yeah, you need to backdoor Frankie when it presents itself. You can't predict when it will happen again this late in the game. Getting rid of Nicole is a very easy case(a returnee). She might be the best case to bring to Final 2. No one is going to give an evictee the money. Frankie needs to go this week and if Derrick doesn't will it he might screw himself out of 500k.

Frankie thinks that Derrick is his #1 trusted ally in the house. Why get him out when Nicole could by lying for all he knows as she has no options. Nicole IMO would definitely go after the big fish (Derrick/Cody) with no fucks given.

Derrick has numbers. Nicole can do fuck all to evict Derrick.
Frankie needs to get backdoored now, and preferably by Caleb, because you might not get another chance. And this leaves Derrick free of any fault, as King Caleb would have "thought" of this all on his own...

If Derrick spins this to Nicole, he can have her as another pocket ally, giving Derrick an "in" with every remaining houseguest, and now he is the sole source of influence left in the house.

Nicole will also help Derrick to evict Caleb, and pitting Nicole vs Christine again, only saves his ass for yet another week.

As long as Derrick keeps the heat off of Victoria & Cody in the process, he is golden.
Once it's just the 4 of them, it 3vs1 in all directions with Derrick always being part of the 3. chances are that Nicole is first to go, and then Cody, leaving D & V as the final 2.

No one in their right mind would then hand over the money to Victoria, as everyone sees her as floater.

Velcro Fly

I'm starting to hope Derrick loses. He's gone from good gameplay on a season filled with shit to playing like Helen from last season where you are afraid to make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom