• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

Woooooow. Derrick got gunshy. I respect it but goddamn does it make for boring TV.

It's only boring because it's playing it safe, but also because he's always safe. Derrick is indeed a great player like Dan, but he never was a target like Dan was at some point. So he didn't have to pull a rabbit out of his hat.

demolitio

It's only boring because it's playing it safe, but also because he's always safe. Derrick is indeed a great player like Dan, but he never was a target like Dan was at some point. So he didn't have to pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Exactly. I think he's playing a great game in his own way (dealing with a lot more complacent morons than previous players in my opinion) and he's playing safe right now because there's no need not to play it safe in his eyes. He's boring because he never HAS to do anything sudden or exciting since he's in complete control.

I don't think he'll end up winning though no matter how much he deserves it. I just remain skeptical that this shit plays out the way it looks like it will and should. I just don't want Frankie to win and it seems like that shouldn't happen in a fair game since he's starting to piss everyone off.

Derrick is playing a good game, but I'd love to see how he'd do in a more interesting season when some players were observant enough to sniff out the puppet-masters and strike quickly. This season is almost like it's following a damn itinerary.

I can't get over the fact that everytime I look at Victoria she reminds me of Michael Imperioli (Sopranos).
guUYAqV.png

Like she could be his daughter.

Thank you. I always thought that as well but never mentioned it. She has to be the daughter of Christopher Moltisanti!

There is just this weird resemblance between the 2... it's been bugging me since I first put a match to who she was reminding me of weeks ago....

I can totally see them being related though.

I think Derrick is playing a dangerous game with his whole self-deprecation routine of saying how weak his game is and how much he sucks at competitions. His plan can't be to downplay himself and what he has done right until the finale, and then go "lol nope, it looked like I did nothing, but I actually did EEEEEEEVERYTHING!!!!!" Nicole knows what's up, so I guess if she feels compelled to convince her fellow jury members....

Dinosur

I think Derrick is playing a dangerous game with his whole self-deprecation routine of saying how weak his game is and how much he sucks at competitions. His plan can't be to downplay himself and what he has done right until the finale, and then go "lol nope, it looked like I did nothing, but I actually did EEEEEEEVERYTHING!!!!!" Nicole knows what's up, so I guess if she feels compelled to convince her fellow jury members....

It sounds like he pretty much blew up his game this week between basing his next 2-3 plays off Christine going home and then making up contradicting lies to Caleb and Frankie. However, no one else in the house is actually playing the game so it probably won't hurt him in the long run.

I think you may need to go see the eye doctor. Or deal with your repressed anger lol.

My anger is never repressed :)

I dunno man, especially since the CBS show is in HD now, whenever they zoom in on her she just looks weird. It's like she makes a concoction mixture of power foundation and liquid makeup then slathers two inches of it all over her face. It was really apparent in last night's show when Nicole was talking to her in the bedroom.

Double D

Shout out to Frankie for helping me not feel so creepy anymore when I see Ariana gifs. I now see a bizarre female version of him.

It sounds like he pretty much blew up his game this week between basing his next 2-3 plays off Christine going home and then making up contradicting lies to Caleb and Frankie. However, no one else in the house is actually playing the game so it probably won't hurt him in the long run.

I think Derrick knows that it's DE and has a plan to blow up Frankies game in the chaos and get him out when he has no time to campaign to save himself.

Everyone is already for a Frankie eviction, so as long as he doesn't win HoH or Veto, then I'm pretty sure it will be bye bye frankie.

I think Derrick knows that it's DE and has a plan to blow up Frankies game in the chaos and get him out when he has no time to campaign to save himself.

Everyone is already for a Frankie eviction, so as long as he doesn't win HoH or Veto, then I'm pretty sure it will be bye bye frankie.
The thrill of tonight's episode will be who wins that HoH for the DE.

If Derrick, Cody, or Victoria (lol) win, then I'm happy.

Don't know who I'd be more upset winning, Christine or Frankie: I want Frankie gone ASAP, but more than that, I want Derrick to win. I think Frankie is more likely to protect Derrick than Christine is. But I could be wrong...

If Christine wins, she will likely put up Frankie and Caleb.... I'm ok with that.

If Frankie wins, he will put up Christine and .... possibly Derrick.

But Derrick still has Victoria, Cody and Caleb to vote in his favor, so no worries there.

So I'm not too worried if Christine wins, but I would be more worried if Frankie won and didn't stay predictable, by maybe putting up Derrick and Cody.
Christine votes for Cody, Victoria for Derrick, but Caleb would be torn. (this is where Derricks depreciation comes into play, possibly making him look like less of a threat)

Cody will wuss out and put up Christine and Victoria because he has no brain or spine.

There is no way Derrick didn't discuss a strategy with him ahead of time.
they all know Victoria is the last to go outside the "final" group.

oh, and is there a veto comp for 2nd eviction on DE nights?

I know we're all rooting for a Derrick win this season, but I kinda hope that he's nominated or something soon. I know it won't happen, but it would be funny if he was even evicted tonight. It's insane how this game has been pretty much a cakewalk for him.

I know we're all rooting for a Derrick win this season, but I kinda hope that he's nominated or something soon. I know it won't happen, but it would be funny if he was even evicted tonight. It's insane how this game has been pretty much a cakewalk for him.

"you don't go 11 weeks in this house without getting put on the block once like I have, without having a flawless strategy." - Derrick #BB16

"you don't go 11 weeks in this house without getting put on the block once like I have, without having a flawless strategy." - Derrick #BB16
Having idiots in the house helps too.

what is it? a maze?
Yes. They basically have to guide a stick or something through that maze to win.

LTTP but I can't believe Caleb DIDN'T BACKDOOR FRANKIE and said he'd be fine if Frankie got him kicked out.
Beast Mode trying to get a record deal.

E92 M3

He's been playing and manipulating properly with the correct relationships. I want him to win.

LTTP but I can't believe Caleb DIDN'T BACKDOOR FRANKIE and said he'd be fine if Frankie got him kicked out.

Well, everyone in the house called him a pussy for it.
But it's what Derrick wanted... so what could he do?

there is always tonite. and something tells me that Frankie loves a good backdooring, so he probably won't even be mad.

Nuklear

Banned

Honestly I'm hoping for a Victoria win because this season deserves a "Jordan" winner.

UberTag

I may actually tune in tonight and watch the show for the first time since... I think the episode following Brittany's eviction was the last one.

Red Comet

I believe the plan if Derrick/Cody win HOH for the DE is to put up Christine and Victoria and then back door Frankie if Christine wins veto.

UberTag

I think I can read the words "Screw You Derrick" on the golden surface of that button.
Whatever it is I hope it's the most glorious insulting rig of all-time.

UberTag

The new twist is probably something to save Frankie, since there is a chance he could go home in the Double Eviction.
As if it could be anything else.

I hope it's automatic immunity until the Final HOH competition.
And Frankie is the only one whose puzzle course has been rigged so he can reach the button and hit it first.
He needs to be an insufferable ass when he wins it too (as if he could be anything else).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom