• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

NYR

I am so confused.

Frankie either threw that on purpose (cuz he knows he'll get saved) or he thought he answered False. I even rewound and he gave a stupid "yay me" face when Julie was naming the HoH. Then going back into the house he was saying he knew what the answer was :huh
Nah, he is just a dick who thinks he would win everything. He thought he answered correctly.

Christine/Victoria up, if anyone but Frankie wins veto, Frankie goes up.

#WillDanDerrick - yeah, I said it

NYR

wait it already happened?
Nah, this is live. He is just saying he will win because the game is fixed for him.

Everyone gonna throw veto so c/v wins and then put frankie up. Unless he wins..
Anyone but Frankie wins and he goes up. Derrick is the king. Frankie has to win to stay. This is just like Ian. He had to win on double evic or he was gone and had no idea.

Red Comet

Nah, he is just a dick who thinks he would win everything. He thought he answered correctly.

Christine/Victoria up, if anyone but Frankie wins veto, Frankie goes up.

#WillDanDerrick - yeah, I said it

Frankie is only going up if Christine wins veto unfortunately.

Yado

The best thing about this is that Frankie/Christine will think they have the votes to stay over Victoria.

ibxAeORRvTdPp.gif

Velcro Fly

Hey too bad you didn't backdoor him last week or didn't put him up this week. How the fuck much is CBS paying these people to keep him in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom