• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

There is just this weird resemblance between the 2... it's been bugging me since I first put a match to who she was reminding me of weeks ago....

I can totally see them being related though.

Thank you. I always thought that as well but never mentioned it. She has to be the daughter of Christopher Moltisanti!

I can't get over the fact that everytime I look at Victoria she reminds me of Michael Imperioli (Sopranos).
guUYAqV.png

Like she could be his daughter.

It's the eyebrows. They are the most in-your-face feature on the both of them.

MlGs5Gb.jpg

What could it mean?

I think I can read the words "Screw You Derrick" on the golden surface of that button.
Whatever it is I hope it's the most glorious insulting rig of all-time.

The new twist is probably something to save Frankie, since there is a chance he could go home in the Double Eviction.

As if it could be anything else.

I hope it's automatic immunity until the Final HOH competition.
And Frankie is the only one whose puzzle course has been rigged so he can reach the button and hit it first.
He needs to be an insufferable ass when he wins it too (as if he could be anything else).

tumblr_nbckm9lKUt1qcjfn8o1_500.jpg

just seeing his face makes me... ugh...

I swear this show is trying it's hardest to lose it's newest viewer.

Velcro Fly

Ariana Grande did the anthem at the football game in Seattle so she's not going to be there tonight to see Frankie go home during the double eviction :(

BTM

I just want this season stop being such a snooze fest. Maybe stuff will perk up after tonight, but probably not.

Dinosur

"Let's spring the news about the double eviction."

The double eviction they just showed Derrick talking about in the flashback clips.

Dinosur

Hopefully this finally gets them to change the "rules" and give the returning player either immunity or HoH. There's really just no fucking point any other way.

BTM

Remember when votes weren't unanimous and there were actual sides in a house and not one big happy family the entire season? Those were the days.

Dinosur

Wait, why did Julie just talk about the Detonators in front of Nicole?

Remember when votes weren't unanimous and there were actual sides in a house and not one big happy family the entire season? Those were the days.

Unanimous votes are the twistiest of twists.

kirblar

Hopefully this finally gets them to change the "rules" and give the returning player either immunity or HoH. There's really just no fucking point any other way.
The problem with Big Brother is the casting, but its an intrinsic problem that can't be fixed without changing the philosophy of the EPs.

You notice Derrick is having no problem manipulating the entire house. He's got a house full of sheep. But why is that?

It's because the producers want a cast of sheep that they can easily manipulate. And so year after year, you see this happen for the most part, because they don't want players who fight back, who think for themselves. When players (Shelly) get out of line, they get punished.

Kifimbo

To be fair, Nicole had four competitions (two HOH, two vetos) to 'save' herself.

Dinosur

I am so confused.

Frankie either threw that on purpose (cuz he knows he'll get saved) or he thought he answered False. I even rewound and he gave a stupid "yay me" face when Julie was naming the HoH. Then going back into the house he was saying he knew what the answer was :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom