• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Wouldn't it be funny that the pov Frankie is holding is not the real one and they are going to play for a second one?

Velcro Fly

Wouldn't it be funny that the pov Frankie is holding is not the real one and they are going to play for a second one?

that would be if someone else but him won. since he won it's the real one and that other comp is getting burned to hide the evidence.

Szeth

To be fair, it's kind of hard not to win HoH when everyone else is so stupid. I doubt he wanted to win this one.

Right, since his game has revolved around letting everyone else do the dirty work, he wouldn't have wanted one till final 4. But this one is probably a good one to luck into, since Christine goes, boys still love him, Vic obviously always his. So he comes out of this pretty good.

Kifimbo

My guesses:

If Frankie wins HOH, Cody and Victoria are going up. His real target is Cody.
If Cody or Caleb win HOH, Frankie and Victoria are going up. Real target is Frankie for both of them.
If Victoria...oh wait nevermind.

Of course, that dumb twist might change everything.

My guesses:

If Frankie wins HOH, Cody and Victoria are going up. His real target is Cody.
If Cody or Caleb win HOH, Frankie and Victoria are going up. Real target is Frankie for both of them.
If Victoria...oh wait nevermind.

Of course, that dumb twist might change everything.

So what you're saying is Derrick / Victoria final 2.

Dinosur

She was a glorified floater. She didn't do a SINGLE thing for the alliance. The veto she was was self-preservation.

Yeah. Even if it was obvious she was going to get Britney'd from week one, staying with that alliance probably got her 5+ weeks further than if she went with the other side that never existed.

Fey

Banned
i just hope all the girls think long and hard about how victoria is/will be the last female in the comp god QUEEN (useless) but QUEEN

Yado

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas the booooooos

izDsIk0PHcjdq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom