• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lev

Christine was one of the worst HGs of all time and spent 90% of her time hugging COdy, she deserved to get boo'd. It just seems brutal because it rarely happens in the us

I think she's getting it pretty bad because she is a Christian and married. What a half million dollars will do to some people.

I think she's getting it pretty bad because she is a Christian and married. What a half million dollars will do to some people.

I don't think her hugging cody has anything to do with the half a million. She can say it all she wants, but that was not a game move. I don't buy it for one second. She wanted that D.

Lev

I don't think her hugging cody has anything to do with the half a million. She can say it all she wants, but that was not a game move. I don't buy it for one second. She wanted that D.

Yeah, no offense to Christine's husband but Cody definitely would be an upgrade.

Psykoboy2

Unless DR guides them in figuring out what happens because of that button press, Frankie still has to nominate 2 people. Victoria is going up regardless (backdoor plan or otherwise), but someone else from his alliance has to take a seat as well.

This will cause whispers and rumors of making a play and keeping Victoria. The week will play out as it always has right up until the live show (again, unless DR points them in a certain direction as they've done before).

I'm likely hoping against hope that he'll make enough enemies during this faux reign as HoH for others to try harder for the HoH during the reset and send him home.

Anything to get those damn ratings up. The struggle is real.

I really hate Jeff and Jordan and I also hate them being called 'legends'.

Desperately trying to extend their 15 minutes I see. Now comes the big televised wedding on CBS.

Feel like Jordan doesn't give a fuck, but the BB fanbase loves them so Allison Grodner likes to bring them back.

fuck this show
https://twitter.com/jeffschroeder23/status/508031301035626496

can you imagine frankie at your proposal

"OMG! I knew he was going to propose to you Jordan! And I knew she was going to say yes Jeff! Imagine Ariana was here she'd sing something for you guys and I'd do the choreography! I love weddings! ::starts spinning in circles, throwing hands in the air, giggling and kicking his legs up like a cheerleader""

Red Comet

Unless DR guides them in figuring out what happens because of that button press, Frankie still has to nominate 2 people. Victoria is going up regardless (backdoor plan or otherwise), but someone else from his alliance has to take a seat as well.

This will cause whispers and rumors of making a play and keeping Victoria. The week will play out as it always has right up until the live show (again, unless DR points them in a certain direction as they've done before).

I'm likely hoping against hope that he'll make enough enemies during this faux reign as HoH for others to try harder for the HoH during the reset and send him home.

Going by the show edit I've got to assume that he'll put up Cody. He may even make a push for getting Cody out, which could backfire with the rewind.

Red Comet

I'm confused why this is a thing, they're on 24/7 every season, surely people have ripped ass before. I know I couldn't go several months without it, and shockingly neither can any woman I know.

lol I just assumed that they'd go to the bathroom or something.

demolitio

Christine's exit interview is depressing. How can a so-called "super-fan" be that naive? Hell, how can she think she was "hired" by the bomb squad and was a "worker bee" for them? I mean, unless she considers her vote work...

Derrick or Caleb need to win. Caleb has his issues, but I can't help it, I like him. He cracks me up and is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's loyal and generally in a good mood compared to most in the house ever since Amber was evicted.

Agnt

Christine's exit interview is depressing. How can a so-called "super-fan" be that naive? Hell, how can she think she was "hired" by the bomb squad and was a "worker bee" for them? I mean, unless she considers her vote work...

Derrick or Caleb need to win. Caleb has his issues, but I can't help it, I like him. He cracks me up and is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's loyal and generally in a good mood compared to most in the house ever since Amber was evicted.

I remember Donny warned her and all she did was laugh and tel Cody, Dumbass lol

NYR

You could definitely tell she never got that type of attention from good looking boys when she was a teenager. She settled for someone she knew since grade school and this was the result.

t-storm

Yeah, no offense to Christine's husband but Cody definitely would be an upgrade.
Except Cody seems to have the personality of a cardboard box.

Julie said it herself about the boos:

I think the boos were in part: no one likes to see a woman making a fool of her husband. It doesn’t matter that we don’t even know him. I mean, he looked nice enough. But more than that, she double-crossed her “friend” Nicole…who is decent, forthright and trusting. And for what? For the sake of those men who betrayed her.

I think it was a combination of all those things: embarrassing her husband and thinking that she was just so smart and sly, how she treated Nicole and thought she had it in with the Detonators.

She got served.

Velcro Fly

I would have booed her more for turning on Nicole/Hayden and not listening to Donny/Zach than about her making Tim look like a fool.

Xemnas89

Frankie won the POV but it doesn't matter. He has been great at these comps lately so there's still a chance that he could win hoh or veto on the live show.

NYR

Official video of Christine in the jury house, relaxing:

iF8WVzo3lOmhZ.gif

I remember Donny warned her and all she did was laugh and tel Cody, Dumbass lol

I read about the interview and didnt watch it cause Jeff shouldn't be interview anyone. Didn't Christine say she believed Donny but just didn't want to work with him? I don't get it. So Christine, you knew your time was up and you weren't going to do anything about? Actually, you made it worse by telling Cody.

What the hell kinda of "super fan" is that? This house is filled idiots man.

I would have booed her more for turning on Nicole/Hayden and not listening to Donny/Zach than about her making Tim look like a fool.
Didn't think about it, but yeah, those boos could have been for backstabbing Nicole and not listening to Donny since they're so well liked.

NYR

Frankie uses veto, puts up Derrick - The perfect ending to this twist. Make it happen, production.

Velcro Fly

I'm scared to fucking DEATH that he's going to win at least one of those comps. Cody and Caleb better step their game up on Wednesday

Frankie uses veto, puts up Derrick - The perfect ending to this twist. Make it happen, production.

Who did Frankie put up anyway?
I would be SOOOO Fuckin happy if he tried to backdoor Derrick and then finds out that the reset button makes all actions null and void, and Derrick gets to play for HOH on top of that.

Who did Frankie put up anyway?
I would be SOOOO Fuckin happy if he tried to backdoor Derrick and then finds out that the reset button makes all actions null and void, and Derrick gets to play for HOH on top of that.
Derrick can't play because he would have been the last HOH. They're redoing the last HOH and POV comp.

Jasper

Pretty sad really that Frankie is adamant about a final four with Derrick/Cody/Caleb (and in his mind is planning to have Victoria evicted this coming week), when unbeknownst to him, Derrick & Cody in particular have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to Frankie and are desperately trying to stab him in the back and get him out.

Just watch the live feeds - every second Derrick and Cody are alone - the conversation is all about getting Frankie out ASAP!

I personally would hate for Cody to win! His entire game has been riding on Derrick's coattails!

Velcro Fly

Hope these idiots realize what a huge mistake it was to not get him while they had the chance. Going to take a miracle for him to not win a comp any given week now.

I almost wish this week counted so he couldn't play for HOH next week and he'd be guaranteed on the block

Jasper

Frankie right now on the live feed....

" Frankie- Whatever it (the twist) is, it's going to be awesome

He is going to be in for a rude awakening when he finds out his HoH and PoV wins are useless, and that there is a strong chance he is out of the game next week.

In fact, him winning these recent HoH and PoV competitions are pissing off Derrick/Cody/Caleb (Derrick just called Frankie a "fucker" behind his back on the live feed), and is simply making Frankie an even bigger target.

No need of getting mad at Frankie now. They could have done something for 2 weeks now and Derrick went all Helen about it being too soon. I hope Frankie wins and one of them goes home so they can see how stupid they were.

EulaCapra

Have you read Frankie's Facebook (private?) entry thing about prepping for building houses in Africa? Read on to see what really goes inside Frankie's head when the camera's not rolling. Hint: he's an Omega-Level Bleached Asshole.

Choice blurbs:
We got to the Delta international check in, and there is a long line to go…absolutely nowhere. There is nothing at the end of this line that everyone is standing in. Now even though I have several hours before my plane departs, Disney World has thought me how to circumnavigate unnecessary lines. So I did. I pushed my way past all the people to the front of the line with no purpose. One guy did say, “Hey you just cut in front of everyone in the line!” To Which I responded, “Yeah I did, to ask why we are all in it. Did that thought occur to you?” “Um, well, no.” “Ok, well I’m gonna ask if this is where we are supposed to be and if we are, you can go in front of me, how’s that?” God I hate people encounter number one.

I am so pissed casue I have been at the airport for over an hour and I should be in the Lounge having tea right now. So I walk up to the person next in line, lovely mousy girl thing, and I say, “Hi, I am so sorry but I was waiting in like forever across the street and it ended up being the wrong line and so Yvonne told me that I should come over here and go to the front of the line, is that ok?” She replied, “Yeah, at least you are going to make your flight, I was here for 4 hours yesterday in the wrong line and when I finally made it to the counter they told me the flight was closed and to come back tomorrow.” Part of me felt bad… but the dominate part of me understood that that is why she’s a stupid bitch and why I am getting on my plane and she isn’t and I got in front of her.

The rest of my airport experiece had such highlights as me saying to a fat black Chilies Togo worker: “Really? How do you say ‘Fuck You’ in American?” And me saying to an adorable little old Asian lady who politely told me that I could not eat in here: “Oh, do you want to come over here and say that to my face?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom