• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Calling that Caleb is going to get blindsided at some point is hardly rocket science. It's an inevitability.

I think it's great that Derrick brought cop shades into the house, was walking around with a toy police badge yesterday, has everyone play a "let's share our favorite things" icebreaker game so he can run profiles in his head on what kind of people they are and named his alliance with Cody and Zach "Jump Street". Dude is reveling in the fact that nobody knows he's a cop.

Not really. She's too attached to the inevitable Titanic that is Devin & Caleb... although she has time to distance herself from it and establish meaningful relationships elsewhere. Paola and Donny are her only legitimate allies outside of those two.

Amber doesn't have a meaningful relationship with Caleb, that's why his obsession is terrifying. She knows he's weird so she's said like ten words total to him.

UberTag

Amber doesn't have a meaningful relationship with Caleb, that's why his obsession is terrifying. She knows he's weird so she's said like ten words total to him.
Oh, I'm fully aware of that. Doesn't change the house perception that she's closely aligned game-wise with Devin & Caleb and that they're a trio who will vote and nominate the same. Caleb's creepy relationship obsession doesn't factor into that house sentiment one way or the other.

Haven't watched any feeds yet but seen the first two episodes.

Does everyone hate Poala and Zach as much as me?
Pao Pao was intolerable in those first two episodes. She's practically a non-entity in the house apart from her challenge futility (which we'll see more of in tonight's ep in the Battle of the Block comp).
Zach's just a blowhard. His TV edit will likely come around when they start highlighting this Frankie alliance unless his DRs are as scathing as I hope they are.

UberTag

I can't wait for Zach's DRs.
I haven't been this excited to hear DRs in a long time. Really want some Zach and Derrick DR love.

Which, of course, means we'll instead get DRs of Nicole sounding innocent and confused, Donny making some folksy observations about everything, Frankie putting some faux-campy gayness that sounds overly scripted and Caleb blustering about what a great guy he is. Because we haven't heard enough of that during the feeds.

IceCold

I'm surprised that Devin is such as asshole. He seemed chill on the episodes.

Great. He's keeping a low profile and aligned with the right people.

Good. He's my main man right now. Seems like a smart dude and I'm curious to see how his career will effect his game play. I want to see Dr. Will type manipulation.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I hope Zach is really good in the DR. The last person who got in the DR and ripped everyone to shreds was Britney (BB12, not the neutered BB14 version). He's doing so well in being a 'yes man' to Caleb. And I love him and Frankie together.

MBison

Is there a good site that compiles good flashback moments? I have the live feeds but haven't watch since they started and want to catch up

UberTag

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren 19h
Have any of the houseguests ever mentioned me? #BB16

Britney Haynes @britney_haynes · 19h
@AndyHerren this is the saddest tweet I've ever read.

Amanda Zuckerman @AMANDAZUCKERMAN · 19h
@AndyHerren nope, but they mentioned me...idiot. #whowonseason15?

tumblr_n7u5rx1dwI1syx2dso1_500.png

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren
I hope Frankie becomes the first likable gay guy to win Big Brother. #BB16

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Is there a good site that compiles good flashback moments? I have the live feeds but haven't watch since they started and want to catch up

Some of the highlights CBS makes are good (use the "Highlights" tab). Joker's usually has some good highlights (here).

Amanda Zuckerman @AMANDAZUCKERMAN · 19h
@AndyHerren nope, but they mentioned me...idiot. #whowonseason15?

tumblr_n7u5rx1dwI1syx2dso1_500.png

They really are more interesting. I'm actually enjoying this short "everyone loves each other" phase. They're at least entertaining and mostly positive people.

Don't get me wrong though - ready for the drama. But not for not trying to step on too many toes, they are pretty entertaining, likable people. They've already given us some great GIFs such as

tumblr_n7x2frQQNr1shs4m4o1_400.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

I just... love Britney. This is the Britney we had in BB12 and should have had in 14. I'll settle for her twitter tho.

UberTag

Now that he has won her heart, Caleb has decided he should wear one of Amber's dresses around his neck like some kind of scarf to play up what a sensitive fashionista he is.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Some of the highlights CBS makes are good (use the "Highlights" tab). Joker's usually has some good highlights (here).

They really are more interesting. I'm actually enjoying this short "everyone loves each other" phase. They're at least entertaining and mostly positive people.

Don't get me wrong though - ready for the drama. But not for not trying to step on too many toes, they are pretty entertaining, likable people. They've already given us some great GIFs such as

tumblr_n7x2frQQNr1shs4m4o1_400.gif

85876_original.gif

Dinosur

Caleb's getting ready to go confess his feelings to Amber. Oh please blow up in spectacular fashion. He's practicing his speech with Frankie lol.

Is that Devin/Joey alliance for real or was he just blowing smoke up her ass? It was during that long ass conversation they had after PoV ceremony where he also told her all that "I like like" you stuff.

UberTag

Devin was crying earlier today to Brittany as well.
Dude's going to DOR as soon as he's anywhere close to being in eviction danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom