• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

No, not Joey! How likely is it that they backdoor Devin? Also, was anything from the feeds actually worth watching from last night. I fell asleep right before they went on.
It's not likely at all. Devin is Caleb's #1 ally.
As for last night, flashback to Frankie-Brittany-Jacosta in the Honeycomb room if you want people in this house to root for.

UberTag

It's pretty much all that comes from them recruiting people that only want to make it to jury rather than fucking win.
Gotta get that jury stipend.
Gotta last long enough to get that rockin' acting career after the game when you're famous.
<rolls eyes>

Get ready for that 13-0 Joey eviction vote. Maybe 12-1 if Zach feels like being a shit disturber for laughs because he hates everyone.

Agnt

Caleb is going to confess his love to Amber tonight lol

image.php

cory64

* Caleb told Joey that whoever goes up and whoever stays its what the house wanted. He said he doesn't want blood on his hands. NT
eureca 6 0 06/27/14 05:14 PM
* Victoria crying to Frankie that she doesn't want people to see she has hair extensions and think that shes ugly. NT

worst two consecutive updates of the year so far

edit: WAIT doesn't Frankie have experience with this because of his sister and her dusty ponytail?

cacophony

It's probably too early but most of these people seem pretty boring. i need someone like Jeremy to stir shit up for no reason

GeeDuhb

This should be entertaining!

Also, I am happy Donny won. I want to see him stick around a while longer. And I like Joey too, but the sweetness of another one of AG's stupid fucking twists getting fucked week one will make up for it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Was Team America really necessary anyway?

They already have two HOH's, four nominees, and a new competition. Why add something useless?

UberTag

It's probably too early but most of these people seem pretty boring. i need someone like Jeremy to stir shit up for no reason
If they're boring after less than 20 hours of feeds, it probably doesn't bode well for the rest of this season.

"Yay, the cast is more likable. Dear god the feeds are a snore." is the outcome I suspect from this season.
Perhaps someone will surprise. The BotB concept has stifled a lot of the small fries from flexing their muscles. It's going to be a hot mess of Frankie-Zach-Caleb-Devin until this nonsense ends.
I'm getting strong BB12 vibes right now. Except the women don't all hate each other (still lining up to be sitting ducks, though).

It's not likely at all. Devin is Caleb's #1 ally.
As for last night, flashback to Frankie-Brittany-Jacosta in the Honeycomb room if you want people in this house to root for.
Thanks. Watching now and they're all likeable.

* Caleb told Joey that whoever goes up and whoever stays its what the house wanted. He said he doesn't want blood on his hands. NT
eureca 6 0 06/27/14 05:14 PM
* Victoria crying to Frankie that she doesn't want people to see she has hair extensions and think that shes ugly. NT

worst two consecutive updates of the year so far

edit: WAIT doesn't Frankie have experience with this because of his sister and her dusty ponytail?

Victoria is the worst and lol at that dusty ponytail.

I hope to see this fuckery!

UberTag

Edit: I though Zach would be the type to play to hard and fast, but it's sounding like he is going to suffer from playing to little while thinking its a good strategy...
Zach's fine so long as he doesn't force a move on Devin/Caleb prematurely.
Until then he's throwing all the comps, sleeping and having his daily sessions with Frankie on how they're running the house.

The other challenge he has is he seems like he has hardcore Arlie potential to blow his own game up once he successfully orchestrates a power play.

Zach's fine so long as he doesn't force a move on Devin/Caleb prematurely.
Until then he's throwing all the comps, sleeping and having his daily sessions with Frankie on how they're running the house.

The other challenge he has is he seems like he has hardcore Arlie potential to blow his own game up once he successfully orchestrates a power play.

Haven't watched enough, who's Hayden aligned with? Sounded like he was trying to campaign for Zach to go earlier.

Instead of another all-star season let have an INSANE SEASON. Put all the crazies into one house.

This should not be hard at all.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Zach is doing very well. He's not a target, and he has Frankie who is in lust with him who will deflect targets off of his back. All he has to do is sit pretty for a few weeks and then put a plan into motion.

He just has to keep putting in time with Frankie and pumping him for info while gently stroking his ego and stringing him along. Should be simple since Frankie is quite obviously desperate.

UberTag

Haven't watched enough, who's Hayden aligned with? Sounded like he was trying to campaign for Zach to go earlier.
Hayden's in a showmance with Nicole.
Nicole is aligned with Christine.
Christine has splinter alliances with several people but is most closely aligned with Frankie for game purposes outside of Nicole.
Both Hayden and Nicole are woefully underestimated by the rest of the house so they should be fine so long as they play the early-game BBCAN2 strat of Jon-Neda.

you guys bring hate-watching to a new level.

it's going to suck when Brittany turns into Laura 2.0 and goes next week. she's too blatant about being smart/independent and people are going to catch on really fast.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Holy shit Frankie would get on my nerves so quickly. He gets right in people's faces and is not afraid to touch you while talking. I think I would just go crazy in this house within a week regardless, though.

What did Joey do to probably get herself replacement nommed? I've been gone most of the day.

Apparently she's been annoying + she outed the girl's alliance. She's talking up something she did at one of the comps, but I'm not sure what exactly happened.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Caleb/Amber is sort of what would happen if Brenchel didn't actually like each other. Caleb looks crazy for constantly bringing up someone who won't give him the time of day. He thinks the lack of them speaking is because she likes him so much...............

Ok.

Dinosur

Did Frankie come clean about Ariana?

There was a part maybe an hour into the backyard opening last night where he was off-camera in the hammock with Devin. You could still hear his mic though and whispered "they keep asking about my sister" or something like that then 10 seconds later BB yells to stop talking about production.

Once it finally flipped over to them though, they were just talking about Devin's kid.

cory64

I think he probably already had a convo with someone about it before the feeds came on. It's not the most pertinent information to discuss unless they're trying to blow up Frankie's game.

UberTag

Caleb/Amber is sort of what would happen if Brenchel didn't actually like each other. Caleb looks crazy for constantly bringing up someone who won't give him the time of day. He thinks the lack of them speaking is because she likes him so much...............

Ok.
I'm getting a kick out of Derrick encouraging Caleb's delusional pursuit of her.

cory64

Caleb said he's waited 2 years for sex before...
He's also abstaining from cursing in the house to impress Amber's parents.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
At least when Joey gets home she'll see how awesome that GIF is.

Additionally, Caleb is really surprising. He's been bad in other ways I wasn't expecting. From the Instagram stuff I was expecting the worst, but he's actually pretty nice to everyone (especially Frankie) and I've not heard him say anything remotely offensive, although I haven't watched that much. Didn't expect to not like him for being so thirsty for some girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom