• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

I'm even at work now and the live feeds are still fucking up. They'll play normally for like 10 seconds then the dumb thing will try and skip ahead to hour one thousand in the day and just break. Same thing as last night.

WTF?

edit: rebooted and logged off cbs.com on my phone and it maybe might be working now

cory64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1c0lS3m8Q

iv0TvjZktvh9w.gif

Dinosur

During the "oh my god I got a key" segment the first episodes, she said in her past she had done men and women before jesus found her.

lenovox1

Why the hell didn't Amber say no? This is leading him on now. Dude is psycho and she is playing with fire.

Like Nick did last season in order to get further in the game except less slimmy because she's not having hammock sessions with him just yet. Happens all the time.

Amber/Caleb isn't even close to how Nick was with GM. She's not leading him on at all, and it's kind of gross that so many people in the house are rolling with that.

Dinosur

Amber/Caleb isn't even close to how Nick was with GM. She's not leading him on at all, and it's kind of gross that so many people in the house are rolling with that.

It's not "fair" for Amber because her game will probably be over soon because Caleb is a psycho. However, it is pretty understandable why everyone is piling on.

1) Bomb Squad isn't too happy about having eight members. Starting crap between Caleb/Devin/Amber cuts them down by two.

2) Everyone else understands Caleb will probably be HoH multiple times, so if you can keep him pissed off at someone other than yourself, that's always a great thing.

UberTag

gamewise it makes sense, but there are several people in the house who seem to genuinely think that she's been leading him on.
I think that's just a case of simple rationalization. It's "easier" for themselves to think that's the case because the alternative is far more reprehensible and would jeopardize their games if they chose to act on it.

Hence it's the easy way out to believe the lie.

UberTag

A possible Derrick and Zach alliance makes me fearful for the other players.
There's nothing "possible" about it. They've been aligned (along with Cody) as part of the Jump Street alliance since early on.
The only variable is that Zach has put more value into his 2-man alliance with Frankie.
Frankie has (to some extent) outed Jump Street to Christine (his preferred Final 2 partner). And Cody is part of that group as well.

That 5-some is kind of interesting because there are essentially multiple layers to it.

Frankie+Zach
Frankie+Christine
Frankie+Christine+Cody
Zach+Cody+Derrick

Derrick has the least amount of loyalty within that group but he has the best social game outside of it.
And, of course, there's some spillover on the Frankie+Christine end of things involving Caleb, Hayden and Nicole with overlapping layers as well.

The important takeaway is that the Bomb Squad is officially done for most of these people and they have zero loyalty to Devin or Amber.
Frankie's likely going to be the one to light the fuse but he wants to do it in a way that allows him to keep Caleb in his corner after the explosion.
(Cody may light that fuse as well if it means he can save Brittany from getting evicted next week.)

DMeisterJ

Banned
Good analysis Uber, this game is much more layered than last year already, thanks to the lack of information freely flowing from side to side.

UberTag

Christine just set Jump Street into panic mode.
Frankie tipped her off to his plan to backdoor Devin next week and she somehow thought Caleb was already on board with it.

So she goes up to him in the Beehive Room when he's making the rounds to vent about "Amber The User" and tells him "So I heard the plans are changing?". Zach had to damage control that and the rest of Jump Street just held a strat session outside to regroup from that scare.

This actually didn't make the feeds as the camera was off the Beehive Room at the time due to Joey pulling off some BS Team America stunt for money.

So just to reiterate gameplans for Thursday as of right now...
- Frankie, Christine and Jump Street want to backdoor Devin
- Devin and the rest of the house plan to target Brittany and anchor her to Pao Pao for Battle of the Block
- Caleb wants to share anecdotes on how Amber is using him and how he's now ignoring her

Parch

Devin doing everything possible to ensure early eviction. It's funny because he thinks he's a genius. Clueless, arrogant fool.

Alliances will continue to be all over the place. We're seeing more bad play than good play right now. Choose wisely. Early attachments to sinking ships is bad news unless they're doing the backstabbing.

Early weeks are usually mild as everybody is trying to be buddy, buddy. That'll change. They can only hide their despise for so long. I still think Caleb is a time bomb.

UberTag

Devin offered to go up on the block next to Brit.

hahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahah
I hope Amber wins HOH and Devin shares this bright idea with someone other than Caleb.
Devin throws the Battle of the Block. Pao Pao thinks she's amazing because she wins something for once.
Devin gets blindsided. The remnants of the Bomb Squad tell Caleb it was Amber's idea.
Caleb goes into RAGE mode.

UberTag

The gameplay is at an extremely low level right now
I blame the long opening 13-day stretch with a relatively obvious boot in Joey. All of the so-called "game players" are overgaming something fierce. Christine decided now would be a good time to actively do something for herself instead of just giggling and parroting and decided she would do this by orchestrating a smear campaign against Amber of wanting to take out the guys. Because Caleb's smear campaign was clearly not enough.

Christine+Zach conversations are nothing more than disorganized chaos. These two should not be getting alone time.

Parch

Basic target avoidance should be the only gameplay right now. Under the radar for the first month is the smart route. Just ride that house decision for evicting the fools who do make a target of themselves.

I'm not getting the feeds, so the drama is fun to read.
Still fully support the spoiler decision. Black bars suck.

UberTag

Christine is incapable of having a conversation without giggling in between every single sentence.
She finds everything in her life to be both fascinating and hysterical.
People pay tens of thousands of dollars for drugs to get the exact same experience Christine lives through each day for free.

I'm jealous of her.

Only been able to watch the feeds for about an hour so far this season and just from that this cast is 10 times more interesting than last years.

I'm annoyed at how much I've read about people talking about getting to jury and voting with the house so far, but as much as it's talked about amongst the houseguests(going from what I've read), it seems like houseguests are actually more into the game this year rather than just being there for a vacation.

UberTag

The only girls I'm rooting for right now are the moms: Brittany (if she can survive next week) and Jocasta.

Christine is the female Andy.
Nicole is just perpetually whiny and has a "deer in headlights" expression non-stop. Even Christine thinks she "sucks at the game".
I feel sorry for Amber more than anyone else in the house but I have seen nothing that resembles competent gameplay from her.
Victoria is another pity case who has a terrible social game.

I actually have a soft spot for Pao Pao when she's not speaking in her baby talk. And this is pretty much a feeds-exclusive sentiment as she is irritating on the show itself. She has no chance to win, though. She appears to be trying to emulate J'Tia from Survivor Cagayan when it comes to challenge ability.

Devin is a fucking douchebag. Makes my skin crawl.

Christine and Nicole are adorable though. Rooting for them.

This is the difference between watching the feeds and the edited tv show.

Christine is the female Andy.
Nicole is just perpetually whiny and has a "deer in headlights" expression non-stop. Even Christine thinks she "sucks at the game".

That's those two in nutshell. Nicole was beyond annoying yesterday. She's so neurotic and juvenile that I'm surprised how Hayden puts up with it. Christine's obnoxious and arrogant. Her and Zach in the same room is unbearable. They both along with Frankie think they have this game wrapped up. For people who considers themselves experts on the game I surprised they don't realize that some HOH comps early on are a total crapshoot that anyone could win.

If Devin doesn't win next week he's toast regardless

cacophony

Pow pow is way less annoying than i thought shed be

early picks I see Derrick or Zach winning. Frankie could if he doesn't backstab people too badly which I can't see happening. Cody could be one of those people that basically floats /rides Jumpstreet's coattails to the final 4 and ends up winning comps and wins because they didn't burn any bridges. Hayden would be my 5th choice.

UberTag

Pow pow is way less annoying than i thought shed be

early picks I see Derrick or Zach winning. Frankie could if he doesn't backstab people too badly which I can't see happening. Cody could be one of those people that basically floats /rides Jumpstreet's coattails to the final 4 and ends up winning comps and wins because they didn't burn any bridges. Hayden would be my 5th choice.
I'm rooting for Derrick but if I was going to make a winner pick as of right now I'd put my money on Cody. He's a bit of a meathead but actually does understand the game. Think of Shane from BB14 with brains.

Interesting... yeah I don't watch the feeds so I'm curious as to how this will pan out.

It's amazing what editing BB can do. I didn't watch the feeds for BB11 so I was surprised how Jeff acted when I did watch the feeds for BB13. On the show they made him look like the All American good guy when on the feeds he was aggressive, cussing, ball busting others. It was like the ghetto version of Jeff. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom