• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I wouldn't want to be the object of Caleb's obsession whether I was a guy, a girl, an animal or some kind of firearm.
Uh oh... Alex is back on the warpath in the backyard. This can't be good.

I really hope they hook up. We are overdue some guy on guy BB action.
B6KCOPj.gif

UberTag

what the hell is she doing

like just making fun of caleb or what
She's trying to get certain people to react. (Hopefully she needs to get Gloomy Gus Caleb to smile and laugh instead of being a Pouting Thomas.)

If she succeeds, she gets money. Yay Team America!

cory64

Frankie: "Cody and Nick are gonna run around with their dicks out for the rest of the season. Wait what's his name? Oh Zach"

IceCold

stfu Caleb. He knows he can't get Amber so now he's talking shit about her to make himself feel better about his failure. Dude should visit dating-gaf. Devin is like "You could do better".

cory64

If Jocasta lasts long enough and doesn't get a ridiculous edit she's going to be so popular. She's barely on the feeds and she's still the most entertaining.
I haven't heard her speak so much as a syllable of game talk and yet she's still amazing & the queen of gifs this year.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Victoria went to the HoH room to get Caleb to come outside (which did seem kind of flirtatious to be honest) and now Caleb is talking about how he's not a "Prince of Egypt" o_O meaning he's not into Victoria.

The irony.

EDIT: Victoria is acting like she's high as fuck. It's very awkward.

cory64

Frankie's Floater Hit List
1. Jocasta
2. Donny
3. PaoPao
4. Nicole

ibkRcdCPxEkveV.gif

edit: FRANKIE COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE NOT NEEDING THE FAME

iR54rojkPPaN4.gif

they have the same fucking conversation every single night

"Devin takes like 100mg of Adderall every day"
"no one expected things to move this fast, the producers are shitting themselves"

ib0zo0jRcJz4Ix.gif

Hayden's poetry :dead:

UberTag

Should I purchase the feeds this year, guys?
If you're on the fence right now, I'd say you should pass.
Especially if you don't plan to be watching them from 3:00am-6:00am Eastern daily.
Although you'll get a renewed appreciation for the insanity and delusion of Caleb by watching the feeds.

E92 M3

If you're on the fence right now, I'd say you should pass.
Especially if you don't plan to be watching them from 3:00am-6:00am Eastern daily.
Although you'll get a renewed appreciation for the insanity and delusion of Caleb by watching the feeds.

Yes I am sleeping/waking for work around that time. Guess will read some big bro blogs for more detail.

Dinosur

I haven't caught up on the feeds but why does everyone hate Joey?

The whole thing started because she outed the girls' alliance and then told Caleb she was gunning for him.

Recently though, she's just annoying as shit. She already was one of those people who always has to talk at every waking second, but after she got mentally broken from realizing she'd be the first eviction, she just got even worse. The trifecta of her, broken record Caleb, and one-sided delusion Devin makes it really hard to watch the feeds sometimes unless there's stuff on the other camera.

Parch

Interesting... yeah I don't watch the feeds so I'm curious as to how this will pan out.
I noticed that in previous years. What the board says about the feeds can be significantly different from the TV edit. The show really wants to create characters to fit a role.
Then watching some of the extra BBCAN coverage showed just how much of the "real" character development gets conveniently left out. I also noticed that contestants will act differently when they know it's going to be on the network shows.

UberTag

Caleb's HOH Blog

So, i will start off by giving thanks to GOD for giving me this opportunity to be here in the big brother house. It is awesome being here and getting to know the other 15 house guest day by day. although we are only almost 2 weeks in, I'm still trying to figure everyone out and who i can trust. Most importantly at the end of the day i can only trust myself at 110%. I am honored to be the First HOH of Big Brother 16, I fought hard and won with battle scares to prove my fight inside. too bad i can't compete this week bc having this HOH room is great, But next week this cowboy will get to enter in the next rodeo so i am really excited to compete again for the next HOH competition. I should have no problem winning this season of big brother, There are a few other competitors in the house, but overall i am the one to beat, i am a different animal, i am victorious, and most of all i am a child of god and in phillipians 4:13 it says "i can do all things through christ which strengthens me" I believe i am the toughest and best competitor in this house and from what i hear i am the one to beat. Also feels great to be head of the alliance called "the bomb squad" we are truckin right along and feeling great about my team of soldiers i have recruited. I am missing my family a ton, missing my church family, but this is for sure the chance of a life time and so thankful to be here. I just have to play my game and leave my heart and emotions at the door. I am blessed and reassured that god has big plans for me when i leave the big brother house. keep rooting on this cowboy, for this rodeo is just another 8 second ride. Well thanks to all that is watching and blogging. keep your eyes open and always expect the unexpected. To all my fans, i love you and thanks you for your support. once again, thanks to my father above that made all this possible and saving my soul. Without him this would have never been possible. God deserves and gets all the Glory.
caleblarge.jpg

p1010951.jpg

UberTag

He stopped ignoring her?
No. He's still ignoring her.
Just recounting the story of how he made her a bowl of ice cream a few days ago to anyone who will listen.
How dare she say terrible things about him behind his back! When HE brought her into his alliance and has been carrying her through the game.
She really should apologize to him.

Nuklear

Banned
No. He's still ignoring her.
Just recounting the story of how he made her a bowl of ice cream a few days ago to anyone who will listen.
How dare she say terrible things about him behind his back! When HE brought her into his alliance and has been carrying her through the game.
She really should apologize to him.

It would be one thing if they were hanging out together and talking all the time and he just needs time away from her but I don't think she even said 10 words to him since the feeds came on. I doubt she said 10 words to him before the feeds came on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom