• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwluther

Donny just said he works for Cabarrus County schools. Albemarle, where he's from, is Stanly County.

Wanna know who graduated from the Cabarrus County school system? Rachel Reilly.

Dun dun dunnnnn.

Nuklear

Banned
Whelp, we now know why they all think Donny is this mastermind genius because he is compared to this house full of idiots.

Velcro Fly

I don't consider someone dumb if they can't find the letter they need. I consider Cody dumb for leaving out an entire syllable though. And Paola is just bad at everything so her lack of challenge ability isn't even a glaring flaw in her game.

Dinosur

I don't consider someone dumb if they can't find the letter they need. I consider Cody dumb for leaving out an entire syllable though. And Paola is just bad at everything so her lack of challenge ability isn't even a glaring flaw in her game.

I dunno. Frankie had a pretty good conversation about it after the competition. You shouldn't start out the challenge trying to spell a specific word. You just grab as much as you can while making sure you snag I-N-G-S then spend the last couple minutes spelling a word.

Warning and Pharmacist were both picked because they were words on that giant shampoo bottle. Where why and how Pao Pao randomly chose Calculator is anybody's guess.

UberTag

Warning and Pharmacist were both picked because they were words on that giant shampoo bottle. Where why and how Pao Pao randomly chose Calculator is anybody's guess.
Seriously? They couldn't think of a long word on their own so they literally picked out words on a giant prop battle in the comp itself that they could copy?

That makes them sound even dumber than my initial impression. I mean, just because they can't rhyme off "disestablishmentarianism" under pressure - or even the ever-popular Brendon Villegas "misunderstanding" - doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to come up with SOMETHING off the top of their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom