• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Bomb Squad members dominating a bit at first because it means the counter-movement against them in the house will be much stronger and their fall will be much greater.

Don't bet on a quick retaliation. I can see Bomb Squad dominating this. They are physically dominant and just need to take the 1 or 2 mental quiz types out from the other side.

We've seen Survivor tribes numbers dwindle after 4 eps and a tribe switch happen to shake things. You can't do that on Big Brother.

Holmes

Ugh, I don't want to see Hayden's ugly face this week or see his crappy DRs.
Don't bet on a quick retaliation. I can see Bomb Squad dominating this. They are physically dominant and just need to take the 1 or 2 mental quiz types out from the other side.
Sometimes all it takes is one event to set things into motion. Like with the First Five in BB Canada 2.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Weren't people here certain that Ariana's 'fanbase' would make sure that Frankie was on Team America and he'd be rigged safety?

Holmes

Calm your tits everyone. This week will be full of entertaining implosions from Devin and will make him a much bigger target. So tune in.

cacophony

Cody already hated Devin, now he must be raging
Devin's ego as HoH is going to be insane
Devin + Amber sleeping together? Caleb is going to lose his mind

ecurbj

Devin HOH!?
uqwMvKK.png

Wxs6IM5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom