• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

....aaaaaand that is why you cast FANS and not people recruited to be on the show! Learn your fucking lesson, Big Brother!

ecurbj

Almost as bad as the Big Brother Saboteur from BB 12, Annie gone in week 1 and no one knew about the twist.

Omg, I remember that, lol. Utter failure Grodbeast.

Bomb Squad, week one. What a tool Caleb is though, lol.

I'm sure her all girl alliance was production prodding her. You've got to fear for the girls because they will get picked off one by one if they get their act together fast.
Just like the Alex character.

NYR

The funny part is Caleb will self-implode when his alliance goes to shit and he is up on the block. Guarantee he will cause drama.

Holmes

Joey wasn't wrong in trying to get an alliance, it's just that she was up against the Andrew/Tom/Jeremy/Frank of the house, Caleb (and Devin). They think it's a sin to go up against them, and opposition must suffer. There's always one every season.

NYR

Adam had "boring personality" and "bad at comps" written all oven him, you can find fans that don't have those qualities
He flaunted an extreme personality that was "wonky" - metal attitude with the the apple Martini's and Tori Spelling thing made him stand out, he was a total flop on the show, though. Just bad casting. His most memorable moment was saying he would be on all stars, lol.

Holmes

I wouldn't mind Bomb Squad members dominating a bit at first because it means the counter-movement against them in the house will be much stronger and their fall will be much greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom