• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

She will now overthink this any throw every HOH going forward
She's relegated herself to Caleb's puppet going forward.
But it's what she deserves.
Shame she's getting talked out of Pao Pao.

Happy to see Derrick going to bat for Jocasta and Victoria. He's the reason Nicole's name is out there.

Devin backdoor is now off the table because Amber didn't stick to her guns.

Dinosur

Yeah, I doubt it lasts beyond Week 4. So two more weeks to go.
Curious to see if these guys can get Pao Pao out over Brittany without blowing their cover.

I'll stop watching the live feeds if Brittany leaves. What I am supposed to watch get ready in the mirror camera every morning? :p

In all Big Brother seriousness though, first noms don't even really frickin' matter. 50% chance you're safe and don't even have to worry about the week plus PoV when it really matters. Long story short, initial noms are pretty bleh. It's all going to be about the backdoor while this twisty twist is going on.

edit: Although, you can really help your chances by putting Pao Pao in one of your picks. That's pretty much an automatic "win" and then you just have to worry about PoV.

Velcro Fly

You can even go with the old "want to give you a chance to compete for something" excuse when you put people up for strategic reasons but don't want to say. Some of these people are dumb enough to believe it.

Frankie telling Amber what to say to Nicole and Hayden is ridiculous. The old "I nominated you because I want you to win" never works.

Dinosur

You can even go with the old "want to give you a chance to compete for something" excuse when you put people up for strategic reasons but don't want to say. Some of these people are dumb enough to believe it.

Fucking lol, good call. Frankie is giving that EXACT speech to Amber right now to get her to nom Nicole and Hayden.

Frankie telling Amber what to say to Nicole and Hayden is ridiculous. The old "I nominated you because I want you to win" never works.

No shit, especially since the whole point of being HoH during this dual thing is to make your noms lose. Saying you want them to win is basically saying you don't want to be HoH any more either.

UberTag

Wow, Frankie making a play to get Devin out this week independently with Amber by suggesting she snipes Brit from Devin if she gets Egg 1.
He's got to know she's too weak to facilitate a backdoor against her alliance. Her play tonight has clearly demonstrated that.

Dinosur

Are nominations really tonight? I am so drunk and need to go to bed for all my grilling action tomorrow! :lol

Staying up though if shit is going down...

MBison

Why can't BB cast any females that can play the game? Show needs more female dr
Wills. Seems like every female they cast is content following guy orders, are too weak to make nominations, and just want to make jury and sun bathe all day.

IceCold

Wills. Seems like every female they cast is content following guy orders, are too weak to make nominations, and just want to make jury and sun bathe all day.

Best female is still Danielle.

Dinosur

Sounds like right now:

Amber = Hayden and Nicole
Devin = Brittany and Pao Pao

I hope Amber gets the first pick and somehow screws this whole plan up. It shouldn't take too much thought process to realize Devin and Frankie are screwing her over.

UberTag

This is largely due to Robyn Kass recruiting weak females that can be manipulated or showmanced because that's the kind of show Allison Grodner loves.

UberTag

Paola is getting nominated every single week as long as this twist exists
Unless she's evicted. Right now I would telegraph the Brittany vs. Pao Pao vote tally at...

Evict Brittany - Caleb, Amber, Frankie, Donny, Jocasta
Evict Pao Pao - Derrick, Cody, Zach, Victoria, Hayden, Nicole, Christine

Pao Pao goes by a vote of 7-5. Obviously there's a long week ahead. Just mapping out how votes would fall after tonight's expected nominations.
I'm expecting Christine to potentially rat this play out if it gets traction. Because that's her role in this house.

Unless she's evicted. Right now I would telegraph the Brittany vs. Pao Pao vote tally at...

Evict Brittany - Caleb, Amber, Frankie, Donny, Jocasta
Evict Pao Pao - Derrick, Cody, Zach, Victoria, Hayden, Nicole, Christine

Pao Pao goes by a vote of 7-5. Obviously there's a long week ahead. Just mapping out how votes would fall after tonight's expected nominations.
I'm expecting Christine to potentially rat this play out if it gets traction. Because that's her role in this house.

Are Frankie and Zach really going to be on opposite sides of that vote?

UberTag

He could have been easily pro carnage and made it 12-1 tonight and he didn't. Would have been awesome too.
That's just one of those needlessly reckless moves.
Plus, Brittany sniffed it out pre-emptively.
And Zach not making that move effectively protected her... which is in Derrick's best interests and seemingly his own (mainly because she's anti-Devin).

Xemnas89

I don't have the feeds but I'm hearing that Devin is going around telling every nominee they're going on the block. This guy really just blows me away.

Devin basically just told Brittnany's nominees they were going up as well, and this is after being told not to by BB. I wonder if he's getting in trouble right now

UberTag

Devin basically just told Amber's nominees they were going up as well, and this is after being told not to by BB. I wonder if he's getting in trouble right now
Nah, it's cool. He used the word "potentially" when saying they could get nominated so they can still feign surprise. <rolls eyes>
I can't believe he also had the audacity to ask Pao Pao... perennial challenge sucker... to throw Battle of the Block. For no reason.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Amber winning HOH was the worst play thus far. She should have let someone else win, she was in a great position. And Cody shouldn't be mad he didn't win HOH, it's a good thing. He's safe and Devin has blown his game to smithereens.

Christine assuring Pao that she's strong when yesterday she was telling Nicole that Pao's bad at everything and that they could use her I fucking love Christine.

"I never want to be HOH again, I'll tell you that" - Amber

Really great casting right there. No social game, zero strategy, and going to throw every HOH, just great

DMeisterJ

Banned
"I never want to be HOH again, I'll tell you that" - Amber

Really great casting right there. No social game, zero strategy, and going to throw every HOH, just great

Well, she won't be one again, cause her goose is pretty cooked. She went from having a pretty good game going to completely tanking it with shitty noms and even shittier excuses. The only thing working in her favor is that Devin is worse at this than her.

cory64

Amber is the worst. This twist should make it easy to backdoor Devin, but somehow they found someone utterly incapable of making a single game decision for herself.

"I don't want to see Brittney go, but I'm closer to you"- Amber to Nicole

Hey Nicole, how about asking her why those were the only options? Why are you buying the, "I need you to win, that's why I nominated you" excuse? If she really needed her noms to win, why not nominate Caleb and another guy? It's like dumb and dumber with these two.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Amber is the worst. This twist should make it easy to backdoor Devin, but somehow they found someone utterly incapable of making a single game decision for herself.

Yeah, like, he got her to pick two strong competitors, and on top of that, she wants her noms to win. Just the WORST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom