• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEVIN IS SO FUCKING DUMB

but ugh hes so hot and has a big heart and works hard hes my fetish 👀
45d38fa5c69293d09bc1be5c30cb6309.jpg

Zach is a complete idiot. I really want him to go home because he talked about how much of a con and a liar he is and he failed miserably to correct something with Devin....TWICE. And then his dumb ass volunteered to go on the block. I want him to be Nick Uhaus'd.

Nuklear

Banned
They didn't show Frankie campaigning for Devin to put Zach up. If they stopped offering the feeds I would quit watching this show.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
UGH I AM SO FUCKING PISSED

I've been avoiding this thread to avoid spoilers for the televised BB but can someone please spill the tea on who has the votes to stay tomorrow? Pao Pao sucks and if she stays OVER my boy Zach, while I have to listen to another week of that giant-mouthed Neanderthal buffoon Devin spew verbal shit in that soulless tone I am DONE with this season. Can just ONE of these flops have stood up to Devin when Zach did so he wasn't alone? bunch of cowardS! EVERY time Devin open his ginormous mouth I just want to die!!!!! *rant over*

UGH I AM SO FUCKING PISSED

I've been avoiding this thread to avoid spoilers for the televised BB but can someone please spill the tea on who has the votes to stay tomorrow? Pao Pao sucks and if she stays OVER my boy Zach, while I have to listen to another week of that giant-mouthed Neanderthal buffoon Devin spew verbal shit in that soulless tone I am DONE with this season. Can just ONE of these flops have stood up to Devin when Zach did so he wasn't alone? bunch of cowardS! EVERY time Devin open his ginormous mouth I just want to die!!!!! *rant over*
Ok well
I think Zach is staying but everything changes by the hour so... btw Paola's voice is like being stabbed in the ears,

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Ok well
I think Zach is staying but everything changes by the hour so... btw Paola's voice is like being stabbed in the ears,

thanks that's a slight bit of reassurance..... *sigh* I've successfully avoided spoilers until now, but who am I kidding, I'll be checking the OnlineBB blog or whatever all day tomorrow @ work. If I get my wish, Zach will stay, Paol-ugh will be gone tomorrow, and next week Duh-vin gets backdoored. Then this season can get back to being enjoyable again like the first week

I kinda feel insane for understanding Devin's game strategy in this episode. If Zach stays, I wonder what he'll do next to mess up his game.

These houseguests need better sleeping hours. I haven't been able to really watch the live feeds like I wanted.

Britt planning to talk to everyone except Caleb, Frankie, and Amber and she's gonna try to convince them to vote Zach out.
We might be back to step 1 now.

Nuklear

Banned
Britt planning to talk to everyone except Caleb, Frankie, and Amber and she's gonna try to convince them to vote Zach out.

I got from it that she wants to band everyone in the house against Caleb/Devin/Frankie/Amber. Which is what Derrick has wanted all along. If she goes to him with that they won't turn that down.

I got from it that she wants to band everyone in the house against Caleb/Devin/Frankie/Amber. Which is what Derrick has wanted all along. If she goes to him with that they won't turn that down.
Would Derrick warn Frankie about it? because of the whole team America thing? I don't know, Frankie is fucked if he doesn't separate himself from those people. Anyway, I just hope Zach stays.

enigmatic_alex44

ibvg5agUwt1fdV.gif

And I just managed to reach a "happy place" *serenity now* Why do I let the show get me so worked up. I just hate seeing awful people like Devin succeed. I can honestly say he's even lower on my list than the bigot gang from last year, and I didn't think that was possible. I've scoured OnlineBigBrother for spoilers but there's just nothing concrete (I don't have the feeds)
ok it doesn't impact my actual life but I do get wrapped up in the show's drama more than any other reality show

Well Britt, I thought you were a bland nobody just a step above Devin, Pao and Victoria, but guess what girl, any good will you built up with me is GONE

I cannot wait to see Devin's downfall next week, he'll be lonelier than Ronnie the Rat was in BB11 when everybody turned on him
bth_coffee-drink-smiley.gif

Kusagari

Frankie is seriously a terrible player.

He destroyed his rep with everyone in the house to try to, and most likely will fail, get rid of his most loyal ally.

enigmatic_alex44

you know Grodner's gonna have some trick up her troll sleeve to save Frankie though even if he's in hot water, I'm sure the deal with him is he gets to jury no matter what, I mean he does have his flop sister's new album to promote
bth_coffee-drink-smiley.gif

Apparently Christine is telling Donny, Caleb, and Brittany everything that happened and she's pinning it on Caleb/Frankie. When asked about it, Christine said she didn't meant to throw him (Frankie) under the bus. There might be another reset coming next week.

Dinosur

BTW, weren't those Team America challenges pretty asshole-y? Both of them have the possibility of fucking over someone's game. However, if they try and make Caleb kiss Amber, that would be fucking hilarious. It would feel weird if they tried to pressure Nicole with Hayden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom