• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
ratings are good this year, was #1 last night. what a wonder not having a house full of racists and bigots can do for a show *side-eye @ BB15*

speaking of bigots, I have changed my opinion on Caleb quite a bit. His Instagram rant from a while back is still inexcusable, but his massive crush on Amber and his close physical relations (hugs, rubbing lol, etc) with Frankie have shown me maybe he's changed and become a better person or the Instagram thing was a one-time outburst (I hope)
oh and he's hot
I'm now *cautiously* liking him among my other faves which include Zach, Derrick, Jacosta, Amber, Chrstine and probably my #1 Donny

I kind of wish this stuff on the feeds wasn't narrated by Big Jeff, it may actually be watchable if it was just interesting footage cut up from before the feeds went live.

UberTag

I'm hoping this week's pre-BotB egg draw will have some meaning.
Last week's was kind of a non-starter due to the absence of time before nominations and the fact that Amber willingly surrendered control of her HOH to Devin.

UberTag

Who would be the most interesting person to win HoH?
That's easy. Jocasta. She's been impossible for anyone to fully manipulate thus far, she despises people that are full of themselves (Caleb) and has no love for the duplicitous rat games of Frankie and Christine. She would also keep Brittany and Donny off the block. Literally anyone could wind up on the block with her as HOH. Especially if she draws Egg #1.

A Frankie HOH win would be interesting as he'd face enormous pressure to backdoor Devin and Devin knows how hard Frankie was selling out Zach last week and could really taint him. Especially because he'd let the HOH room go to his head and he'd be vilifying Brittany with tall tales that would undoubtedly be exposed.

An Amber HOH would provide good TV if she finally got fed up with Caleb and backdoored him. I would also like to see two HOHs with opposing agendas win this week for the chess match that could possibly ensue with their noms depending on the egg draw.

I'm pulling for Jocasta, Brit and Zach for HOH. I'm rooting for Derrick or Christine in the game but would rather neither of them win HOH at this point when they probably don't need to.

That's easy. Jocasta. She's been impossible for anyone to fully manipulate thus far, she despises people that are full of themselves (Caleb) and has no love for the duplicitous rat games of Frankie and Christine. She would also keep Brittany and Donny off the block. Literally anyone could wind up on the block with her as HOH. Especially if she draws Egg #1.

A Frankie HOH win would be interesting as he'd face enormous pressure to backdoor Devin and Devin knows how hard Frankie was selling out Zach last week and could really taint him. Especially because he'd let the HOH room go to his head and he'd be vilifying Brittany with tall tales that would undoubtedly be exposed.

An Amber HOH would provide good TV if she finally got fed up with Caleb and backdoored him.

I'd still go with Frankie as there is a huge chance of him losing his mind. Everything Jocasta does is boring, I imagine her HOH would be as well

UberTag

Artist renderings of tonight's HOH competition...

hoh_comp.png

hoh_comp2.png

We've had HOH comps extremely similar to this in Season 13 and Season 14.

MisterHero

That was some awesome anti-eviction campaigning.

This cast is screwed if they don't figure out Devin is bad for all of them.

cory64

#DevinMath

The hashtag team is amazing this year

edit: this edit is totally misleading, Zach exposed it to Hayden first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom