• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, weren't those Team America challenges pretty asshole-y? Both of them have the possibility of fucking over someone's game. However, if they try and make Caleb kiss Amber, that would be fucking hilarious. It would feel weird if they tried to pressure Nicole with Hayden.

They could easily get Zach to kiss Frankie and be done.

Dinosur

How is that being a dick? It's more like being forgetful. Or being a terrible listener.

They've been locked in a house for three weeks with absolutely nothing to do other than 4th of July party and Nicole's birthday. Just out of the BB circumstance, one would assume it would have been a memorable occasion.

Terrible listeners are dicks imo :p

Dinosur

Caleb telling a roomful of people that he's in a showmance with Amber and not in an alliance with her. Guess he needed to one-up Devin's crazy romanticism before the day ended.

Dinosur

Let me take a minute to be a full of shit armchair internet shrink... I'm assuming Jocasta has cheated on her husband like 50 billion times because she just flipped her shit when Caleb joked that her and Cody were in a showmance. Either that or there's just latent trust issues from when she was "crazy" before they got together.

beasty

Let me take a minute to be a full of shit armchair internet shrink... I'm assuming Jocasta has cheated on her husband like 50 billion times because she just flipped her shit when Caleb joked that her and Cody were in a showmance. Either that or there's just latent trust issues from when she was "crazy" before they got together.

That, the emotional environment the house creates and the fact she might actually be attracted to Cody.Dude is a stud.

I keep forgetting Jocasta is even on this show.

Did she have even a single line in this latest ep?

She's letting her alliance do the work
jesus-talking-to-me1.jpg

Dinosur

I am so excited about nominations tomorrow because there are so many crazy possibilities. Hopefully something smart/assholish/funny is done. Even if the ultimate goal is to get out Devin, doesn't mean you can't also play games with Caleb and Amber. Need to do something before the boring weeks where people just start no boat rocking targeting Victoria/Jocasta/etc.

One of my wishes this season is to see Caleb and Amber on the block, Caleb wins PoV, uses it on her, and goes home himself.

UberTag

The one kick in the teeth with how this week has gone is that - barring a Brittany/Jocasta HOH win tonight - we'll know that 4 out of the 5 initial nominees will be a mix of Amber, Brittany, Jocasta, Nicole and Victoria. We'll instantly know all 4 of the initial noms if any of Amber, Nicole or Victoria win HOH alongside someone else.

The only drama will come from the inevitable request by Caleb to get nominated alongside Amber for Battle of the Block.

Dinosur

The one kick in the teeth with how this week has gone is that - barring a Brittany/Jocasta HOH win tonight - we'll know that 4 out of the 5 initial nominees will be a mix of Amber, Brittany, Jocasta, Nicole and Victoria. We'll instantly know all 4 of the initial noms if any of Amber, Nicole or Victoria win HOH alongside someone else.

The only drama will come from the inevitable request by Caleb to get nominated alongside Amber for Battle of the Block.

I didn't watch much feeds yesterday, what did Brittany do to piss everyone off? I thought two days she actually moved up her position. They just going after the girls because they're girls? edit: Or is it just moot because everyone is backdooring Devin?

Was fun seeing everyone start to turn on Amber yesterday though. Brit came out yelling at her last night but it went to fish during the whole argument.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally caught up on this season, my god what a clusterfuck. Going to have to go through this thread to catch up on the live feed stuff, but the edited show has been hilarious in a very sad way. Can anyone give me a quick summary of what happens at the end of the veto ceremony that they cut off on the show last night?

Dinosur

Does anyone else feel that "#BBpuppermaster" from last nights show was disrespectful to Dr. Will?

I took it that they're just trying to get people to make fun of Devin on twitter.

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what happens at the end of the veto ceremony that they cut off on the show last night?

Zach went insane and threw Frankie, Caleb, and Devin under the bus. Made fun of Devin's Adderall intake and possibly previous drug problems. Ended up telling Hayden about the bomb squad.

At some point, either from a PoV speech they edited out or during Zach's outburst, Pao Pao told Devin to go stick his head in the toilet and that his daughter would be ashamed of him (used her actual name).

Brittany wanted to not accept the veto, but I'm not sure if her outburst is about that or calling Pao out for throwing the BotB.

UberTag

I didn't watch much feeds yesterday, what did Brittany do to piss everyone off? I thought two days she actually moved up her position. They just going after the girls because they're girls? edit: Or is it just moot because everyone is backdooring Devin?
Pretty much this. Although targeting the girls because they're girls is to be expected with an 8:6 male/female ratio and the nature of the Battle of the Block competition. Very few houseguests would be willing to sacrifice their HOH reign by putting up strong competitors (i.e. they're not Amber) and all of the guys seem to either have each other's backs or want to backdoor each other. I could see Nicole putting up strong guy initial noms if she was co-HOH with Hayden. But that's it.

Because the "backdoor Devin" gambit is in full effect, I think it's very likely Amber is one of the initial nominees this week (despite her athletic prowess) due to the fact that it makes a Caleb POV play virtually assured (if he wins) and pits Caleb and Devin against each other. Neither Caleb or Donny would nominate her but that's about it.

I also see Brittany and Jocasta on opposite sides of a Battle of the Block equation. Cody won't put Britt up but himself but with dual HOHs still in play, she's going up in most scenarios. Amber+Jocasta vs. Brittany+Nicole seem like safe bets for initial noms in a number of HOH winner scenarios because nobody wants to deal with Victoria being a basketcase as a nominee again even though she's the worst competitor of the bunch and the closest thing we have to a challenge anchor with Pao Pao gone. Victoria's also perceived to be a loyal puppet by the two principal gameplayers in the house which makes her the least likely girl to be nominated (aside from Christine - who only goes up if Jocasta wins).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Zach went insane and threw Frankie, Caleb, and Devin under the bus. Made fun of Devin's Adderall intake and possibly previous drug problems. Ended up telling Hayden about the bomb squad.

At some point, either from a PoV speech they edited out or during Zach's outburst, Pao Pao told Devin to go stick his head in the toilet and that his daughter would be ashamed of him (used her actual name).

Brittany wanted to not accept the veto, but I'm not sure if her outburst is about that or calling Pao out for throwing the BotB.
Thanks, that sounds amazing. I don't know how this cast is already so messed up after only 2 weeks. They've got a lot of loose cannons on the show, can't wait to see them show it on tonight's episode.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Did Brittany screw herself last night? I wasn't really following but a lot of the selected flashbacks on BBViewer have Brittany confronting / being confronted by people she was pretty close with.

UberTag

Did Brittany screw herself last night? I wasn't really following but a lot of the selected flashbacks on BBViewer have Brittany confronting / being confronted by people she was pretty close with.
Brittany's the most likely target for next week barring a Devin backdoor play; most people are beginning to realize that having him the house without any influence or power makes for an ideal smokescreen.

I can easily see Amber, Caleb or Nicole going home as well.

Dinosur

But what did Brittany do? I missed the last round of flip flops.

And poor Nicole, she was really starting to grow on me. She cracks me up on the feeds with all her awkward Hayden stuff.

UberTag

But what did Brittany do? I missed the last round of flip flops.
Brittany didn't do anything except be herself. Had Frankie blown up the house and gotten Zach out this week she woulld have been set up fine as the boys took shots at one another and could have possibly made a late-game run with someone like Derrick or Jocasta.

Holmes

Last season, when they got a club and ball to practice for an HOH comp, wasn't it the crapshoot roulette one that Aaryn won? I hope it's a crapshoot tonight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did they skip all the Devin falling in love with Brittany stuff? I wanted to see that, did it happen before PoV?

UberTag

Did they skip all the Devin falling in love with Brittany stuff? I wanted to see that, did it happen before PoV?
Most of Devin's Brittany obsession happened after the veto meeting. I'm not expecting it to make the TV edit tonight given the fallout afterwards.

Most of the stuff won't be aired. I imagine they're going to show post veto craziness that happened that night and just random clips of people being for and against zach to make the vote suspenseful.

Effnine

I know Zach messed up by getting himself put on the block, but I really don't want him to go home ... the drama and antics are so entertaining .. Pao Pao is just as annoying as I imagined she would be ...

UberTag

They're probably gonna waste some time on tonight's episode by showing pointless Nicole and Christine clips, I bet.
Don't forget the token Jocasta prayer circle clip to hammer home how religious she is. Because CBS doesn't want her being anything else.
I'm rooting for some combination of Brittany, Jocasta, Frankie and Zach during tonight's HOH competition.

Dinosur

Most of the stuff won't be aired. I imagine they're going to show post veto craziness that happened that night and just random clips of people being for and against zach to make the vote suspenseful.

Christine and Devin were talking the other day about how much the DR was pushing him to do and say Brittany stuff. So even if they don't show anything tonight, hopefully there's a crazy montage coming in the future. If he lasts past this week, that is.

Don't forget the token Jocasta prayer circle clip to hammer home how religious she is. Because CBS doesn't want her being anything else.
I'm rooting for some combination of Brittany, Jocasta, Frankie and Zach during tonight's HOH competition.

Not to be a dick, but is she anything else? Every time I see her in a room she's either wearing her preacher robe or passing around that Bible for Dummies book.

WAIT @ the bolded.... does that mean Zach has the votes to stay???

Most likely. A lot of flopping back and forth and lying so you never know.

Christine and Devin were talking the other day about how much the DR was pushing him to do and say Brittany stuff. So even if they don't show anything tonight, hopefully there's a crazy montage coming in the future. If he lasts past this week, that is.

With the way it's been they'll probably edit it in to a future episode and pretend it just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom