• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomb Squad is the worst alliance ever:

Formed with zero knowledge of each other
Brought in new people without conversing with others
Way too big
Awful gameplay throughout almost the entire alliance
They keep turning on each other, blowing-up their own alliance

They have done all of this in two weeks WHILE BEING IN POWER

UberTag

How many votes do folks outside of the Bomb Squad possess this week?

Brittany, Donny, Jocasta, Nicole, Victoria = 5

If Frankie really wants Zach gone still, well...

How many votes do folks outside of the Bomb Squad possess this week?

Brittany, Donny, Jocasta, Nicole, Victoria = 5

If Frankie really wants Zach gone still, well...
Derrick and Frankie can convince Donny... I think.. and well Nicole I don't know maybe Christine can do shit?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I hate these houseguests. I go to sleep so I can be effective at work, and they flip the house to a unanimous vote in Zach's favor while I sleep. It's like you have to keep an eye on them at all times.

I hate these houseguests. I go to sleep so I can be effective at work, and they flip the house to a unanimous vote in Zach's favor while I sleep. It's like you have to keep an eye on them at all times.

Things have changed since even then...
The bad gaming never stops.

Devin: "I'm not telling Victoria, I'm not telling the whole house"

LOL, these people

Devin: "The best players in that alliance are Frankie and Christine"

Somewhere Derrick is doing backflips

Ok so are we back to Zach not being saved... I literally can't with this house, 30 minutes ago Zach was secured and now trust is being completely shattered.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Apparently Jocasta can't vote for Zach because she has a women's ministry back home...seriously

SvA7rEE.gif

UberTag

Things have changed since even then...
The bad gaming never stops.
I've dropped my houseguest rankings on Joker's by 1-2 points for almost everyone in the house except Donny and Jocasta after the shit that went down tonight.

I would give Frankie a negative score if one was available.

Would love it if Devin's scorched Earth gameplay results in Zach going home Thursday.

beasty

I think every person that has ever participated on big brother has some bad days. I think the only person that hasnt had a semi meltdown this seasonis donny and I think he is about due.

beasty

I think Big Brother need to be more interactive. I want fans to be able to vote which player they want to go to bed. Derrick and Jocasta both need to go to bed right now.

I think every person that has ever participated on big brother has some bad days. I think the only person that hasnt had a semi meltdown this seasonis donny and I think he is about due.

I don't know, he got teary eyed because these "young people" are nice to him

though that wasn't game related

mackaveli

Haha Derrick and Caleb talking with Caleb lying down in bed and not getting up.

As soon as Derrick mentions Amber is worried, not crying, but doesn't know what to do on the sofa, Caleb springs right up haha.

Touchdown

Banned
Well, Brittany looked like she had no soul and Jocasta was not saying a word to anyone but Donny just went back to sleep and was just like "Okay" when Derrick and Frankie did damage control.

Jocasta needs to wake the bleep up, you're on the show to play, not to lay around all day, do you even want to be there sis? Get ya head in the game and play, stop floating.

ivl7Pxn11ZUgH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom